🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hawks Win!

Surfer

Jun 22, 2013
Yee-haw!

The Chicago Blackhawks are one win away from earning the Stanley Cup after their 3-1 Game 5 win!

hawkswin.jpg

I bet the Supermoon will make the Hawks fans even nuttier than they already are!

k-medium.jpg

Who’da thunk it?Very impressive win.

At least Chicago has one championship team.

blackhawks-692x384.jpg

I wonder when the PC police will come out and say "Blackhawks" is racist against Native Americans...

Yeah, I don't think it will be any of the other teams from Chicago any time soon.

I know, right? They keep wishing, hoping, praying and dreaming yet they still have mostly lousy teams.
The poor Sox and Cubs fans get their hopes up every year only to have them dashed again and again and again and again...

Congrats. I don't feel that the best team always wins the championships but that's clearly true in this case and I'm a Pens fans.

I haven't been following much. Are Pens having a good season?

They were until they were beat and beat badly by the team, Chicago just did away with. Chicago scored as many goals against them in the last two minutes of this game as the Pens did in all four games against them.

All kinds of fireworks going-off in my neighborhood, some 30-40 miles outside Chicago... I think the Bears won the Super-Bowl or sumfin'... ;-)

They were until they were beat and beat badly by the team Chicago just did away with.Chicago scored as many goals against them in the last two minutes of this game as the Pens did in all four games against them.

Oh, my. I'm glad the Hawks beat the Bruins. Payback...

That was a fun series. Every game was close, and a sudden shocking end. Who would have guessed the Hawks would score 2 goals 17 seconds apart in the last minute to win?

Boston, IMO, outplayed the Hawks for a lot of game 6, especially the first period. They weren't able to capitalize, though. Chicago held on, kept the game from getting out of hand, and pulled off the amazing win.

I was rooting for the Bruins, but only because they have the fuzzy bears on their uniforms; I don't really care about either team. A good watch as a non-fan.

Forum List

Back