Hawaii cold smashing records!!!

My understanding of climate change...A hoax, scheme, perpetration by liberal politicians with the aid of liberal scientists predicting world global warming,

So you're a conspiracy cult kook.

Good luck with that. I hope the precious emotional affirmation that you earn from your cult membership makes it worth having all of humanity laughing at you, forever.

k00k losing........we'll get cold further west than Hawaii and see recod cold the k00ks will throw in the denier phrases........... "Well.......ahhh...........duh......bah...........in Asia.............."

The surfers are laughing at you dolts!!!:2up::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pop quiz for this thread.................

Who is the most pronounced social oddball on this thread???

HINT: Its the member who considers global warming skeptics a "cult" despite the fact when polled, Americans don't give a flying fuck about global warming >> Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

The social oddball on the thread considers "global warming" to be a top concern!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Now.........identify the social oddball!!!!:coffee:

I had a glorious day at the beach today...and we topped at 74 degrees!! Lots of people and LOTS of unleashed dogs having a blast. Whew! A wonderful day!

HINT: Its the member who considers global warming skeptics a "cult" despite the fact when polled, Americans don't give a flying fuck about global warming >> Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

The social oddball on the thread considers "global warming" to be a top concern!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Pop answer to the pop quiz....

Mantooth [purposeful SIC]

Pop answer to the pop quiz....

Mantooth [purposeful SIC]

GIVE THIS MAN A CIGAR!!!!!!!!

Hate to break it to you but Mantooth is actually a feminist bulldog!!!:ack-1::ack-1: Just found out recently too........

New and improved Global Warming theory:

It gets hot, it's because of Global Warming, it gets cold, it's because of Global Warming.

When is it not Global Warming? Never.

Hence the sudden name change to "climate change".

Then how do you essplain your obsession with it?

More and more evidence keeps popping up supporting OUR CULT? Does that piss you off?

Whuuut?
shakehead.gif

That post wasn't directed to you -- or to a plural, or to a "cult".
Learn to read.

Then how do you essplain your obsession with it?

More and more evidence keeps popping up supporting OUR CULT? Does that piss you off?

Whuuut?
shakehead.gif

That post wasn't directed to you -- or to a plural, or to a "cult".
Learn to read.

I will...learn to read that is...

I wonder when and why "Global Warming" was quietly changed to "Climate Change"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum List

Back