Have you donated to help for Ukraine?

Yes or No?

• Total voters

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
I have donated to World Central Kitchen, when you have over 2 million refugees, they need to eat. We're talking innocent civilians who need food.

Just wondering if you answered 'yes', what organization did you choose, and why?

tenor.gif

The US taxpayer is spending way too much money we don't have on them as it is.

I sold my 5,000 rounds of ammo to increase supply on the open market so more would be available to Ukraine.

My wife's best girlfriend is from Ukraine. Her parents live in Kiev. They wanted to flee the country when Russia invaded but Zelensky made it illegal for any Ukrainian man under 60 years old to leave the country. If he has to stay, she's not leaving his side. They are both locked and loaded. Guys were handing out free brand new AK-47s and all the ammo they could carry on a street corner near their home.

I loaned her uncle $1100 travel money so he could go back to Ukraine to help his brother and sister in law and gave him a ride to the airport.

Does that count as a donation?

Last edited:
My wife's best girlfriend is from Ukraine. Her parents live in Kiev. They wanted to flee the country when Russia invaded but Zelensky made it illegal for any Ukrainian man under 60 years old to leave the country. They are locked and loaded.

I loaned her uncle $1100 travel money so he could go back to Ukraine to help his little brother and sister in law and gave him a ride to the airport.

Does that count as a donation?
That counts as looking out for people you care for. :)

You get a Stonewall.

3pyv2o.jpg

Biden announced more sanctions on Russia today.
But every time he does that it's the American people that end up suffering economically, not Russia.
Hey veggie Joe, how about a relief fund for the citizens of our country?

Last edited:
75.00 to Ukraine Relife. It sends medical supplies to the battle areas and other humanitarian supplies. Plus an e-mail to my congressman to support Ukraine issues. I wish I could do more.

75.00 to Ukraine Relife. It sends medical supplies to the battle areas and other humanitarian supplies. Plus an e-mail to my congressman to support Ukraine issues. I wish I could do more.
Good to see there is one good person amongst so many douchebags.

tenor.gif

The US taxpayer is spending way too much money we don't have on them as it is.
The USA should not be giving all those weapons to Ukraine, we should be selling them all those weapons.

No. I don’t have much trust in non-profits nowadays. I hope the best for them but I can barely get by with what I have.

Forum List

Back