🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you read Chariots of the Gods?

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

'Mach c'? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light

Anything is possible

I don’t believe travel close to the speed of light is possible
We have accelerated particles at near light speeds and those particles expand and generate tremendous heat

I don’t think a living organism could survive those conditions

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light

Anything is possible

We have accelerated particles at near light speeds and those particles expand and generate tremendous heat

You are thinking with current thought processes and not considering future technology breakthroughs

Anything is possible

You are thinking with current thought processes and not considering future technology breakthroughs

They still use the same periodic charts and laws of physics
Accelerating a sub atomic particle does not equate to accelerating a living organism

but bottom line, there is so much in our archeohistory that is difficult if not impossible to explain without admitting we were once visited from space.
There is absolutely ZERO evidence to support the claim that we were ever visited by space aliens or that ET's helped build anything.

It's just pure nonsense. ... :cuckoo:

I often think about buying this book but I hate reading. My eyes are bad and hurt after reading even just a little.
Eric Von Danikan is regarded by some as a crackpot but his speeches are intriguing.

Is it worth reading?

I'd say so. I'm pretty sure I still have an original copy of the book when it first came out and the claims are compelling. Pretty sure I also have the sequel as well written by a skeptic who claimed to try to disprove the claims called: Crash go the Chariots, but bottom line, there is so much in our archeohistory that is difficult if not impossible to explain without admitting we were once visited from space.
It is remarkable to look at the architectural marvels all over the world created by relatively primitive people. We try to recreate just small pieces of what they did and fail miserably. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

If you think classic civilization was primitive, you should read about Eratosthenes. Who used sticks, shadows, and two feet to determine the circumference of the earth to a very high degree of accuracy.

Who created a formula for calculating Prime Numbers to below any given number.

And who did it all nearly 300 years before the Common Era.

Not so, he was really an alien! :abgg2q.jpg:

Anything is possible

Accelerating a sub atomic particle does not equate to accelerating a living organism
They are bound by OUR UNDERSTANDING of the supposed laws of physics as we understand them. Those laws of physics that completely break down on a subatomic level.

but bottom line, there is so much in our archeohistory that is difficult if not impossible to explain without admitting we were once visited from space.
There is absolutely ZERO evidence to support the claim that we were ever visited by space aliens or that ET's helped build anything.

There is as much evidence as there is to support "God"

How then do you explain ancient man making drawings and carvings of people in space suits and space ships with exhausts that look like nothing else ever seen, built or imagined in their time? How do you explain them making huge carvings in the earth that make so sense or cannot even be seen unless you are many miles high up overhead? After you are done pondering that, then you can explain whole cities in this country in modern times, in Mexico and around the world all seeing huge craft overhead and 10,000 other things enough to fill many volumes of books.

Anything is possible

They are bound by OUR UNDERSTANDING of the supposed laws of physics as we understand them. Those laws of physics that completely break down on a subatomic level.
Exactly, the physics of Einstein exist at the particle level and do not apply to living organisms

How then do you explain ancient man making drawings and carvings of people in space suits and space ships with exhausts that look like nothing else ever seen, built or imagined in their time? How do you explain them making huge carvings in the earth that make so sense or cannot even be seen unless you are many miles high up overhead? After you are done pondering that, then you can explain whole cities in this country in modern times, in Mexico and around the world all seeing huge craft overhead and 10,000 other things enough to fill many volumes of books.
How do you explain no evidence of an extraterrestrial visit?

You still flipping out over crop circles?

Anything is possible

Exactly, the physics of Einstein exist at the particle level and do not apply to living organisms
Einstein was a brilliant man, not a perfect man. He too was limited to his own understanding of the things he saw.

No man can possibly understand why may exist outside of what we can see touch or feel.

I often think about buying this book but I hate reading. My eyes are bad and hurt after reading even just a little.
Eric Von Danikan is regarded by some as a crackpot but his speeches are intriguing.

Is it worth reading?
A great read! You can watch history channel and get most of what is in chariots of the gods, if you watch the right shows. A great deal of what the history chanel calls acient allien I believe is more likely the work of man from previous civs we are not yuet aware of!

I think that we were much more intelligent in yesteryear than what we once thought.... then got wiped out, and had to start all over again from scratch....

aliens is a far fetch....

Us, traveling back in time, is more believable! :D

I don’t think they had invented the Flux Capacitor yet
Do you believe intelligent life exists beyond planet Earth?

Due to the millions of stars in the solar system, it is probable that some will have planets that can support life. But most of that life will be non complex (think slime)

Very few will have more complex life, and very, very few will have intelligent life

Then there is my Cornfield Theory

Finding life the complexity of life on earth is an anomaly. Such planets are few and far between. These beings would have to travel thousands of years to find us

To think they would just buzz some cornfield in Iowa and then go home does not make sense. If they found us.....they would stay

Is it worth reading?
A great read! You can watch history channel and get most of what is in chariots of the gods, if you watch the right shows. A great deal of what the history chanel calls acient allien I believe is more likely the work of man from previous civs we are not yuet aware of!
I think it is condescending to assume ancient civilizations were incapable of engineering and scientific reasoning

Is it worth reading?
I think it is condescending to assume ancient civilizations were incapable of engineering and scientific reasoning
our own faulty, hubris...

Forum List

Back