Hazardous Duty Pay during the insurrection

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1613832102466.png

Since the new administration and media has stated repeatedly that there was an insurrection on the 6th of January 2020 and that they fear another will happen any time now the troops need to be paid hazardous duty pay.

Therefore all military members currently stationed in the United States should receive hazardous duty pay from the 6th of January on forward until an end to the insurrection is declared.

Additionally there should be special pay on top of the hazardous duty pay for those troops stationed at the Capitol since they definitely in the front lines and have to live in garages.

Remember our troops need to be compensated for their vigilance because the horned wooly scary man could turn up anywhere!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Write the Secretary of the Army then. A soldier can't get hazardous duty pay when not activated

1613833367366.png

I think we can go a little higher than that since it's our leading politicians that declared an insurrection. Shouldn't be declaring something unless you're willing to pay for it. Especially if you're president or house speaker.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Write the Secretary of the Army then. A soldier can't get hazardous duty pay when not activated

View attachment 459542

I think we can go a little higher than that since it's our leading politicians that declared an insurrection. Shouldn't be declaring something unless you're willing to pay for it. Especially if you're president or house speaker.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is not how the system works on soldier pay so you had better get ahold of someone who can rewrite SOP.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is not how the system works on soldier pay so you had better get ahold of someone who can rewrite SOP.

Biden can just write another EO

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good luck with that. Never heard of somebody saying, Oh, that was dangerous, we're going to go back and give you hazard pay. Been a wild eyed liberal long, have you?

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good luck with that. Never heard of somebody saying, Oh, that was dangerous, we're going to go back and give you hazard pay. Been a wild eyed liberal long, have you?

1613834342884.png

What's the matter your leaders who declared the insurrection while surrounding themselves with enough troops to fight a war can't afford services being rendered after declaring the United States a war zone?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

Biden is still well below the 220 EO's signed by Trump but you people think that forty is more than 220...Have you always been a hypocrite?

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

What's the matter your leaders who declared the insurrection while surrounding themselves with enough troops to fight a war can't afford services being rendered after declaring the United States a war zone?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You'll need a better justification than that. The military is pretty stingy with funds.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

Biden is still well below the 220 EO's signed by Trump but you people think that forty is more than 220...Have you always been a hypocrite?

40 in a month at this rate he will have issued 1920 EO's if he serves his full term and that is a BIG IF

Last edited:

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

You'll need a better justification than that. The military is pretty stingy with funds.

1613834929293.png

No I don't. If the United States is a war zone then the troops need to be paid. I'm sure the house speaker who holds the purse strings of the government and has been screaming that it's an insurrection understood that everything has a cost and is more than willing to give the Pentagon enough money to cover the cost.

Don't fret none it's only money.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

40 in a month at this rate he will have issued 1920 EO's if he serves his full term

1613835057847.png

He has over 50 EO's already.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

Uh, not declaring a war zone and the troops not firing a shot or being fire one. Personally glad the proud boys and militia nuts decided not to assault and die in-vain. Turned into pretty good duty, providing security by overwhelming show of force, bivouacking in basements and garages. Beats the heck out of the places and conditions I bivouacked in and I didn't get hazard pay either, but somebody had to do it.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

Uh, not declaring a war zone and the troops not firing a shot or being fire one. Personally glad the proud boys and militia nuts decided not to assault and die in-vain. Turned into pretty good duty, providing security by overwhelming show of force, bivouacking in basements and garages. Beats the heck out of the places and conditions I bivouacked in and I didn't get hazard pay either, but somebody had to do it.

Me too, I always got sick from camping with the boys because of the pup tent they used then.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

Me too, I always got sick from camping with the boys because of the pup tent they used then.

Try shelter halfs in minus 10 deg. nightime with sustained winds 15-20 mph and 3 ft of snow, with up 6 ft drifts, and daytime highs of 18.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

Biden, Pelosi, and many other of our "leaders" declared an insurrection. That makes the United States a war zone. They need to pay up. If they're uncomfortable keeping the war going they just have to say the war is over or give the troops stationed in the United States their hazardous duty pay until they declare the war over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

Biden, Pelosi, and many other of our "leaders" declared an insurrection. That makes the United States a war zone. They need to pay up. If they're uncomfortable keeping the war going they just have to say the war is over or give the troops stationed in the United States their hazardous duty pay until they declare the war over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The insurrection was on the 6th before the units were deployed.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

1613837169695.png

The insurrection was on the 6th before the units were deployed.

1613837169625.png

There's still enough troops to fight a war around the Capitol and we have congresspeople fearing for their lives from the horned wooly scary man... I'd say the war is still in progress.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back