Have you ever seen blue-eyed Koreans?

ThirdTerm

Severely Conservative
Feb 24, 2012
Trumplandia

I want to ask Korean members of this forum or those who are familiar with Korea in general. Have you ever seen blue-eyed Koreans or heard about them? The Korean news source reported that up to 2% of Koreans are naturally born with blue or light eyes. This blue-eyed Korean mother made a TV appearance in 2013, who faced discrimination as she grew up because of her exotic looks.

201303112349272510_1.jpg

The source: ‘안녕하세요’ 파란눈 모녀의 호소 “괴물도 동물도 아냐” 뭉클

People outside the norm get persecuted. Lefties, Gingers, Albinos or light skinned Negros. From that point on, we get gays; pedophiles or illegal aliens , Muslim terrorists. There has to be a balance here.

People outside the norm get persecuted. Lefties, Gingers, Albinos or light skinned Negros. From that point on, we get gays; pedophiles or illegal aliens , Muslim terrorists. There has to be a balance here.

In fairness the gingers kinda deserve it.

I want to ask Korean members of this forum or those who are familiar with Korea in general. Have you ever seen blue-eyed Koreans or heard about them? The Korean news source reported that up to 2% of Koreans are naturally born with blue or light eyes. This blue-eyed Korean mother made a TV appearance in 2013, who faced discrimination as she grew up because of her exotic looks.

I know a man of solid Korean ancestry, who has blue eyes. But he's an albino, and I think all albino humans have blue eyes—it's the color that human eyes are by default, if no pigment is produced to color them otherwise.

Koreans are known to be somewhat racist.

Must be a result of American G.I.'s from the Korean war?

I wonder if PoliticalChic has blue eyes? ...... :cool:

Funny you should mention that, Sunni....

While this Korean doesn't have blue eyes, I do have a prominent third eye, visible only to the most intelligent among us.....

"The Wadjet (or Ujat, meaning "Whole One") is a powerful symbol of protection in ancient Egypt also known as the "Eye of Horus" and the "all seeing eye". "
Ancient Egyptian Religion and Mythology; The Eye of Horus (Eye of Ra)

160px-Eye_of_Horus.svg.png

While this Korean doesn't have blue eyes, I do have a prominent third eye, visible only to the most intelligent among us.....

"The Wadjet (or Ujat, meaning "Whole One") is a powerful symbol of protection in ancient Egypt also known as the "Eye of Horus" and the "all seeing eye". "
Ancient Egyptian Religion and Mythology; The Eye of Horus (Eye of Ra)

160px-Eye_of_Horus.svg.png
So may I inquire where this tattoo is located? ...... :lol:

Never you mind, you naughty boy!

I think it's quite impossible because I've never seen blue-eyed Blacks or Asians (neither in real life nor in tv or movies)
Maybe you can find only blue-eyed Caucasian people :)

GEN17242431f2.jpg

GENETICS April 1, 2006 vol. 172 no. 4, 2431-2439; DOI:10.1534/genetics.105.054270

These Koreans who are naturally born with light eyes may be endowed with the R1a haplogroup commonly found in Russia. The map C shows that the overall frequency of R1a and P*(xR1a) is 2-3% in Korea and there are genetic ties between the Uyghurs in western China, who are known for Caucasian looks, and ethnic Koreans. 13% of Mongolians also belong to R1a and this Mongolian girl looks half Russian. Recent genetic evidence suggests that ancient Russians from the Pontic-Caspian steppe historically migrated to Central Asia, leaving their genetic footprints on Central Asian populations.

amazons_horsegirl.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back