Have you seen the Chelsea Handler meltdown about moving to Spain?

Gads, that stupid broad got ugly...

I'm glad she's frothing and hysterical, I hope it lasts for a long long time...:laugh:

She is a talentless whore. She had to fuck alot of guys to get where she is.... ALOT!

I just watched this for the first time? WTF is wrong with this chick? And more importantly, why hasn't she left yet?
Chelsea Handler breaks down while discussing Hillary Clinton's loss on her talk show | Daily Mail Online

At least I know who she is now if I ever hear the name again.

These leftists live in their own little world in their own little head. When their bubble gets popped, they display their mental disorders. It was more than just busting down and crying, did you see her hands? They were flailing around like she was about to go into a seizure.

1031-chelsea-handler-instagram-4.jpg

I used to watch her show. I like her comedic style of sarcasm with a deadpan delivery.

I'm just guessing all the years of alcohol abuse are catching up with her.

I'm sure you guys have heard the saying that "comedy originates from a dark place".

Seeing her crying was one of the best things to come out of this election.

I don't like to see any woman cry, but you would think a family member or friend would advise her to seek professional help. If Trump winning the presidency freaks her out this much, she probably goes ape shit if somebody cuts her off on the road.

Leftist tears is the only thing these snowflakes are good for. The only thing that justifies the existence of the show.

The God-Emperor's salt mining inc. is running at full capacity.

Forum List

Back