Zone1 Have you ever felt the tangible presence of Satan (demons)?

I recognize so much of what he went through when I listen to the Salad In Chief speak.
Anyone who has had a loved one suffering from dementia recognized the symptoms in Joe Biden well before the 2020 election. I despise Jill Biden absolutely for putting her husband through this.

On the other hand, it has been known for quite some time who funds the Democrat machine. Other than the Trump Administration, George Soros has been the "President" for decades. The person with money and power always is. Notice how crazy-ballistic he and his Democrat machine went when someone else became president. Peaceful transfer of power did not occur, because emperor-dictators never give up their power. Democrats and those who vote Democrat obviously love Soros and the idea of a foreign dictator. They will usher in a Chinese communist next...The nation was sold out a long time ago--and not solely by Democrats. They just got the most benefit from it.

Anyone who has had a loved one suffering from dementia recognized the symptoms in Joe Biden well before the 2020 election. I despise Jill Biden absolutely for putting her husband through this.

On the other hand, it has been known for quite some time who funds the Democrat machine. Other than the Trump Administration, George Soros has been the "President" for decades. The person with money and power always is. Notice how crazy-ballistic he and his Democrat machine went when someone else became president. Peaceful transfer of power did not occur, because emperor-dictators never give up their power. Democrats and those who vote Democrat obviously love Soros and the idea of a foreign dictator. They will usher in a Chinese communist next...The nation was sold out a long time ago--and not solely by Democrats. They just got the most benefit from it.

Well said! Thank you.

As a matter of fact I was tormented by a demon for 24 years. It would throw things around my house, break things important to me and much worse. During that time it would sometimes wake me in the middle of the night with it's shrieking. Odd and obscene things sometimes were written on the bathroom mirror and a few times on the walls. It hated my dog and would sometimes let the dog outside in cold or wet weather until my poor dog would whine at the door. Once it cut up my favorite chair.
Finally after 24 years I divorced it, and life has been much better since.
i had a sig o like that. Thank God my ordeal did not last as long as yours, 24 yrs.. But it might have if fate or whatever had not intervened... long crazy story.. and very demonic even if I didn't sense the presence of evil w/ that person 24/7. Well, I did, it was just different from those other times (people)..

maybe this is what happens to people who go to Congress for the first time

they have strong beliefs and boy, they're going to change things in WAshington!

Then... somehow.. something happens..

Maybe what happens is they get scared of all those demonic people working there..

yeh, I began to actualy feel sorry for people who go to Congress w/ big hopes of accomplishing stuff

feel sorry for anyone there more than a term.. just the Rs, though.. The dims ARE the problem.. the satanic presence

Who would do this, if not someone demon possessed? Look at the empty reptilian coldness in its eyes.

1668812192604.png

Who would do this, if not someone demon possessed? Look at the empty reptilian coldness in its eyes.

View attachment 727980
LOL.. reptilian

Then compare that despicable look to Trump's... which is normal

His SOTU speech (2019?) was some of the BEST TV ever... It really moved me, inspired me

But Pants made sure it was a one term deal.. :mad:

Forum List

Back