Zone1 Have you ever felt the tangible presence of Satan (demons)?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I will bet most people have at one time or other in their lives. christians are more sensitive to the spiritual realm so probably all of them have been there but my guess is that even non-Christians have been around some particular person and felt.. something is not right here! And I refer to something supernaturally bad, since there is obviously something wrong w/ all of us.. (sin).

I will bet most people have at one time or other in their lives. christians are more sensitive to the spiritual realm so probably all of them have been there but my guess is that even non-Christians have been around some particular person and felt.. something is not right here! And I refer to something supernaturally bad, since there is obviously something wrong w/ all of us.. (sin).
Nope. Never have.

It's called intuition.

Only when I sign in on USMB

Years ago when i took the bus a lot of the time (massive traffic in that city I lived in), I was at a bus stop and there was this guy there.. not doing anything nefarious or weird or anything.. but I suddenly got the most godawful feeling emanating from that person.

I couldn't wait for the bus to come and was hoping that was not the one he was waiting for.. don't recall that it was. whew!

Then there was this other time.. even worse than that.. This guy.. I knocked on his door (long story why) and.. OMG.. as soon as the door opened.. I got this very strong feeling of EVIL.. debauchery.. mortal sin.. Satan

thank God I didn't have to talk to him long.. It was all I could do not to turn and run like crazy b4 uttering a word

Have you ever felt the tangible presence of Satan (demons)?​

Every time I witness the Biden Administration trying to rule over people's minds, lives and hearts to effect a communist agenda.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 3.02.09 PM.png

LOL

but SO true.. All sane Americans agree

by the way, he looks like a 2 yr old who didn't get .. ice cweem..

:th_waiting:

I remember that balled up fist from my husband with Parkinson's. It helped him conceal the tremors.

I also saw the same thing when I worked in a clinic and did the EKG's. For people with Parkinson's, the tremor in the hands would create artifact, making the quality of the EKG tracing poor, so I took three or four tongue blades, padded them with gauze and wrapped them in paper tape to make a device that the patient could hold onto, reducing the tremor, improving the quality of the EKG. Balling up the fist or grasping something in the hand always worked to diminish the tremors.

Tater has Parkinson's.

w/ all of us.. (sin).
True, but given that that trait comes from God, should we not use it?

I happily do as I know why Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

You will be more unhappy if you are not sinning.

Regards
DL

Years ago when i took the bus a lot of the time (massive traffic in that city I lived in), I was at a bus stop and there was this guy there.. not doing anything nefarious or weird or anything.. but I suddenly got the most godawful feeling emanating from that person.

I couldn't wait for the bus to come and was hoping that was not the one he was waiting for.. don't recall that it was. whew!

Then there was this other time.. even worse than that.. This guy.. I knocked on his door (long story why) and.. OMG.. as soon as the door opened.. I got this very strong feeling of EVIL.. debauchery.. mortal sin.. Satan

thank God I didn't have to talk to him long.. It was all I could do not to turn and run like crazy b4 uttering a word
Everyone needs a little debauchery in their life.

Four times in my life.

In the presence of a couple of older college guys once back in the day. I was so rattled I had to leave.

Awakened one night with the overwhelming feeling of an evil presence.

My daughter lived with some 'counter culture' people. The evil was so strong you could cut it with a knife. I visited as long as I could stand it, but was glad to get out of that house.

With my brother once. I have always felt that he had a demon problem.

Four times in my life.

In the presence of a couple of older college guys once back in the day. I was so rattled I had to leave.

Awakened one night with the overwhelming feeling of an evil presence.

My daughter lived with some 'counter culture' people. The evil was so strong you could cut it with a knife. I visited as long as I could stand it, but was glad to get out of that house.

With my brother once. I have always felt that he had a demon problem.
interesting..

I knew I wasn't the only one. And now I remember another incident with a relative.. presence of evil was so strong I .. can't even describe how I felt.. but your words: overwhelming presence of evil kind of work

That person didn't stay in mylife long. Then later I heard he was convicted of a heinous crime..

I remember that balled up fist from my husband with Parkinson's. It helped him conceal the tremors.

I also saw the same thing when I worked in a clinic and did the EKG's. For people with Parkinson's, the tremor in the hands would create artifact, making the quality of the EKG tracing poor, so I took three or four tongue blades, padded them with gauze and wrapped them in paper tape to make a device that the patient could hold onto, reducing the tremor, improving the quality of the EKG. Balling up the fist or grasping something in the hand always worked to diminish the tremors.

Tater has Parkinson's.

oh he has health problems?

the dims who pushed him on us knew that a long time ago..

Again, I can barely believe what is happening in this country.. If someone had told me even 5 years ago that all this craziness would happen, I'd have laughed at the dumb-ness of that..

but here we are..

oh he has health problems?

the dims who pushed him on us knew that a long time ago..

Again, I can barely believe what is happening in this country.. If someone had told me even 5 years ago that all this craziness would happen, I'd have laughed at the dumb-ness of that..

but here we are..

Yeah. Well said.

Yes, I watched my husband die of complications from Parkinson's and dementia, and I recognize so much of what he went through when I listen to the Salad In Chief speak.

As a matter of fact I was tormented by a demon for 24 years. It would throw things around my house, break things important to me and much worse. During that time it would sometimes wake me in the middle of the night with it's shrieking. Odd and obscene things sometimes were written on the bathroom mirror and a few times on the walls. It hated my dog and would sometimes let the dog outside in cold or wet weather until my poor dog would whine at the door. Once it cut up my favorite chair.
Finally after 24 years I divorced it, and life has been much better since.

Forum List

Back