Have you guys heard?

Bush & Reagan are still president. Crazy shit huh. Their names come up in near every thread about our current problems.
Obama keeps being called the worst president ever. As they say in court, you opened the door. If that's the tack people want to take, we should be able to take examples from other presidencies to counter the arguments.

Bush & Reagan are still president. Crazy shit huh. Their names come up in near every thread about our current problems. I don't know about you but with all this new evidence brought forth explaining how everything is totally their fault, I don't think they will get my vote in the next election.
Oddly enough as soon as the next Republican president takes office & runs into problems I bet IT WON'T BE OBAMA'S FAULT.

Amirite?
No, bringing up those two provides an infinite supply of examples why republicans are the worst hypocrites ever. You fully and viciously supported them for shit you rage about today and somehow do not even care how schizophrenic you all look. In the future feel free to bring up Obama whenever the left is knee-jerk rejecting things they like right now.

You seem angry.

Bush & Reagan are still president. Crazy shit huh. Their names come up in near every thread about our current problems. I don't know about you but with all this new evidence brought forth explaining how everything is totally their fault, I don't think they will get my vote in the next election.
Oddly enough as soon as the next Republican president takes office & runs into problems I bet IT WON'T BE OBAMA'S FAULT.

Amirite?
No, bringing up those two provides an infinite supply of examples why republicans are the worst hypocrites ever. You fully and viciously supported them for shit you rage about today and somehow do not even care how schizophrenic you all look. In the future feel free to bring up Obama whenever the left is knee-jerk rejecting things they like right now.

You seem angry.
Angry does not even come close to describing how utterly sick I am of stupid teabagger ideology. Tired of the anger, tired of self-righteous bullshit, tired of fake Christians, warhawks, closet nazis and the other assorted disaffected nutballs and rage heads that make up the patched together remnant of the GOP.

Amirite?

You seem angry.
Angry does not even come close to describing how utterly sick I am of stupid teabagger ideology. Tired of the anger, tired of self-righteous bullshit, tired of fake Christians, warhawks, closet nazis and the other assorted disaffected nutballs and rage heads that make up the patched together remnant of the GOP.

That's it let it out, here lay down on the couch I'll get my yellow pad and a pen.

Amirite?
Earth to Occupied...negative contact...Earth out.....

Amirite?

LOL....yeah no one wants to own Bush anymore.

Anyway- interesting article in the latest edition of Foreign Affairs- the entire issue is focused on reviewing Obama's foreign policy- first two articles are one pro- one against- good articles so far.

But one comment that was made that I really do like- the author said America's foreign poilcy is not an individual sprint by each President- but really a relay race- with each President carrying the baton for his leg of the race.
I would happily take Bush back. In an instant. In fact I bet if you had the courage to create a poll asking that you would see just how stupid you look.
That's because you're a ridiculous blind partisan hack.

The Bush years were a disaster that saw the creation of a massive Federal deficit, larger more intrusive government, and two failed, illegal wars, the consequence of which we're still dealing with.

Reagan and Bush are appropriately and correctly held accountable for the consequences of their actions; the effects and impact of a given administration don't suddenly end on January 20th at Noon.

Amirite?

LOL....yeah no one wants to own Bush anymore.

Anyway- interesting article in the latest edition of Foreign Affairs- the entire issue is focused on reviewing Obama's foreign policy- first two articles are one pro- one against- good articles so far.

But one comment that was made that I really do like- the author said America's foreign poilcy is not an individual sprint by each President- but really a relay race- with each President carrying the baton for his leg of the race.
I would happily take Bush back. In an instant. In fact I bet if you had the courage to create a poll asking that you would see just how stupid you look.
That's because you're a ridiculous blind partisan hack.

The Bush years were a disaster that saw the creation of a massive Federal deficit, larger more intrusive government, and two failed, illegal wars, the consequence of which we're still dealing with.

Reagan and Bush are appropriately and correctly held accountable for the consequences of their actions; the effects and impact of a given administration don't suddenly end on January 20th at Noon.
So the deficit has grown, the gummint is larger, and we have lost all advantage vis a vis our sworn enemies. Obabble was not the solution.

Forum List

Back