Hayden: Impeaching Trump would be viewed as soft coup

''Thinkers' rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in election fraud, violate Election and Campaign Finance laws, mishandle classified....

'Thinkers' operate unauthorized unencrypted unsecured servers, compromise national security, give 6 foreign entities TOP SECRET data...

'Thinkers' spend 2 years looking for evidence of someone they despise illegally working with our nations enemies after they have been harboring Chinese spies in their midst for 20 years, after knowing about and allowing Russia and China to spy on us for years, after their own candidate paid foreign spies and Russians for help to win a US election..

'Thinkers' ignore undeniable evidence of collusion and conspiracy between the CIA, NIA, FBI, & DOJ...all knowingly pushing a false Russia-authored document as legitimate Intel to conduct a political hit / coup to overturn the results of a democratic election whose outcome they do not like and refuse to accept.

By 'Thinkers' in your little diatribe it is obvious you mean exposed liberal criminals and traitors.

:yapyapyapf:

deep_state.png
It will take years to root the Obama partisan hacks out of the bureaucracy. We can see how partisan liberals in the upper echelons of FBI attempted to usurp an election in 2016 and are now trying to overturn the results.

''Thinkers' rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in election fraud, violate Election and Campaign Finance laws, mishandle classified....

'Thinkers' operate unauthorized unencrypted unsecured servers, compromise national security, give 6 foreign entities TOP SECRET data...

'Thinkers' spend 2 years looking for evidence of someone they despise illegally working with our nations enemies after they have been harboring Chinese spies in their midst for 20 years, after knowing about and allowing Russia and China to spy on us for years, after their own candidate paid foreign spies and Russians for help to win a US election..

'Thinkers' ignore undeniable evidence of collusion and conspiracy between the CIA, NIA, FBI, & DOJ...all knowingly pushing a false Russia-authored document as legitimate Intel to conduct a political hit / coup to overturn the results of a democratic election whose outcome they do not like and refuse to accept.

By 'Thinkers' in your little diatribe it is obvious you mean exposed liberal criminals and traitors.

deep_state.png
/——/ The entire Government is run by Republicans? You’re the stupid one.

the powers that be are... comey is, mueller is, rosenstein is.... lol...

tick tock.
/----/ Here's your tick tock. Your meme is idiotic. No one ever made that claim.
iu
You must be high yourself...you can read that very claim on this board several times a day...
/—-/ You’re twisting words, and Republicans don’t run the entire government. You big dope.

deep_state.png

tick tock.
/----/ Here's your tick tock. Your meme is idiotic. No one ever made that claim.
iu

memes are meant to mock. that is what i was doing to y-o-u.

try & keep up you poorly educated dupe.

deep_state.png
What's interesting is that you completely disregarded all the Obama holdovers and the evidence of their already proven crimes and conspiracies.

Mueller is like a torpedo that locked onto its target right out of the tube, disregarding all other evidence, all other crimes - Mission: Get Trump....

but but but OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will you be bringing up uranium one too for good measure?

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.
Was impeaching Clinton a soft coup? How about Nixon?
Nixon was never impeached.
But he would have been, obviously.
But he never was.

because he

resigned. & you knew that.

deep_state.png

tick tock.
iu

/----/ Like my meme is meant to mock you as a coo coo bird? And I rememer the Laugh In skit.

tick tock.
iu

/----/ Like my meme is meant to mock you as a coo coo bird? And I rememer the Laugh In skit.

uh-huh. but i didn't whine about yours, snowflake. lol...

your president dotard is next to get socked.

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.
Was impeaching Clinton a soft coup? How about Nixon?
Nixon was never impeached.
But he would have been, obviously.
But he never was.
Right, because he quit first. Trump will display no such honor or decency.

tick tock.
iu
You must be high yourself...you can read that very claim on this board several times a day...
/—-/ You’re twisting words, and Republicans don’t run the entire government. You big dope.
I didn't say I was the one making the claim. Pay attention!

tick tock.
iu
I didn't say I was the one making the claim. Pay attention!
/——/ Why use a meme that doesn’t reflect your beliefs?

Forum List

Back