🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you read Chariots of the Gods?

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

'Mach c'? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light

Anything is possible

I don’t believe travel close to the speed of light is possible
We have accelerated particles at near light speeds and those particles expand and generate tremendous heat

I don’t think a living organism could survive those conditions
and of course no beings anywhere can evolve to the point were they have found ways to solve all those problems.....300 hundred years ago no one would believe the shit that we have accomplished today....pretty closed minded RW...
The same rules of physics apply to them as apply to us
how do you know?....and even if they do,they cant find a way to use those laws to their advantage?....you are as close minded RW as those uneducated conservatives you have talked about...

Due to the thousands of light years between those stars, I think it next to impossible for them to have visited us

For the first time, scientists have experimentally demonstrated that sound pulses can travel at velocities faster than the speed of light

Anything is possible

We have accelerated particles at near light speeds and those particles expand and generate tremendous heat

and of course no beings anywhere can evolve to the point were they have found ways to solve all those problems.....300 hundred years ago no one would believe the shit that we have accomplished today....pretty closed minded RW...
how do you know?....and even if they do,they cant find a way to use those laws to their advantage?....you are as close minded RW as those uneducated conservatives you have talked about...
They have the same elements in the periodic chart we do
Same laws of physics apply

Travel above the speed of light is not possible

Anything is possible

you sound like someone from 1713....."land someone on the moon?....preposterous".....

you sound like someone from 1713....."land someone on the moon?....preposterous".....
When you start talking quantum physics and living organisms you lose me

you get lost just by someone talking about something you dont believe in....people with your mindset have kept scientific ideas in the dark.....you would have been at home in Galileo's time.....

His point is how close minded you are.
We have no idea if everything we see and have discovered is all there is.
Why is the earths axis tilted?
Why does one of our planets spin backwards?
Why is there an Asteroid field where a planet should be?
Why do Sumarian tablets show a planet we have yet to discover?

All questions about our own backyard that we can't answer yet you presume to know we have reached our limits scientifically.

Preposterous

His point is how close minded you are.
We have no idea if everything we see and have discovered is all there is.
Why is the earths axis tilted?
Why does one of our planets spin backwards?
Why is there an Asteroid field where a planet should be?
Why do Sumarian tablets show a planet we have yet to discover?

All questions about our own backyard that we can't answer yet you presume to know we have reached our limits scientifically.

Preposterous
Charles H. Duell was the Commissioner of US patent office in 1899. his supposed most famous attributed utterance is that "everything that can be invented has been invented." ......the RW of his day....

Forum List

Back