Have you seen 2000 Mules yet? Not a trailer. The whole thing?

We haven't had a fair POTUS election since George Washington. Both sides cheat. This time, Bidens supporters cheated better.

And we all lose. In this case, the left doesn't care that their side cheated, because they won. Had Trump won, and there was evidence that his side cheated, the right wouldn't care, because they would've won.

In the end, we all lose.
Our side did not cheat.

Our registered legal voters, simply voted! We voted like our lives depended on it, and we won because we voted and there was more of us, than Trumpers that voted.

How hard is that for you to understand? By majority, we voted Trump out... We fired him!

History shows Trump tried to steal an election he was soundly defeated in.

First he used the Conservative Court assuming they owed him a favor. They rejected his wild claims.

Then he pressured local electors to change the vote of the people.

Then he pressured his Vice President to overturn the States

When all that failed, he sent an angry mob to attack Congress
AGREE!

Trump and minions are the wanna be thieves, and are the crooks and cheaters.

Our side did not cheat.

Our registered legal voters, simply voted! We voted like our lives depended on it, and we won because we voted and there was more of us, than Trumpers that voted.

How hard is that for you to understand? By majority, we voted Trump out... We fired him!
Trump lost because he was a bad President

At that point he became a Crybaby Loser

Our side did not cheat.

There's no way you can say that every vote cast for Trump was legal. You can believe it, but that doesn't make it so.

BTW, I don't have a side, sweety. I'm not a Trump supporter or a republican.

History shows Trump tried to steal an election he was soundly defeated in.

First he used the Conservative Court assuming they owed him a favor. They rejected his wild claims.

Then he pressured local electors to change the vote of the people.

Then he pressured his Vice President to overturn the States

When all that failed, he sent an angry mob to attack Congress

Believe what you want to believe. But the Jan 6th statement is just retarded.

There's no way you can say that every vote cast for Trump was legal. You can believe it, but that doesn't make it so.
You can bleev the election was stolen, but that doesn't make it so.

There is ZERO evidence for that claim.

None. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch.

Repeating a Big Lie does not make it come true.

You can bleev the election was stolen, but that doesn't make it so.

There is ZERO evidence for that claim.

None. Nada. Bupkus. Zilch.

Repeating a Big Lie does not make it come true.

I've seen the evidence. There's surveillance video of ballot stuffing. Video of ballot counters putting the same ballots into the same vote counters, repeatedly.
Some of the video's I've seen that said was evidence of voter fraud, was just BS.
But not all of it.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Biden is still the president. But for either side to dismiss the evidence is just asking for future unfair elections. This goes for Democrats and Republicans.
I'm neither. For an independent like me, it just makes the R & D's look like they're 6th graders arguing over who lied 1st.

Trumps not near as good as his worshippers make him out to be. But he's not near as bad as the left makes him out to be either.

Trump is considered by Historians to be the worst modern President

His legacy was sealed by his inept leadership during COVID and his assault on Democracy

Is this thread about a clint eastwood movie?
I thought it was a commercial for Borax

1652892190490.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back