Have You Noticed

I've had three IQ tests during my lifetime. One during my senior year in high school, once as a candidate for OCS in the army and one time by the mensa organi ation in Knoxville, TN. Average score 129. For your information average is 100. Since in the entire world there are as many IQs below 100 as there are above I figure yours is about 90.
Did you know anyone can say anything on the internet?

Yeah well I'm an old man and I never have lied about a goddamed thing. My comments are spread over at least twelve or fifteen forums, boards, discussion groups which began back in the spring of 1994 when I retired and bought my first desktop. The first board I ever posted at was "Rubbin's Racin" which I discovered while reading the "Charlotte Observer" online. I would not hesitate for a moment to have every post I ever made to be published right here, right now and one thing I'll guarantee....absolute uniformity. I was born September, 26 1934 on a west TN dirt farm and have a good memory...some have called it remarkable. I've lived one helluva' life and it makes no difference to me if I clock out tomorrow.....I'll still be telling it like it is.

The dangerous thing for people like you is you think anyone who had much of a life must be lying because you're measuring it against your own.
The dangerous thing for you to think is that no one else has had much of a life.

Did you know anyone can say anything on the internet?

Yeah well I'm an old man and I never have lied about a goddamed thing. My comments are spread over at least twelve or fifteen forums, boards, discussion groups which began back in the spring of 1994 when I retired and bought my first desktop. The first board I ever posted at was "Rubbin's Racin" which I discovered while reading the "Charlotte Observer" online. I would not hesitate for a moment to have every post I ever made to be published right here, right now and one thing I'll guarantee....absolute uniformity. I was born September, 26 1934 on a west TN dirt farm and have a good memory...some have called it remarkable. I've lived one helluva' life and it makes no difference to me if I clock out tomorrow.....I'll still be telling it like it is.

The dangerous thing for people like you is you think anyone who had much of a life must be lying because you're measuring it against your own.
The dangerous thing for you to think is that no one else has had much of a life.

Hell.....I know what kind of life they have. It's just like mine and I'm here on a message board at age 77. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to formulate, calculate, define, estimate, deduce, determine, rationali e, deriviate something that simple.

Either that or they're effectively stealing from an employer by posting on the Internet while they should be taking care of business.

I'll bet they also text while they're trying to drive a 3000 pound automobile.

Last edited:

Hell.....I know what kind of life they have. It's just like mine and I'm here on a message board at age 77. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to formulate, calculate, define, estimate, deduce, determine, rationali e, deriviate something that simple.

Either that or they're effectively stealing from an employer by posting on the Internet while they should be taking care of business.

Found your thesaurus, Sally?

Instead of making stupid assumptions, you could just ask.

But I expect you rather enjoy making stupid assumptions.

No, because it would have told him that "rationalie" is not a word, and "deriviate" is Italian.

Cammmmpbell, I am curious, why did it take 60 years for you to realize that you were being duped by religion?

'cause ehhvidently ol grandma ain't too bright!

I've had three IQ tests during my lifetime. One during my senior year in high school, once as a candidate for OCS in the army and one time by the mensa organi ation in Knoxville, TN. Average score 129. For your information average is 100. Since in the entire world there are as many IQs below 100 as there are above I figure yours is about 90.

My IQ was tested twice, one before I started school at 140, once while I was in college at 180.

IQ is nothing. It means nothing. It can't accurately be measured. I'm betting most of the people on this board have no idea what their IQ is, nor should they. It means NOTHING!!!

BTW, Mensa wouldn't let you in the door with a 129 IQ.

No, because it would have told him that "rationalie" is not a word, and "deriviate" is Italian.

LOL....this old laptop keyboard has two keys which do not work. I'll let you guess which at least one of them might be.

Wow... I find it very interesting that the ONLY thing that you have to believe in is that man is the 'supreme' being of the universe. I look at Washington and some of the idiots that it has pushed on us and I have to shake my head.

I will pray for you...

Wow... I find it very interesting that the ONLY thing that you have to believe in is that man is the 'supreme' being of the universe. I look at Washington and some of the idiots that it has pushed on us and I have to shake my head.

I will pray for you...

LMAO!!! You reali e that everything in the manner of an ancient god came from a story told by primitives during the stone age who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.......DON'T YOU

image052.jpg

cosmas15-plate01.gif

Last edited:

I will pray for you...

LMAO!!! You reali e that everything in the manner of an ancient god came from a story told by primitives during the stone age who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.......DON'T YOU
There is nothing in the universe...no object, no natural law, no event in all of history...that you can point to and say, "That proves there is no God."

I will pray for you...

There is nothing in the universe...no object, no natural law, no event in all of history...that you can point to and say, "That proves there is no God."

I can prove that the billions of people who believe it have been taught the bullschit from birth. I've witnessed it all my life.....'course I'm just 77.

1) Mankind and dinosaurs on a boat till nearly four mile deep waters
receded/evaporated?

2)Big fish puking up live men?

3) Folks enduring a 1200 degreefurnace?

4) Seas opening long enough for the white hats to pass then closing on the bad guys?

5) Stone walls falling on command?

6) Evil people being turned into salt?

7) The sun blacked out by an invisilbe man in the sky

8) 5,000 hungry pilgrims plus women and children
being fed with two fish and five loaves then twelve baskets of leftovers collected?

