🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hawks Win!

Saving grace is that they won on the road....Won't have to hear that blasted fucking annoying song again.

Your life must truly be miserable.
Pffffft.

I love hockey....Attended more than 30 HS games this year....My favorite spectator sport.

I merely detest being beat over the head with the same crappy commercial "music" every time a goal gets scored.

I have the same revulsion for nose pocking droolers who constantly play "Who Let the Dogs Out" and "Welcome to the Jungle".

Can't anyone play the organ anymore?

Saving grace is that they won on the road....Won't have to hear that blasted fucking annoying song again.

Pffffft.

I love hockey....Attended more than 30 HS games this year....My favorite spectator sport.

I merely detest being beat over the head with the same crappy commercial "music" every time a goal gets scored.

I have the same revulsion for nose pocking droolers who constantly play "Who Let the Dogs Out" and "Welcome to the Jungle".

Organ playing is still pretty popular but not at hockey games..

Pffffft.

From the way your posts sound it sounds like you play with your organ quite a bit.

Pffffft.

From the way your posts sound it sounds like you play with your organ quite a bit.

Yeah...Thanks Beavis. :rolleyes:

Pffffft.

Yeah...Thanks Beavis. :rolleyes:

Lol! :lmao: :lmao:

"From the way your posts sound it sounds like you play with your organ quite a bit"

LOL!

Hockey Fans are the funniest fans...

I noticed they were mostly white, a lot of the men had beards and most wore Hawks shirts.

Chicago still celebrating.....parade today.....sweet Hawk music everywhere...:2up:.:beer::party:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCvvwoFsMzw]Chicago Blackhawks Goal Song (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back