He is still running loose, who is protecting him

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
AR-140919762.jpg

That's real wood. Not plastic. The new ones have plastic. That is an old one. The bayonet is optional but its set up to put one on.

That's real wood. Not plastic. The new ones have plastic. That is an old one. The bayonet is optional but its set up to put one on.

The whole philosophy behind Kalashnikov was what Churchill called "cheap and nasty". I'm not surprised they've gone to plastic. I'm sure it's lighter...and cheaper. I wouldn't want to hump one in the bush though. They're heavy, and so is the ammo. As a defensive weapon however, a 7.62 is very deadly. It shoots through vehicles. That's something to consider.

That's true but you have to still have to use armor piercing rounds. It might go through the doors but not the block of the engine.

I am not sure if he is receiving protection or not. Hasn't he been training for this moment for years now? I have a sneaking suspicion that he won't get taken alive, assuming they find him of course.

I want that AK, and a hundred round drum, every fifth a tracer, every fourth an armor-piercing. You could hold off a platoon of pansy left gun-grabbers for a week with that baby.
Is that what slang they are using to call cops now?

Ha! Dream on. You couldn't find a cop within 200 miles of my place who'd ever participate in a gun-grab from law-abiding conservatives. Go grab guns from democrats! 42 of them were gunned down by other democrats this past weekend in Chicago. One of them was 3 years old.

When I lived in LA, that was the average weekend butcher bill there as well, but we had one three-day weekend in August, 1990, when 67 democrats were gunned down by other democrats. 10 of those democrats died. Your side owns the sewers, pal. If you don't like what you smell, then flush them out.

I want that AK, and a hundred round drum, every fifth a tracer, every fourth an armor-piercing. You could hold off a platoon of pansy left gun-grabbers for a week with that baby.

Ha! Dream on. You couldn't find a cop within 200 miles of my place who'd ever participate in a gun-grab from law-abiding conservatives. Go grab guns from democrats! 42 of them were gunned down by other democrats this past weekend in Chicago. One of them was 3 years old.

When I lived in LA, that was the average weekend butcher bill there as well, but we had one three-day weekend in August, 1990, when 67 democrats were gunned down by other democrats. 10 of those democrats died. Your side owns the sewers, pal. If you don't like what you smell, then flush them out.
You check every dead ones voter ID card? You do know that is illegal???

Voter ID cards are unconstitutional. You don't need one of those, or any other kind of ID. Haven't you heard?

Voter ID cards are unconstitutional. You don't need one of those, or any other kind of ID. Haven't you heard?
No, I've always had to show my hand to play...

He living in Canada in someone's basement happily munching KFC and watching the fuck-witt LIB pussies on MSNBS.
In the spring he'll make his way to C. Europe with a fake passport and never be heard of again.

What is illegal?

Forum List

Back