He is still running loose, who is protecting him

Now you were in the army? Weren't you a marine a few posts back? It's hard to keep things straight when you spend your life bullshitting, huh? What's your real name, and your unit? Why are you so scared shitless to let me check you out, poser? Fucking coward.

Always been 1st Squadron, 7th Regiment ya lying sack of shit. I explained the BullKurtz character a few weeks back after the post where you called rifle magazines "clips". :laugh2: Your little pal claimed there were no USMC at the Nha Trang Recondo school.....I'd imagine you now know better than that....I had two Marines on my team, you sorry c*nt.

BTW, for those readers still confused, "BullKurtz" was a character I invented years ago on another board. He was based on a DI I had at Benning.

Here's BullShit trying to explain his way out of all his former and present lies. So let me see now, he was a First Cav LRRP with two marines on his team. You need to lay off the Brandy Alexanders down at your local gay bar, BullShit. You're brain seems addled enough without the heavy burden of all those girly man cocktails besides.

Hey bullshit artist. After Lima Company Rangers stood down, a lot of our boys went down to serve with the 1st Cav's Ranger Company, Hotel Company. That's Ray Price in the photo. He was one of them. That yellow bomb casing was a famous icon with 1st Cav Lrrp/Rangers. It'd been kicking around since 1965, since shortly after the Battle of Ia Drang. Where was it? What was it? Who gave it to the 1st Cav's LRRPs? Put up or shut the hell up, poser.

bomb hanoi.jpg

Here's BullShit trying to explain his way out of all his former and present lies. So let me see now, he was a First Cav LRRP with two marines on his team. You need to lay off the Brandy Alexanders down at your local gay bar, BullShit. You're brain seems addled enough without the heavy burden of all those girly man cocktails besides.

Hey bullshit artist. After Lima Company Rangers stood down, a lot of our boys went down to serve with the 1st Cav's Ranger Company, Hotel Company. That's Ray Price in the photo. He was one of them. That yellow bomb casing was a famous icon with 1st Cav Lrrp/Rangers. It'd been kicking around since 1965, since shortly after the Battle of Ia Drang. Where was it? What was it? Who gave it to the 1st Cav's LRRPs? Put up or shut the hell up, poser.

Google away Sweetpea....you ain't entitled to know shit about the 1/7 and you don't know the Ia Drang from your tampon dispenser. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back