🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had the time and money for 104 rounds of golf in the last 4 years?

and golly gee....the way the repubs have been bitching over Obama golfing, I thought he'd at least had played thrice a week for 4 years, 600 rounds, NOT just once every 2 weeks.....

once every 2 weeks....sheesh....

another repub FAUX OUTRAGE thread.....it's so tiring listening to this bull crud from the far right wing....

Gets sickening listening to such idiocy.

My guess would be that his average round of golf is north of $100.

What do you base your "guess" on?

That's what the typical serial golfer spends (who does a variety of courses). Do you think Obama is putting a premium on cheap courses?

You fucking idiot - it's not a cheap course. It's an excellent course. It's $15 or $30 because it's a military course.

I used to play one of the most acclaimed courses in southern Europe, Torrejon Air Base, in Madrid, Spain. I think it was $10 for 18 holes. One of the times I played there I was stuck the whole round right behind Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force Binnicker. Now, I'm pretty sure he could play any course he wanted.

Torrejon Air Base Golf Course, Madrid

At that same base, an officer's billeting (that's like a "hotel room", retard) was around $14 a night. For something you would pay $100 for off-base.

These are all subsidized - price is not indicative of quality.

Last edited:
^^^

Whatever. The issue isn't all that nonsense. It's do you have the time and money to do all the golf the president is doing? I submit that most of us do not. And most of us if not all of us have less responsibilities__ So clearly the dude is a slacker and it matches his failures.

I don't have the money to have a ballarina horse for my wife who doesn't work, but you are not complaining about that?

I want to know, is the problem with obama the fact he is doing stuff, or that he is not doing stuff? I see a lot of republicon complaint obama does a lot of horrible things, and that would mean he is technically working and not slacking. You cannot have it both ways.

Last edited:
^^^

Whatever. The issue isn't all that nonsense. It's do you have the time and money to do all the golf the president is doing? I submit that most of us do not. And most of us if not all of us have less responsibilities__ So clearly the dude is a slacker and it matches his failures.

I don't have the money to have a ballarina horse for my wife who doesn't work, but you are not complaining about that?

I want to know, is the problem with obama the fact he is doing stuff, or that he is not doing stuff? I see a lot of republicon complaint obama does a lot of horrible things, and that would mean he is technically working and not slacking. You cannot have it both ways.

There are serious problems on the table. And Democrat or Republican if we elected a guy that has time for 104 rounds of golf then I think we've elected the wrong guy. Certainly, the results show us that is the case. Of course, what'd we expect to have elected "the amateur" who has never held a real job, never signed the front of the check.

^^^

Whatever. The issue isn't all that nonsense.
Yeah, it is nonsense.
It's do you have the time and money to do all the golf the president is doing?
3 hours and $15 bucks every two weeks? I sure do.
I submit that most of us do not
I work 60+ hours a week, and I have more than 3 hours of free time every two weeks. I "submit" that "most of us" do in fact have the time and money for a round of golf every two weeks.
And most of us if not all of us have less responsibilities__ So clearly the dude is a slacker and it matches his failures.
He's a "slacker" for spending 3 hours playing golf every 2 weeks?

and golly gee....the way the repubs have been bitching over Obama golfing, I thought he'd at least had played thrice a week for 4 years, 600 rounds, NOT just once every 2 weeks.....

another repub FAUX OUTRAGE thread.....it's so tiring listening to this bull crud from the far right wing....

It is such a non issue. I cannot even see where this is a huge amount of golf. Most of the guys i know who golf make at least one round a week. I guess if you add up all the times they golf it might seem huge, but that simply is not true.

Guys, if this is the worst thing you can come up with about obama you are doomed. Romney has a ballarina horse that could fund a lifetime of obama golfing at expensive golf courses.

Let us put some numbers here.

Cost of rafalka:
Shelter 28,800
clothing 10,000
health care 2000
transportation 15,000
food 1200

Cost of golfing for an extreme player
Super duper golf cart: 5000
really awesome golf clubs and equipment: 3000
brand new truck and trailer to take equipment to golf course: 30,000
25 games per year at an expensive course: 2,500

You will also note that I did not include the cost of buying rafalka. So yeah, even if obama was using signed tiger woods clubs to golf on some of the most expensive courses in the country, and he bought his own personal golfcart top model and a truck and trailer to tow it to the course he is still way more frugal and manly than Romney and his ballarina horse.

Now if obama is going to an airforce golf course for 15 dollars and using their golfcarts, and a good set of clubs you could probably feed rafalka for that money, and nothing else.

Dude __ That golf doesn't include his time going on a buttload of pop culture shows, campaigning, going to sports events, etc. Come on, just admit that it's concerning that your president is a slacker. It was an issue for all you liberal d-bags when bush was taking too much vacation time.

^^^

There are serious problems on the table. And Democrat or Republican if we elected a guy that has time for 104 rounds of golf then I think we've elected the wrong guy. Certainly, the results show us that is the case. Of course, what'd we expect to have elected "the amateur" who has never held a real job, never signed the front of the check.

