🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you read Chariots of the Gods?

View attachment 206876 could we?

Do we have the ability to lift and transport this block hundreds of miles then elevate it into place?
Why not?
And 3000 years ago they did it how?

:eusa_whistle:

Rollers, levers, inclined planes,lubrication,
pulleys ........lots of slave labor
Are you one of those people that believes the bibles stories that slaves built the pyramids?
That has been proven false btw

depends on how one defines "slaves". Are you one
of those people who quibble over semantics?
Bible thumper identified

Are you one of those people that believes the bibles stories that slaves built the pyramids?

Bible thumper identified

oh------really?? It was the visitors from OUTER SPACE ? nut

The most puzzling thing about the about space aliens is their propensity to crash after reaching the Earth?

Here they are navigating for millions and millions of miles over countless light years, while avoiding meteors, comets, black holes, and other space obstacles.

Yet when reaching the Earth, they somehow lose control of their space craft and end up crashing? ... :cuckoo:

And they only fly over cornfields in Iowa....not the cities where all the lights are coming from

maxresdefault.jpg

^ Not Iowa

CQGKl1vWwAI6Gxm.jpg

Rest assured, what the ancient people built could be duplicated using today's equipment and machinery. ....

Do we have the ability to lift and transport this block hundreds of miles then elevate it into place?

If you question moving a large block a hundred miles using manual labor

How do you move a piece of machinery capable of moving that block over a thousand light years?

If you did, why would you not just leave it here?
we have found large pits where saw blades were used to cut the rock for the pyramids. They had more advanced tools than we think. We know we lost all the roman tech when rome fell and created the dark ages. Don't you think that the loss of tech from a prior civilization is of higher likelyhood than aliens? We just had better tools than the historians think we did at the time of the pyrimids
There are no saw blades in Egypt that are made of anything but copper and those saws were far too small to even cut the blocks the pyramids are made of. I have seen the "tests" they've done with larger copper saws (of which none have ever been found) and they did cut....at a terribly inefficient rate as well as being inaccurate.

Creating the Serapeum 25 ton boxes did not happen with copper saws. Nor the H blocks.

But for some reason we can find the smallest of animals from millions of years ago but tools from 2000 years ago elude us.
Modern day Egyptologists would have us believe for instance that dolerite stone balls were used to shape their Obelisks. Absurd

Rest assured, what the ancient people built could be duplicated using today's equipment and machinery. ....

If you question moving a large block a hundred miles using manual labor

How do you move a piece of machinery capable of moving that block over a thousand light years?

If you did, why would you not just leave it here?
we have found large pits where saw blades were used to cut the rock for the pyramids. They had more advanced tools than we think. We know we lost all the roman tech when rome fell and created the dark ages. Don't you think that the loss of tech from a prior civilization is of higher likelyhood than aliens? We just had better tools than the historians think we did at the time of the pyrimids
There are no saw blades in Egypt that are made of anything but copper and those saws were far too small to even cut the blocks the pyramids are made of. I have seen the "tests" they've done with larger copper saws (of which none have ever been found) and they did cut....at a terribly inefficient rate as well as being inaccurate.

Creating the Serapeum 25 ton boxes did not happen with copper saws. Nor the H blocks.

But for some reason we can find the smallest of animals from millions of years ago but tools from 2000 years ago elude us.
Modern day Egyptologists would have us believe for instance that dolerite stone balls were used to shape their Obelisks. Absurd

ok----not found and not yet understood------so lets
CREATE OUTERSPACE BEINGS

Bible thumper identified

No idea. I'm just not so small minded as to not be open to all possibilities.

It is equally possible that humanity has survived multiple extinction level events and that we may now be dumber than we were in the ancient past.

It is also possible therefore that the mega structures in Egypt were not actually built by dynastic Egyptians but were found and altered to suit their culture.

Bible thumper identified

It is equally possible that humanity has survived multiple extinction level events and that we may now be dumber than we were in the ancient past.

It is also possible therefore that the mega structures in Egypt were not actually built by dynastic Egyptians but were found and altered to suit their culture.

yeah----ok -----lets assume all kinds of FANTASTIC
CREATURE STORIES

Time to put the bong down, walk outside, and get some fresh air. ... :cool:

Bible thumper identified

yeah----ok -----lets assume all kinds of FANTASTIC
CREATURE STORIES
You are acting irrational. Calm down, take a deep breath and go find a thread where you wont be offended so badly.

I went to a lecture from Erich Van Daniken
about 40 years ago while in college

I went in thinking there might be something to it...walked out thinking he was a crack pot

always define rare terms------there are old people in
the world who do not know "bong"----furthermore----
"HERBS" just do not befuddle the brain THAT MUCH-------maybe some of the magic mushrooms would do it------but not the usual HERB. If I am wrong----how about giving ME some of your HERBS -----I once chewed on KHAT for hours hoping to get high----
NUTHIN'. ALSO ----delusions do not arise out of thin
air--------they are made of STUFF already stuffed into
the brain

I don't do drugs and am actually out on my deck with my grandson right now. So, wrong on both accounts

Bible thumper identified

Any of these explanations are reasonable. We realy do not knowhe age for sure of the pyramids but there alignment was correct for a little over ten thousand years ago. I like that date best they most likeoly aligned to what they saw. The alien thing is also possible just a much more remote possibility!

I don't do drugs and am actually out on my deck with my grandson right now. So, wrong on both accounts
The star child skull is harder for me to explain with out leaving the planet than the pyrimids

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

'Mach c'? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light

Anything is possible

I don’t believe travel close to the speed of light is possible
We have accelerated particles at near light speeds and those particles expand and generate tremendous heat

I don’t think a living organism could survive those conditions
and of course no beings anywhere can evolve to the point were they have found ways to solve all those problems.....300 hundred years ago no one would believe the shit that we have accomplished today....pretty closed minded RW...

The most puzzling thing about the about space aliens is their propensity to crash after reaching the Earth?

Here they are navigating for millions and millions of miles over countless light years, while avoiding meteors, comets, black holes, and other space obstacles.

Yet when reaching the Earth, they somehow lose control of their space craft and end up crashing? ... :cuckoo:
who said they crashed?....

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

'Mach c'? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light

Anything is possible

I don’t believe travel close to the speed of light is possible
We have accelerated particles at near light speeds and those particles expand and generate tremendous heat

I don’t think a living organism could survive those conditions
and of course no beings anywhere can evolve to the point were they have found ways to solve all those problems.....300 hundred years ago no one would believe the shit that we have accomplished today....pretty closed minded RW...
The same rules of physics apply to them as apply to us

Forum List

Back