Have You Noticed

Well keep it up Cammmpbell. Your immature and hateful attitudes and postings are making Atheism look childish and mean spirited as well as disingenuous, unbelievable, ignorant, and intentionally antagonistic.

You are probably doing wonders to get people to take another look at Christianity or some other faith as an alternative. So good work.

What a load of bullschit. During the primaries in 2008 a poll showed that 60% of Iowans considered themselves "Born Again Christians." Now...this year a similar poll showed that 34% considered themselves "Born Again Christians"

People are catching on to that load of schit. Here's another one:

America becoming less Christian, survey finds - CNN

March 09, 2009

Survey finds percentage of of Americans identifying themselves as Christian has fallen over two decades.America is a less Christian nation than it was 20 years ago, and Christianity is not losing out to other religions, but primarily to a rejection of religion altogether, a survey published Monday found.

Seventy-five percent of Americans call themselves Christian, according to the American Religious Identification Survey from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. In 1990, the figure was 86 percent.

William Donohue, president of the Catholic League said he thinks a radical shift towards individualism over the last quarter-century has a lot to do it.

Didn't you earn your last vacation for endlessly repeating yourself, fraud?

Give up the 'old man' act already. No one believes it anymore.

I told you at least twice before.....I don't give a phuck what you or anybody else thinks.

I think I discuss my lack of concern of posters opinions of me once per board I join. Once I do so I never see a need to repeat myself, and I never point out that I have mentioned it specifically to a specific person. They either got the message, or they didn't. Since I really don't care I don't mention it again. That makes me think that your need to repeat it indicates that you might care more than what you want others to think, which makes it your problem.

Is that a nice way of saying he is an attention whore?
For someone who claims to be 77 years old and talks like a 40 something basement dweller... yeah.

I can whup any arse I've seen at this site and take a break while I'm doing it.
Not at 77. Been in your granddaughter's steroids again 'grandpa'? Or is this senility setting in. I've a back fat roll that'd take your ass out let alone a stray nose hair that'd put you back in a hoverround.

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

What I have noticed is that you have some major issues and anger to deal with, and what I am thankful for is that I don't have to live inside your mind. I can't imagine living my life so worked up and lashing out at those to whom you feel superior.

For someone who claims to be 77 years old and talks like a 40 something basement dweller... yeah.

Not at 77. Been in your granddaughter's steroids again 'grandpa'? Or is this senility setting in. I've a back fat roll that'd take your ass out let alone a stray nose hair that'd put you back in a hoverround.

He is of course not 77, but thinks this little part of the story is believable because in reality he regularly gets beaten and humiliated by senior citizens (mostly old women).

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Have you ever noticed how many people who claim not to believe in religion, have to bring it up at almost every opportunity?

In his case, he not only brings it up at every opportunity, he posts THE EXACT SAME WORDS over and over and over in endless spam-frenzy.

I was speaking of ingenuity and cleverness and I've already proven my point. By the way....I didn't know they would tolerate a threat of violence here.

I was speaking of ingenuity and cleverness and I've already proven my point. By the way....I didn't know they would tolerate a threat of violence here.
"I can whup any arse I've seen at this site and take a break while I'm doing it."

e05ddf60574606562061562.png

Forum List

Back