Hazardous Duty Pay during the insurrection

Write the Secretary of the Army then. A soldier can't get hazardous duty pay when not activated

View attachment 459542

I think we can go a little higher than that since it's our leading politicians that declared an insurrection. Shouldn't be declaring something unless you're willing to pay for it. Especially if you're president or house speaker.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That is not how the system works on soldier pay so you had better get ahold of someone who can rewrite SOP.

Biden can just write another EO

Biden is still well below the 220 EO's signed by Trump but you people think that forty is more than 220...Have you always been a hypocrite?

40 in a month at this rate he will have issued 1920 EO's if he serves his full term and that is a BIG IF

Real damage can be done. Progs are like the Devil in contracts. They cross the T's and dot the I's. And have the radical judges behind them also.

Write the Secretary of the Army then. A soldier can't get hazardous duty pay when not activated

View attachment 459542

I think we can go a little higher than that since it's our leading politicians that declared an insurrection. Shouldn't be declaring something unless you're willing to pay for it. Especially if you're president or house speaker.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good luck with that. Never heard of somebody saying, Oh, that was dangerous, we're going to go back and give you hazard pay. Been a wild eyed liberal long, have you?

View attachment 459548

What's the matter your leaders who declared the insurrection while surrounding themselves with enough troops to fight a war can't afford services being rendered after declaring the United States a war zone?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Uh, not declaring a war zone and the troops not firing a shot or being fire one. Personally glad the proud boys and militia nuts decided not to assault and die in-vain. Turned into pretty good duty, providing security by overwhelming show of force, bivouacking in basements and garages. Beats the heck out of the places and conditions I bivouacked in and I didn't get hazard pay either, but somebody had to do it.

Biden, Pelosi, and many other of our "leaders" declared an insurrection. That makes the United States a war zone. They need to pay up. If they're uncomfortable keeping the war going they just have to say the war is over or give the troops stationed in the United States their hazardous duty pay until they declare the war over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Was not a declaration, until people started reviewing video and saw what the traitorous lil bastrds did. Then they just bivouacked so many troops, only a deathwish martyr moron would take them on. Good strategy. Worked like a charm. Right-wingers totally demoralized without the good guys having to fire a shot. No tricks of the trade, calculating and employing combat multipliers, just shear numbers of boots on the ground. Sweet deal.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is not how the system works on soldier pay so you had better get ahold of someone who can rewrite SOP.

Biden is still well below the 220 EO's signed by Trump but you people think that forty is more than 220...Have you always been a hypocrite?

40 in a month at this rate he will have issued 1920 EO's if he serves his full term and that is a BIG IF

Let me know when it becomes illegal.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

Real damage can be done. Progs are like the Devil in contracts. They cross the T's and dot the I's. And have the radical judges behind them also.

200.gif

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good luck with that. Never heard of somebody saying, Oh, that was dangerous, we're going to go back and give you hazard pay. Been a wild eyed liberal long, have you?

View attachment 459548

What's the matter your leaders who declared the insurrection while surrounding themselves with enough troops to fight a war can't afford services being rendered after declaring the United States a war zone?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Uh, not declaring a war zone and the troops not firing a shot or being fire one. Personally glad the proud boys and militia nuts decided not to assault and die in-vain. Turned into pretty good duty, providing security by overwhelming show of force, bivouacking in basements and garages. Beats the heck out of the places and conditions I bivouacked in and I didn't get hazard pay either, but somebody had to do it.

Biden, Pelosi, and many other of our "leaders" declared an insurrection. That makes the United States a war zone. They need to pay up. If they're uncomfortable keeping the war going they just have to say the war is over or give the troops stationed in the United States their hazardous duty pay until they declare the war over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)View attachment 459561

The insurrection was on the 6th before the units were deployed.

View attachment 459560

There's still enough troops to fight a war around the Capitol and we have congresspeople fearing for their lives from the horned wooly scary man... I'd say the war is still in progress.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Does not sound like you have any experience at that sort of thing. Probably should leave to those that do have the experience.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Was not a declaration, until people started reviewing video and saw what the traitorous lil bastrds did. Then they just bivouacked so many troops, only a deathwish martyr moron would take them on. Good strategy. Worked like a charm. Right-wingers totally demoralized without the good guys having to fire a shot. No tricks of the trade, calculating and employing combat multipliers, just shear numbers of boots on the ground. Sweet deal.

1613837923639.png

But I heard it! It was televised!!!

The president, house speaker, and many many more VIP's declared it an insurrection.

That means the troops stationed in the United States are in the middle of a war zone.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459560

There's still enough troops to fight a war around the Capitol and we have congresspeople fearing for their lives from the horned wooly scary man... I'd say the war is still in progress.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Does not sound like you have any experience at that sort of thing. Probably should leave to those that do have the experience.

1613838220427.png

Congresspeople shouldn't be declaring something a war zone unless they're willing to pay for it.

Because now you're saying that those congresscritters don't know what they're talking about.

Makes them look like cheapskates and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459560

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459570

Congresspeople shouldn't be declaring something a war zone unless they're willing to pay for it.

Because now you're saying that those congresscritters don't know what they're talking about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You got that link to somebody declaring it a war zone. I missed it as if it never happened. Go figure.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459560

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459570

*****CHUCKLE*****

You got that link to somebody declaring it a war zone. I missed it as if it never happened. Go figure.

1613839050766.png

An insurrection is the same as a war in my book.

There's fences, a small army, and cement blocks, around the Capitol.

If it isn't a war zone then then take them down and send the troops home.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459560

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459570

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459577

*****CHUCKLE*****

Would not want you or your little friends to get hurt by trying something foolish. Go ahead and make you play little guy. A man's got to know his limitations. Suspect your little militia guys know theirs. Probably why they are deleting their social media accounts and breaking off open contacts even with their associated groups, slithering back to the dark web, hoping to avoid that knock at the door.

View attachment 459531

Since the new administration and media has stated repeatedly that there was an insurrection on the 6th of January 2020 and that they fear another will happen any time now the troops need to be paid hazardous duty pay.

Therefore all military members currently stationed in the United States should receive hazardous duty pay from the 6th of January on forward until an end to the insurrection is declared.

Additionally there should be special pay on top of the hazardous duty pay for those troops stationed at the Capitol since they definitely in the front lines and have to live in garages.

Remember our troops need to be compensated for their vigilance because the horned wooly scary man could turn up anywhere!

*****CHUCKLE*****

If a reservist or national guardsmen is on continued deployment they should enjoy the same medical and housing benefits of the full time soldier. Not sure that they don't. If they don't they should.

View attachment 459542

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459548

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459560

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459570

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 459577

*****CHUCKLE*****

Would not want you or your little friends to get hurt by trying something foolish. Go ahead and make you play little guy. A man's got to know his limitations. Suspect your little militia guys know theirs. Probably why they are deleting their social media accounts and breaking off open contacts even with their associated groups, slithering back to the dark web, hoping to avoid that knock at the door.

1613847168297.png

The only slithering I see here is a failure to pay our troops for providing services when our leaders have declared the United States a war zone and they shout that there's terrorists everywhere.

If it's not a war zone and there are no terrorists then send the troops home. It's not the militaries job to guard the Capitol that's the job of the Capitol police, secret service, and whatever other civilian security services, our leaders wish to hire for protection.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back