Hawaii cold smashing records!!!

Pop quiz for this thread.................

Who is the most pronounced social oddball on this thread???

HINT: Its the member who considers global warming skeptics a "cult" despite the fact when polled, Americans don't give a flying fuck about global warming >> Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

The social oddball on the thread considers "global warming" to be a top concern!!!:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Now.........identify the social oddball!!!!:coffee:
ew....ew.....ew.....ew... I know who it is.

I had a glorious day at the beach today...and we topped at 74 degrees!! Lots of people and LOTS of unleashed dogs having a blast. Whew! A wonderful day!
someone who can enjoy global warming.

Pop quiz for this thread.................

Who is the most pronounced social oddball on this thread???

HINT: Its the member who considers global warming skeptics a "cult" despite the fact when polled, Americans don't give a flying fuck about global warming >> Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

Then how do you essplain your obsession with it?

More and more evidence keeps popping up supporting OUR CULT? Does that piss you off?

Whuuut?
shakehead.gif

That post wasn't directed to you -- or to a plural, or to a "cult".
Learn to read.
really? How stupid are you?

Front and center on DRUDGE right now >>>

CHICAGO COLD SET TO SMASH RECORDS...

Minnesotans Warned Frostbite In Minutes...

Ski Resorts Close Because Too Cold...

Wind Chills 50 Below...Nearly 4 feet of snow predicted in NY...Hawaii breaks 122 year cold record!More than 800 flights cancelled...CHILL MAP...

Ummm..............not a good day to be talking about global warming anywhere in the US.........unless you're ok with looking stoopid of course!!!:desk:
skooks, dude, it was fnn cold today here. the wind had quite a bite today. -20 at 8:00am this morning. Can you please send me some global warming? If I say Please? Please!!!!!!!

Hey JC......how much fun is this forum in the past few months dude???:rock::rock:

What did I tell you when you first started coming in here? LOL.........."no shortage of mental cases to make fun of EVERY DAY!!!"

Hey JC......how much fun is this forum in the past few months dude???:rock::rock:

What did I tell you when you first started coming in here? LOL.........."no shortage of mental cases to make fun of EVERY DAY!!!"
you sir were spot on. You are the Skooks!!!!!

you sir were spot on. You are the Skooks!!!!!

We are.........the anti-ghey DOMINATION jc............look at our "Proof.......skeptics winning" thread??!!! Sometimes, I almost shit my pants from laughing so hard when posting up new stuff and Im not even kidding!! Keep bringing it dude.......sometimes, I find the best nut sack kick stuff in REALCLEARENERGY ( part of Realclearpolitics )

Hey./....havent seen Rolling Thunder lately......he pulls this incognito stunt every so often after we rip him a new one and make him look stoopid to the degree of ePiC!!!

Front and center on DRUDGE right now >>>

CHICAGO COLD SET TO SMASH RECORDS...

Minnesotans Warned Frostbite In Minutes...

Ski Resorts Close Because Too Cold...

Wind Chills 50 Below...Nearly 4 feet of snow predicted in NY...Hawaii breaks 122 year cold record!More than 800 flights cancelled...CHILL MAP...

Ummm..............not a good day to be talking about global warming anywhere in the US.........unless you're ok with looking stoopid of course!!!:desk:

Didn't you know? It's because of Global Warming that temperatures are so low.

The big elephant in the room that nobody wants to touch is that the Sun has most effect on the climate of Earth, and right now it's going through a cooling trend.

Skook, jc, could you two not stroke each other out in public?

Yes, I know, those who have recently come out are often very proud. Good for you. But that doesn't mean you should be exhibitionists, especially when you have so little to exhibit. Can't you two just put a rainbow flag in your sig and leave it at that?

Or you could do like Roudy. Scantily clad burly men with large spears is a more subtle way of advertising it.

Given the sissified nature of most denier men, I'm wondering if it's some inborn hormonal imbalance which dooms them to a life of screaming prissy hysterics. If it was the case that they can't help their fundamental nature, it would bring up the question of whether they should be legally protected from further ridicule.

Yes, I know, those who have recently come out are often very proud. Good for you. But that doesn't mean you should be exhibitionists, especially when you have so little to exhibit. Can't you two just put a rainbow flag in your sig and leave it at that?

Or you could do like Roudy. Scantily clad burly men with large spears is a more subtle way of advertising it.

Given the sissified nature of most denier men, I'm wondering if it's some inborn hormonal imbalance which dooms them to a life of screaming prissy hysterics. If it was the case that they can't help their fundamental nature, it would bring up the question of whether they should be legally protected from further ridicule.
did you mean to say something?

As a matter of fact..........we are exhibitionists!!!:up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Its taken you this long to notice sweetie?

We exhibit winning on a daily basis in this forum!!!:rock:

Forum List

Back