104 rounds of golf in 4 years? Seriously, that is three hours every 2 weeks. what is the problem there? If I were to see a problem there it would be lack of physical activity, but i know he does more than that.

Again, let me do some math for you.

Let us say you have all the hours of 2 weeks. Let us say obama does a shitload of work. He does 10 hour days 7 days a week. That is far more than most hard working people do. Now let us say he sleeps 8 hours a day. Let us see how much rec time he has left to golf.

24*14=336 There are 336 hours in 2 weeks
10*14=140 obama works 140 hours of them
8*14=112 Obama sleeps for 112 hours
336-140-112=84 Obama has 84 free hours to golf every two wees.

So to give everyone an idea, if obama works 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, and sleeps for 8 hours, he still has time to fly anywhere in the world and play a round of golf every two weeks. He would still have leftover time too.

Dude __ That golf doesn't include his time going on a buttload of pop culture shows, campaigning, going to sports events, etc. Come on, just admit that it's concerning that your president is a slacker. It was an issue for all you liberal d-bags when bush was taking too much vacation time.

He is not a slacker, and you have not even come close to showing that. i even showed how he could be working 10 hours a day and still have all that time to do those things.

I didn't begrudge Bush his vacation time any more than I begrudge Obama's - and Obama has quite a ways to go to come close to Bush's vacation record. Bush probably spent as much time clearing brush on his ranch as Obama has playing golf.

If it was so bad back when the "liberal d-bags" were doing it, why are you doing it now?

He is not a slacker, and you have not even come close to showing that. i even showed how he could be working 10 hours a day and still have all that time to do those things.

Really? He hasn't visited Israel. He hasn't met with his job council for 7 months. If that's not slacking then you have no definition of slacking. He certainly hasn't produced acceptable results in lieu of that reality. Hell, I'd be willing to give him slack if the bottom line was right. As it is, he's giving us slack.

Really? He hasn't visited Israel. He hasn't met with his job council for 7 months. If that's not slacking then you have no definition of slacking. He certainly hasn't produced acceptable results in lieu of that reality. Hell, I'd be willing to give him slack if the bottom line was right. As it is, he's giving us slack.

What reason does Obama have to visit Israel?

What reason does Obama have to visit Israel?

What reason does he have to not meet with his job council?

Now this would be a much more effective argument than pointing to his minimal time playing golf. I would suggest making a new topic to confront these points. there is no gold in there anymore.

Actually, I would not suggest you do it for your own sake because i would hand you your ass there also, but if you really want to have me thrash another one of your arguments like this perhaps i will have some fun doing so.

Now this would be a much more effective argument than pointing to his minimal time playing golf. I would suggest making a new topic to confront these points. there is no gold in there anymore.

Actually, I would not suggest you do it for your own sake because i would hand you your ass there also, but if you really want to have me thrash another one of your arguments like this perhaps i will have some fun doing so.

No. I think the two go hand and hand. The ole addage 'work then play' or 'don't play until all your work is done' is still a standard responsible people follow.

No. I think the two go hand and hand. The ole addage 'work then play' or 'don't play until all your work is done' is still a standard responsible people follow.

Yeah, that simply is not true and even you don't seem to believe your own words since there would be a lot of work to be done and a lot of republicans are taking time off. I don't see you complaining that congress does not stay in session all the time until problems are resolved.

It helps your moral high ground when you have something to stand on.

It is such a non issue. I cannot even see where this is a huge amount of golf. Most of the guys i know who golf make at least one round a week. I guess if you add up all the times they golf it might seem huge, but that simply is not true.

Guys, if this is the worst thing you can come up with about obama you are doomed. Romney has a ballarina horse that could fund a lifetime of obama golfing at expensive golf courses.

Let us put some numbers here.

Cost of rafalka:
Shelter 28,800
clothing 10,000
health care 2000
transportation 15,000
food 1200

Cost of golfing for an extreme player
Super duper golf cart: 5000
really awesome golf clubs and equipment: 3000
brand new truck and trailer to take equipment to golf course: 30,000
25 games per year at an expensive course: 2,500

You will also note that I did not include the cost of buying rafalka. So yeah, even if obama was using signed tiger woods clubs to golf on some of the most expensive courses in the country, and he bought his own personal golfcart top model and a truck and trailer to tow it to the course he is still way more frugal and manly than Romney and his ballarina horse.

Now if obama is going to an airforce golf course for 15 dollars and using their golfcarts, and a good set of clubs you could probably feed rafalka for that money, and nothing else.

Something else I noticed, watching film of Refalca...

That seems like a completely mean and undignified thing to make a horse do. You can tell the horse just isn't comfortable doing it.

I think the problem with hard-core Obama Derangement Syndrome sufferers is that
they must hate anything Obama likes by definition.

So now they hate Golf.

When people complained when Bush was clearing brush and golfing the Republican argument was "But the president is always on call, even when he is on vacation." And they were right to make that argument. It was petty partisan bickering when Democrats complained, and it is now petty partisan bickering when Republicans complain.

I agree with conservatives that the government does too much. So here's an idea. Let's cut military spending by a small amount and put that money towards giving all of our elected officials all the vacation time they want.

Forum List

Back