Have You EVER LIED on a Job Application, In a Job Interview, On your Resume?

Have you EVER LIED on a job application, During a Job Interview, On your Resume?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
It's not a "simple question" at all. Padding a resume is a way of life and a game that both sides understand. You cheat a little bit and you get caught and you don't get the job but what happens if the security people are part of the lie? What happens if there is the slightest chance that the Constitution is at risk and the people who are charged with investigating the candidate for President of the United States are more interested in the political implications rather than the law? Who is responsible for the "lie" when when a candidate for President of the United States waves a copy of a birth certificate that probably wasn't good enough to get a freaking drivers license and claims it's proof to have been born in the USA? Are the little resume lies as bad as a violation of the Constitution? All Barry Hussein had to do was to submit his original B.C. for routine inspection but he refused to do it and instead it remains in a freaking locked vault in Hawaii.

Last edited:
Sort of. Working in a warehouse, I managed to talk the manager into letting me "temporarily fill in" for a forklift operator who was leaving. I had about 20 minutes of actual forklift experience...he assumed I had more, and I did nothing to correct that assumption.

2 years later, the day before I left, I told him. He stared at me for about 10 seconds, then laughed his ass off.

Forum List

Back