9) Virgin Birth?

10) Healing leprosy by touching?

11) Walking on water?

12) Turning water into wine?

13) Raising from the dead?

14) Hanging a man up and bleeding him to death only to see
him rise again?

If you need more I have a hundred of them

Last edited:

I will pray for you...

image052.jpg

cosmas15-plate01.gif
Dumbass, the Bible is not a science text. Nor is a science text a religious treatise. If you can't tell the difference, either senility has set in harder than expected, you're a bigger dumbass than I thought or you're a punk high school kid who doesn't know shit let alone how to think critically.

And just as aside, it is as mathematically likely for random chance to assemble anything that resembles life, as it is a tornado to assemble a fully functioning and fueled 747 by going through a junkyard. In comparison to the idea of an intelligent creator or God, I'll take the much more likely idea of some intelligent force however you may choose to label him/her/it creating life by deliberate design in a means as to yet unknown to us.

Last edited:

I will pray for you...

image052.jpg

cosmas15-plate01.gif
Dumbass, the Bible is not a science text. Nor is a science text a religious treatise. If you can't tell the difference, either senility has set in harder than expected, you're a bigger dumbass than I thought or you're a punk high school kid who doesn't know shit let alone how to think critically.

And just as aside, it is as mathematically likely for random chance to assemble anything that resembles life, as it is a tornado to assemble a fully functioning and fueled 747 by going through a junkyard. In comparison to the idea of an intelligent creator or God, I'll take the much more likely idea of some intelligent force however you may choose to label him/her/it creating life by deliberate design in a means as to yet unknown to us.

I read the book of mormon and the bible in their entirety before I was twenty years old...the new testament no less than ten times. I have studied all the ancient god worships during most of my life.

While I was in my twenties I committed most of the new testament to memory...chapter and verse. I turned down a chance to become an ordained Baptist minister. I have my mind made up thoroughly about the invisible man in the sky........EITHER HE AIN'T THERE OR HE DON'T GIVE A PHIDDLER'S PHUCK.

Last edited:

I can prove that the billions of people who believe it have been taught the bullschit from birth. I've witnessed it all my life.....'course I'm just 77.

receded/evaporated?

4) Seas opening long enough for the white hats to pass then closing on the bad guys?

being fed with two fish and five loaves then twelve baskets of leftovers collected?

9) Virgin Birth?

11) Walking on water?

him rise again?

You fail. You have not proven there is no God.

image052.jpg

cosmas15-plate01.gif

I read the book of mormon and the bible in their entirety before I was twenty years old...the new testament no less than ten times. I have studied all the ancient god worships during most of my life.

While I was in my twenties I committed most of the new testament to memory...chapter and verse. I turned down a chance to become an ordained Baptist minister. I have my mind made up thoroughly about the invisible man in the sky........EITHER HE AIN'T THERE OR HE DON'T GIVE A PHIDDLER'S PHUCK.
One: What does God owe you to prove Himself to you? What makes you so fucking special you're owed anything from a divine being?

Two: If I set out a nice banquet dinner, drawn butter and lemon, open the door and fully expect lobster to wander in, boil itself and serve itself on my plate and it doesn't happen. Does this mean that lobsters do not exist?

Three: Just because someone's read a book, does not automatically mean the UNDERSTAND it. A 4 year old could 'read' Winny the Pooh and not get it either, they just repeat the sounds they hear in the order they hear and make their own wierdass conclusions. Much like you seem to be doing with religion.

Four: Just because you don't give a fiddler's fuck about yourself, creatively misspelled or not, does not mean you are accurate in projecting your insecurities onto God.

Five: Your OPINION does not make fact. Get over your moronic, overly agrandizing, half-witted, penny-ante piece of puppy shit self with a exaggerated estimate of your own entertainment value.

6dcdc8ba-d651-4062-99e5-70e96752e012.jpg

receded/evaporated?

9) Virgin Birth?

11) Walking on water?

him rise again?

it's impossible to prove anything to someone who was taught a load of bullschit when they were very young. The Catholics used to say, "Give Me A Child Till It's 10 Years Old And I'll Give You A Catholic For Life."

An indivudual who was brainwashed as a child completely blocks anything which even smells like it might be contrary to their teachings. Even if it includes totally impossible crap like virgin birth, walking on water, healing leprosy by touching, feeding 5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, turning water into fine wine, crucifying a man and bleeding him to death only to see him fit as a fiddle two days later, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

receded/evaporated?

9) Virgin Birth?

11) Walking on water?

him rise again?

it's impossible to prove anything to someone who was taught a load of bullschit when they were very young. The Catholics used to say, "Give Me A Child Till It's 10 Years Old And I'll Give You A Catholic For Life."

An indivudual who was brainwashed as a child completely blocks anything which even smells like it might be contrary to their teachings. Even if it includes totally impossible crap like virgin birth, walking on water, healing leprosy by touching, feeding 5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, turning water into fine wine, crucifying a man and bleeding him to death only to see him fit as a fiddle two days later, etc. etc. etc.

I guess you've never heard of Frank Zappa or his song "Catholic Girls" either. For such a know it all dweeb, you sure don't know much.

Unsurprising.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back