Hawaii Health Dept Unable To Come Up With Obama's Birth Records For AZ Sec Of State

Correct me if I am wrong doesn't Hawaii deny everybody but the person on the certificate access to their birth record documents? And didn't the New Hawaii Governor state he wasn't allowed access last year after he made the comment that he would show obama's has a BC?

Now how did she get access to the BC?
Agreed. She apparently lied for the president or she broke Hawaii privacy statutes. In fact it is the latter. I remember Lingle on the Rusty Humphries show in 2009 and she told the audience that he was born at Kapiolani Hospital. She was asked by reporters how she got access and her office nor Hawaii Dept of Health never responded after that.

She looked, to get some dirt, realized it was legit and tried to save Republicans from making bigger fools of themselves. It didn't seem to work. Hahahaha.

Two things the former Governor broke Hawaii law or she lied. According too Hawaii law she is not allowed to view anyone's birth certificate. Now why did she lie?

It seems the AZ Governor doesn't agree.

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.
First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther' - KCTV 5

I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

Correct me if I am wrong doesn't Hawaii deny everybody but the person on the certificate access to their birth record documents? And didn't the New Hawaii Governor state he wasn't allowed access last year after he made the comment that he would show obama's has a BC?

Now how did she get access to the BC?

Because laws are without merit in the eyes of Republican politicians.

"Linda Lingle (born Linda Cutter; June 4, 1953) is a candidate for the United States Senate vying for an open seat vacated by retiring U.S. Senator Daniel Akaka.[2][3] She was the sixth Governor of Hawaii. Lingle holds a number of distinctions: first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962, first county mayor elected governor of Hawaii, first female governor of Hawaii, first Jewish governor of Hawaii; the first governor of Hawaii not to have any children; she has been married and divorced twice."

Linda Lingle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She thought she could get some dirt and help her fellow Republicans so she peeked and didn't want the backlash if she lied.

What you're saying is that she admitted to breaking Hawaii law? If that is the case I don't think so. I think she lied now why would she lie? And why would Brewer lie for her?

Hawaii responds:

[Hawaii to Ariz.: Prove need to verify Obama birth

PHOENIX (AP) - The attorney general's office in Hawaii is telling Arizona's secretary of state that if he wants confirmation of President Barack Obama's birth records, he'll have to prove he legitimately needs it.

Special Assistant Joshua Wisch said late Friday that Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett hasn't done that despite numerous email and phone exchanges between their offices.

Wisch says Hawaii state laws require Bennett to show legal authority that this office needs the records to update its official lists as part of its ordinary work. ]

Come on Hawaii, quit stalling. If they released it before as the White House says it did back in April of 2011, then there should be no reason to release it to a legit Secretary of State. This speaks volumes...they can’t verify anything.

Hawaii responds:

PHOENIX (AP) - The attorney general's office in Hawaii is telling Arizona's secretary of state that if he wants confirmation of President Barack Obama's birth records, he'll have to prove he legitimately needs it.

Special Assistant Joshua Wisch said late Friday that Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett hasn't done that despite numerous email and phone exchanges between their offices.

Wisch says Hawaii state laws require Bennett to show legal authority that this office needs the records to update its official lists as part of its ordinary work. ]

Come on Hawaii, quit stalling. If they released it before as the White House says it did back in April of 2011, then there should be no reason to release it to a legit Secretary of State. This speaks volumes...they can’t verify anything.

Hawaii calls Arizonas bluff

:lol:

Hawaii responds:

Not really. Hawaii is stonewalling.

what I have learned on my short time on this board. Obama could go on TV tell us he was born in Kenya and they still would argue with us..

I'd settle for certainty that our SECOND black president (Slick Willie was anointed as "first" by the neo-communist media) was born/hatched on THIS planet.

what I have learned on my short time on this board. Obama could go on TV tell us he was born in Kenya and they still would argue with us..

But he has not done that. He did produce a BC but you prefer to argue with his proof, and prove that u would still argue with the issue like a blind lemming.

I'd settle for certainty that our SECOND black president (Slick Willie was anointed as "first" by the neo-communist media) was born/hatched on THIS planet.

Obama has shown his proof. You just will not accept it, i quess you think you know more than the president, because of your neo-fascist/religious fanatical press tell you so.

Hawaii responds:

Hawaii has a law regarding the issue, try to educate yourself about it.

That same "neo-communist media" says the tea party/birther crowd are nothing but racists and fools. By your logic, sine they said it it must be true, right?

Hawaii responds:

I would LOVE to see Arizona keep Obama off the ballot

It would lead to a landslide by Obama as voters retaliate against Republicans and the birthers

It would lead to a landslide by Obama as voters retaliate against Republicans and the birthers

Please give me a honest answer. If Hawaii can't come up with a original 50 year old birth record for Obama and his birth whereabouts can't be confirmed, will you still vote for him?

Please give me a honest answer. If Hawaii can't come up with a original 50 year old birth record for Obama and his birth whereabouts can't be confirmed, will you still vote for him?

Arizona has to establish a pressing need to see the original. Just because Sherriff Joe and the birthers demand it is not a pressing need

Now, if it is so important to Arizona. Why haven't they asked Michigan for the same level of proof?

Now, as to your birth record. The State of Hawaii has already provided it and certified it's authenticity. Why isn't Arizona giving Romney the same scrutiny?

Last edited:

Arizona has to establish a pressing need to see the original. Just because Sherriff Joe and the birthers demand it is not a pressing need

Now, if it is so important to Arizona. Why haven't they asked Michigan for the same level of proof?

Romney's not a black man with a funny name.

Yes, and that's COMPLETELY different than him providing his short form and long form. Because you promptly stopped arguing with us, right?

I have an idea. You go ask your State for your original. You think they have it? You think they'll give it to you? You think it's part of their permanent records, along with the millions of other BC's for the citizens of your fair state? You think it's not all computerized?

Really??

Forum List

Back