Hayden: Impeaching Trump would be viewed as soft coup

You don’t understand what a coup is

Following the Constitution is not a coup
Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy
I STILL think they should wait until they have evidence of crimes, not just assumptions.

but doing a technical end run around the constitution is a "soft" coup
doing at the ballot box is,[in fact that is the "very definition" of democracy] using bogus investigations to do it is a "soft" coup

I STILL think they should wait until they have evidence of crimes, not just assumptions.
I’m sure they will

We will have to see what Mueller finds
It does not look promising for Trump. Those testifying against Trump have inside information

but doing a technical end run around the constitution is a "soft" coup
doing at the ballot box is,[in fact that is the "very definition" of democracy] using bogus investigations to do it is a "soft" coup
The Constitution is being followed to the letter
The investigation is cutting no corners and is completely lawful. Politicians are responsible for criminal activity and are not above the law

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.

MORON.........This is Hayden's ACTUAL quote:

“If President Trump is somehow forced to leave office before the end of his first term, one-third of America will believe it was a soft coup......."

Notice that the "soft coup" conclusion applies to the CULT made up by you and your fellow idiots.......

The investigation is cutting no corners and is completely lawful
Both technicalities and the type of semantics used when an end run around the constitution is the problem...in fact an end run is designed to allow the claim you made/make

Our courts will have oversight on the investigation and any prosecution
Our Constitution has provisions for dealing with corrupt politicians

The process is proceeding as per the Constitution

If there is one thing a liberal does not understand or respect, it is the Constitution.

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.

MORON.........This is Hayden's ACTUAL quote:

“If President Trump is somehow forced to leave office before the end of his first term, one-third of America will believe it was a soft coup......."

Notice that the "soft coup" conclusion applies to the CULT made up by you and your fellow idiots.......
Thanks. You cannot trust these guys as far as you can throw them.

The investigation is cutting no corners and is completely lawful
Both technicalities and the type of semantics used when an end run around the constitution is the problem...in fact an end run is designed to allow the claim you made/make

Our courts will have oversight on the investigation and any prosecution
Our Constitution has provisions for dealing with corrupt politicians

The process is proceeding as per the Constitution

It will all work out. Sessions needs to appoint a special council right now to look at Clintons, Comey, Fusion GPS and all of that stuff right now. They can appoint a Dem to lead so far as I am concerned, so long as the special council team are all Trump contributors.

I’m sure they will

We will have to see what Mueller finds
It does not look promising for Trump. Those testifying against Trump have inside information

eab0a4e1cf8b84d913bafa6336be658b.jpg

I stopped reading the OP link at, "Hayden is among a handful of former Deep State officials..."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Breitbart. They just can't stop themselves. :lol:

At this point, I am actually surprised that Mueller didn't put Hillary Clinton on the special council team.

Forum List

Back