Zone1 have you ever heard Jesus....

You haven't answered one thing. When did God ever say that Israel always did what was right?
Israel didn't always do what was right. What makes you think they did. But yes, I have answered many things, but you and buttercup are not hearing.

It's been a starry-starry night.

Israel didn't always do what was right. What makes you think they did. But yes, I have answered many things, but you and buttercup are not hearing.

It's been a starry-starry night.
o_O Do you have cognitive issues? You don't seem normal.
Thank you for proving yourself wrong about Isaiah though. Israel does not always do what is right.
The Lord was speaking of someone who always does do what is right, and now we agree that it isn't Israel. We have established that. He was talking about His beloved Son...

Last edited:
It's Israel.

No, it's not. I mean, even a child could see that it's talking about a person, one who is innocent. Anyone who says it's about Israel is spiritually blind.

Has the nation of Israel never done any violence? Yes or no?

Have the people of Israel ever had deceit in their mouth? Yes or no?

It is clearly about Jesus. Which is precisely why TONS of Jews who read Isaiah 53 experienced a divine revelation and have come to Jesus, becoming Messianic Jews.

If you don't believe that, I could post a ton of testimonies, if I wanted to.

Then who was the LORD referring to if not Israel?
His Son, who always did what is right.
What was happening at the time of Isaiah? Other nations invaded Israel, and Israel, at that time, were attempting to do what was right in keeping their own laws. Other nations had agreed to live under only one set of laws and Israel was determined to keep and live under their own laws, the laws of God.

After a time the other nations realized that Israel had been right in keeping with their own laws, and that they, the other nations, had been wrong. Isaiah wrote what the other nations had concluded, that God's servant, Israel, had been persecuted (pierced) by the offenses committed by other nations in insisting that Israel follow the laws of these other nations. They admitted Israel had been right to keep to their own laws, and they had been wrong in insisting Israel follow the laws of other nations and the other nations had been wrong in dragging the Israelites out of their home land.

No, it's not. I mean, even a child could see that it's talking about a person, one who is innocent. Anyone who says it's about Israel is spiritually blind.
Read the Hebrew. The language was in the plural...them, not him and or one nation (singular).

If you don't believe that,
Consider that the Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament and that the New Testament is hidden in the Old Testament. In this way we come to understand Salvation is something much greater than one man being punished for the sins of all.

Consider that the Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament and that the New Testament is hidden in the Old Testament. In this way we come to understand Salvation is something much greater than one man being punished for the sins of all.

That's a conversation you were having with someone else, and has nothing to do with my post you were replying to.

And I don't want to make you feel bad, but please use the quote feature (you can easily break up one post into different parts) instead of posting 5 or 6 separate replies to one short post.

What was happening at the time of Isaiah? Other nations invaded Israel, and Israel, at that time, were attempting to do what was right in keeping their own laws. Other nations had agreed to live under only one set of laws and Israel was determined to keep and live under their own laws, the laws of God.

After a time the other nations realized that Israel had been right in keeping with their own laws, and that they, the other nations, had been wrong. Isaiah wrote what the other nations had concluded, that God's servant, Israel, had been persecuted (pierced) by the offenses committed by other nations in insisting that Israel follow the laws of these other nations. They admitted Israel had been right to keep to their own laws, and they had been wrong in insisting Israel follow the laws of other nations and the other nations had been wrong in dragging the Israelites out of their home land.
They were invaded by other nations because of the anger they caused in the Lord, by not always doing what was right:

Deuteronomy 32:16-36 Their idolatry made the Lord jealous; the evil they did made him angry. They sacrificed to gods that are not real, new gods their ancestors had never known, gods that Israel had never obeyed. They forgot their God, their mighty savior, the one who had given them life. "When the Lord saw this, he was angry and rejected his sons and daughters. "I will no longer help them,' he said; "then I will see what happens to them, those stubborn, unfaithful people.​

"I will bring on them endless disasters and use all my arrows against them"
^ Because they always did what was right? :disbelief:

You have stepped in it again.

That's a conversation you were having with someone else, and has nothing to do with my post you were replying to.

And I don't want to make you feel bad, but please use the quote feature (you can easily break up one post into different parts) instead of posting 5 or 6 separate replies to one short post.
Pass

It is becoming increasingly clear from your arguments that you have no connection to the one man that was punished <(your description! lol) for the sins of all. You don't understand the concept of redemption, salvation, justification or anything Christ did for us. Incredibly, you don't believe that one man took away the sins of the world, once and for all.

Romans 3:28
For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law

Romans 5:1
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Romans 5:11
Not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. < reuniting, reunion, propitiation, restoration.

Salvation ~ deliverance from sin and its consequences

Last edited:

Forum List

Back