Hawks-Rams

John Clayton of ESPN tells it like it is that they dont support the Rams down there in stank louis.Here is what he twitted on tweeter.:lmao::rofl:

Amazing to see how small the crowd is here in St. Louis for an opener. I know fans are upset but this is a good team.
John Clayton on Twitter

Jim Thomas of the saint louis post also estimated the crowd was no larger than 40,000 or so at the 66,000 capacity in the stadium.

Having been there myself seeing the game with my own eyes,I can attest that Clayton and Thomas indeed are telling the truth.:up:

Thomas also did not mentioned out of the 40,000 or so fans at the game,about 25,000 of them were seahawk fans which is not the least bit surprising since the opposing fans ALWAYS outnumber Ram fans there.:up:

they only care about baseball down there,they could care less about having a pro football team.lol
You think now that the Rams beat the defending NFC champs AND a team in their division the attendance will pick up? Or will the blacklivesmatter thugs continue to get more support? If so then the fans of the Rams are gonna lose a hell of a team. A team I say is in the super bowl in 5 years or less.

John Clayton of ESPN tells it like it is that they dont support the Rams down there in stank louis.Here is what he twitted on tweeter.:lmao::rofl:

Amazing to see how small the crowd is here in St. Louis for an opener. I know fans are upset but this is a good team.
John Clayton on Twitter

Jim Thomas of the saint louis post also estimated the crowd was no larger than 40,000 or so at the 66,000 capacity in the stadium.

Having been there myself seeing the game with my own eyes,I can attest that Clayton and Thomas indeed are telling the truth.:up:

Thomas also did not mentioned out of the 40,000 or so fans at the game,about 25,000 of them were seahawk fans which is not the least bit surprising since the opposing fans ALWAYS outnumber Ram fans there.:up:

they only care about baseball down there,they could care less about having a pro football team.lol
You think now that the Rams beat the defending NFC champs AND a team in their division the attendance will pick up? Or will the blacklivesmatter thugs continue to get more support? If so then the fans of the Rams are gonna lose a hell of a team. A team I say is in the super bowl in 5 years or less.

I sure hope you are right about the last sentence obviously.That would be so sweet that after they get good they go back to where they belong.:biggrin:

Kinda like when the raiders left oakland the year they won the superbowl as the oakland raiders against the eagles except back then,i felt very sorry for the fans in oakland that lost them because unlike in st louis,the fans in oakland are passionate about their team same as the fans in LA are about the rams so unlike in st louis,the raiders did not deserve to lose them.

here is pics from the game in stank louis that as you can see for yourself,jim thomas of the saint louis post was correct in his estimate that there were only around 40,000 people there.:lmao::haha:

51,792? Decide for yourself...

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams's Photos - Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

i think not.:biggrin:

Last edited:

John Clayton on Twitter

I sure hope you are right about the last sentence obviously.That would be so sweet that after they get good they go back to where they belong.:biggrin:

Kinda like when the raiders left oakland the year they won the superbowl as the oakland raiders against the eagles except back then,i felt very sorry for the fans in oakland that lost them because unlike in st louis,the fans in oakland are passionate about their team same as the fans in LA are about the rams so unlike in st louis,the raiders did not deserve to lose them.

here is pics from the game in stank louis that as you can see for yourself,jim thomas of the saint louis post was correct in his estimate that there were only around 40,000 people there.:lmao::haha:
What size is the stadium?

John Clayton on Twitter

well it seats 66,000 something.It does not look like a football stadium at all.you feel like you are at a basketball game.lol

PHOTOS OF GAME.
Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams's Photos - Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

here is what i thought was really funny of what was in the game program at the game.oh the irony.:biggrin:

LOOK: Rams feature awkward moving company ad in Week 1 program - CBSSports.com

Rams ‘official mover’ ad is too real

not a good way to get that issue of the peoples minds in st louis.:rofl:

Last edited:

John Clayton on Twitter

well it seats 66,000 something.It does not look like a football stadium at all.you feel like you are at a basketball game.lol

PHOTOS OF GAME.

here is what i thought was really funny of what was in the game program at the game.oh the irony.:biggrin:

At least they don't sell off all their tickets to fans of opposing teams like my shitty Redskins do. :dunno:

John Clayton on Twitter

PHOTOS OF GAME.

At least they don't sell off all their tickets to fans of opposing teams like my shitty Redskins do. :dunno:

yeah with how that stadium was a ghost town sunday i doubt they sold them since they are as cheap as six bucks a ticket which is less expensive than going to a move theater,cheapest NFL ticket in my life.:rofl:

How many people show up doesn't really matter. How many tickets are sold is the important statistic. If they sell a lot of tickets that people don't use, it doesn't matter, they are still getting their money. :p

John Clayton on Twitter

They should care about baseball down there.

What the Cardinals are doing over several years is unbelievable.

How many people show up doesn't really matter. How many tickets are sold is the important statistic. If they sell a lot of tickets that people don't use, it doesn't matter, they are still getting their money. :p

yeah but Kroneke is the one that has to buy them to avoid embarrassment of not having the ACTUAL attendance at the gate reported.:lmao:

they stopped keeping track of the actual attendance at the gates somewhere around 10 years ago or so which is very fortunate for kroneke.:muahaha:

whats even funnier is just imagine how empty that stadium will be later in they year when they play patsys like the bears and buccaneers.

if they only had about 40,00 fans at the game for the OPENER with around 25,000 of them being seahawk fans and a team that SHOULD have been back to back superbowl champs "if not for a coach on the take" just think how empty it will be against those two crappy teams.:lol:

theres this as well.lol

from a fellow Ram fan.lol

Did you hear the cheering as Locket made that touchdown? The dome is filled with Seahawk fans.

Just to follow up, my sons and I played a game. We paused the TV and counted Rams jerseys vs. Seahawk jerseys. Definitely more Seahawk jerseys than Ram's.

being at the game,i can attest he is spot on there.:beer:

empty end zone seats and seattle fans? hmmm.lol

Genaro Miranda - Photos of Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

Lame duck season as these photos below also show.:biggrin::lmao:

Harry Catub - Photos of Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams | Facebook

contrast this home opener to the chiefs game last night with the broncos where that stadium was packed and sold out.lol

Last edited:
this was comedy gold from this ram fan i know.hee hee.

well Pete Carroll is still trying to write checks to cheat but I guess the check bounced on that last phony kickoff play

Is anyone else comparing Qualcomm attendance compared to the EJD (granted, the EJD is a black and dark mess).

The Rams announced 51,792 tickets had been distributed but the 66,000-seat capacity Edward Jones Dome looked to be a little more than half-filled."

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...eahawks-win-in-overtime-russell-wilson-091315

Last edited:

Forum List

Back