Have You Noticed

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Excuse me, Mr Cammmpbell: Why are are you so mean? Common now. Life isn't explained by science, but Science is a good thing. It tells us much about the mechanical universe, but there is a point were even science cant explain miracles. I point out a phenomena called "spooky actions at a distance" (look that phrase up on the internet). Quantum entanglement... Modern scientists are beginning to sound like mystics believing in magic. Quantum mechanics are beginning to sound like a religion.

Horse schit and bull cock. Anybody who believes a collection of miracles and fairy tales written by people during the stone age has no business lecturing anybody on what to believe or what to discard.

major bullschit going on every day. EEEERIE sites being witnessed. Ghosts showing up in old houses. Electronic recordings of everything from Moose and Edward to Jack and the beanstalk. It's part of the "Keep Them Hooked" mentality. My uncles used to tell me and my cousins all kind of ghost stories. Guess What..................we were smart enough to learn that it was all major bullschit.

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat................LMAO!!

Excuse me, Mr Cammmpbell: Why are are you so mean? Common now. Life isn't explained by science, but Science is a good thing. It tells us much about the mechanical universe, but there is a point were even science cant explain miracles. I point out a phenomena called "spooky actions at a distance" (look that phrase up on the internet). Quantum entanglement... Modern scientists are beginning to sound like mystics believing in magic. Quantum mechanics are beginning to sound like a religion.

Horse schit and bull cock. Anybody who believes a collection of miracles and fairy tales written by people during the stone age has no business lecturing anybody on what to believe or what to discard.

Sooooo, what makes you think you have the right to do the same?:eusa_whistle:

It's interesting that you put so much passion into something that you have no belief in...I would think that you'd just be indifferent, but instead you've given an entity who you believe is false, this incredible power over your emotional state of being, and it really appears to impact your daily thoughts. Interesting indeed.

He's a liberal. They like to get all dictate-y.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

I hope you and your family are doing well.

We are thank you very much! I hope the same for you and yours and may you have a very happy and safe New Years!

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor................LMAO!!

Visit the Birdcage Theater in Tombstone AZ and then see if you can say the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in the church till I was over 60 years old. Once I was offered a chance to be ordained as a Baptist minister. The preacher liked the way my wife and I tithed and gave special gifts and it just broke his heart when I went to the army instead. The church always shows it's true colors when money is involved. Most of them need to get a job and work for an honest living like everybody else.

You really need a new story, bitch.

I'd ten times rather be a bitter, ignorant, hateful old atheist than a foolish follower of a collection of fairy tales from the stone age. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

Congratulations on being a bitter, hateful, ignorant atheist shithole.

S T F U prick!

What's that you said, little boy? (or is it girl)?

Religion is horse schit and only those who have been brainwashed or who are very naive can possibly beleive any part of it. If the only true god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom with a mob of ignorant shepherds who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor................LMAO!!

Visit the Birdcage Theater in Tombstone AZ and then see if you can say the same thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was in the church till I was over 60 years old. Once I was offered a chance to be ordained as a Baptist minister. The preacher liked the way my wife and I tithed and gave special gifts and it just broke his heart when I went to the army instead. The church always shows it's true colors when money is involved. Most of them need to get a job and work for an honest living like everybody else.

Do you want to get banned again, bitch? You gonna go on another spamming spree?

Stine age people did not have writing, therefore they could not have written anything. I think that alone does more to disqualify you from lecturing people about what to, or not to, believe.

Tell me something, do you actually believe in anything? You really should believe in something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJPRMIMH9Ho]Mal Reynolds - Serenity ~Once in Every Lifetime~ - YouTube[/ame]

It's interesting that you put so much passion into something that you have no belief in...I would think that you'd just be indifferent, but instead you've given an entity who you believe is false, this incredible power over your emotional state of being, and it really appears to impact your daily thoughts. Interesting indeed.

It's the brainwashing. Brainwashing small children by parents and other authority figures is the only logical explanation for people believing stone age lies which encompass virgin birth, healing leprosy by touching, walking on water, turning water into fine wine, resurrection etc. They almost brainwashed me....it took me to age sixty to get over it.

All anyone would have to do is read the history of ancient god worship and they would see that the virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world story was told numerous times all over N. Africa and the middle east beginning about 3000 years before the Jewish version...which incidently the Jews wrote but do not believe themselves.

Last edited:

It's the brainwashing. Brainwashing small children by parents and other authority figures is the only logical explanation for people believing stone age lies which encompass virgin birth, healing leprosy by touching, walking on water, turning water into fine wine, resurrection etc. They almost brainwashed me....it took me to age sixty to get over it.

All anyone would have to do is read the history of ancient god worship and they would see that the virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world story was told numerous times all over N. Africa and the middle east beginning about 3000 years before the Jewish version...which incidently the Jews wrote but do not believe themselves.

Well I'm sorry that the first 60 years of your life were made so miserable by such beliefs, but you don't sound happy now either.:dunno:

Brainwashing?

If you are actually as old as you claim my guess is the real problem here is senile dementia.

Well I'm sorry that the first 60 years of your life were made so miserable by such beliefs, but you don't sound happy now either.:dunno:

Began as paper boy in 1944...I was nine years old. Pay $3.60 per week

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen
went in debt for my first car before I was able to legally drive it

Began working at a full service garage when I was barely sixteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

Worked five years and was drafted into the army infantry Pay...$73 per month

Returned in 1959 and continued my job as process operator pay $3.10 per hour
The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six well spaced outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

I don't want you or Gawd either feeling sorry for me.

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six well spaced outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

Your job history and financial situation aside, that has nothing to do with why I pity you...it's because you sound like a grumpy old man who can't be content with his lot in life, but I think you pretend to be satisfied.

Your job history and financial situation aside, that has nothing to do with why I pity you...it's because you sound like a grumpy old man who can't be content with his lot in life, but I think you pretend to be satisfied.

Actually you sound like a bible thumping Republican. None of those people like me and the feeling is mutual. I seem to get along just fine with my family and friends....'course most of them keep the conversation on something lighter than politics or religion.

I love it when church folks show up at my door wanting me to attend their church or needing to drop off a circular or pamphlet. I enjoy seeing the look on their face when I simply tell them I'm not superstitious.

And I do not believe that anybody is content, happy, or satisfied who goes out of his or her way to attack religious beliefs that bring others comfort, joy, happiness, and satisfaction.

Forum List

Back