Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

Ask D'Souza because it is going to make a shitload of money now. People will be calling or writing the representatives demanding investigations and arrests. How sweet it is.. :mm:

LOL

How do you know he's gonna make a "shitload of money" when you have no clue how much he made with its initial release.

As always, you're talking out of your ass.

306>232
A landslide
MAGA
Fake news, now all but proven fake news.
CLAIM: At least 2,000 “mules” were paid to illegally collect ballots and deliver them to drop boxes in key swing states ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

THE FACTS:
True the Vote didn’t prove this. The finding is based on false assumptions about the precision of cellphone tracking data and the reasons that someone might drop off multiple ballots, according to experts.

“Ballot harvesting” is a pejorative term for dropping off completed ballots for people besides yourself. The practice is legal in several states but largely illegal in the states True the Vote focused on, with some exceptions for family, household members and people with disabilities.

True the Vote has said it found some 2,000 ballot harvesters by purchasing $2 million worth of anonymized cellphone geolocation data — the “pings” that track a person’s location based on app activity — in various swing counties across five states. Then, by drawing a virtual boundary around a county’s ballot drop boxes and various unnamed nonprofits, it identified cellphones that repeatedly went near both ahead of the 2020 election.

If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” — its name for someone engaged in an illegal ballot collection scheme in cahoots with a nonprofit.

The group’s claims of a paid ballot harvesting scheme are supported in the film only by one unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection. The film contains no evidence of such payments in other states in 2020.

2000 Mules is so factually-challenged even Fucker Carlson or Newsmax won't touch it.

-they claim there were more drop boxes in metro Atlanta (309) than actually existed in the *entire* state (just under 300) -the cell phone pings of “antifa rioters” don’t really correspond to real places (like a bunch in a cemetery?)

-the “mule” route doesn’t line up w/dropboxes?

-How come they don’t ever show you videos of the alleged “mules” showing up at multiple locations like they claim to have?

-how come they don’t tell you that even if a ballot is “harvested” the return method is illegal but the ballot (assuming info checks out) is?

-how come they made you pay $30 to consume something that should be so earth-shattering that it should be shared widely for free and it’s a for-profit movie and you can’t see all the evidence they have? -and how come there’s no resolution other than “trust us, it’s bad?”

If anything they claimed was true, many more trusted people and orgs would be sharing it.

It’s not a cover up, it’s a grift, by people who want to scare you into thinking the election was stolen by widespread absentee fraud instead of more people voting for the other candidate!

I’m going back to vacation, but the bottom line is you should trust your vote in Georgia, regardless of party affiliation. It’s the most scrutinized, most accessible most trustworthy system the state has seen. And I hope you still vote!

D'Souza himself debunked that nonsense. The movie is now going back to theaters to shown all day every day not the limited run it has when first released. It is over, the people will see the movie and discover the truth. You cannot stop it.

D'Souza himself debunked that nonsense. The movie is now going back to theaters to shown all day every day not the limited run it has when first released. It is over, the people will see the movie and discover the truth. You cannot stop it.
You are posting a bald faced LIE.

He debunked nothing.

It is true I cannot stop you tards from drinking whatever piss your propagandists pour for you. You demonstrate that every time you post.

It is true I cannot stop you tards from drinking whatever piss your propagandists pour for you. You demonstrate that every time you post.
I cannot stop the truth and it looks like you can't either.

Why? Do you really think the media will cover it? I hope they do. It is only going to get better and the longer the media ignores the worse it will be when they have to acknowledge it. You are fucked.

I hope they do as well so most of the country can shit on your delusional fantasy!!!!!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back