Hay Chihuahua! I haven't even heard a word she said and she already has my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before the lock down

My first thought was gently pulling her hair and neck back and riding her downtown

Sorry ladies I know I'm a pig.........apologies.........But would you want a gender confused fruitcake instead?
Anything but YOU

I don't see women electing leaders on the basis of looks. Women vote on "kitchen table issues" - health care, child care, schools, and basic rights for women. That's why women don't vote Republican. Their policies are anti-worker, anti-family, and anti-women.

I can smell the fear coming off you when you see a strong woman of color like this one, who won't be a slave to your fellow DemoKKKrats.

I don't see women electing leaders on the basis of looks. Women vote on "kitchen table issues" - health care, child care, schools, and basic rights for women. That's why women don't vote Republican. Their policies are anti-worker, anti-family, and anti-women.
Women vote for the "cute one", they vote for whomever Oprah recommends, or who utters the right buzzwords. They're as shallow as men. Case in point, Nixon vs Kennedy debate, the first ever televised. Those who only heard the audio said Nixon won. Those who watched the broadcast said Kennedy won, because he was the better-looking one.

Ever notice that when a man can't afford childcare he goes to jail, but when a woman can't afford it she gets welfare?

Women vote for the "cute one", they vote for whomever Oprah recommends, or who utters the right buzzwords. They're as shallow as men. Case in point, Nixon vs Kennedy debate, the first ever televised. Those who only heard the audio said Nixon won. Those who watched the broadcast said Kennedy won, because he was the better-looking one.

Ever notice that when a man can't afford childcare he goes to jail, but when a woman can't afford it she gets welfare?
As it should be

Post your PHOTO

ARSEFACE
Before my last haircut, douchenozzle
1654180085199.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back