He Just Doesn't Care: Obama Has Missed Over Half His Second-term Daily Intel Briefings

I bet he hasn't missed any fundraisers. He has his priorities and listening to reports on evil Muslim terrorists doesn't interest him apparently.

He spent more time bashing the Ferguson police dept than he has bashing terrorists.

If this blurb at the Daily Mail is true all I can say is wow, just wow.

"'It's pretty well-known that the president hasn’t taken in-person intelligence briefings with any regularity since the early days of 2009,' the aide said. 'He gets them in writing.'

'And it's well-understood why. No one sits and watches him read them, and no one can come back later and tell Congress in a closed session that "I told the president this specific thing was likely to happen".'"

Obama has had accurate intelligence about ISIS since BEFORE the 2012 election says administration insider Daily Mail Online

• Banned
If this blurb at the Daily Mail is true all I can say is wow, just wow.

"'It's pretty well-known that the president hasn’t taken in-person intelligence briefings with any regularity since the early days of 2009,' the aide said. 'He gets them in writing.'

'And it's well-understood why. No one sits and watches him read them, and no one can come back later and tell Congress in a closed session that "I told the president this specific thing was likely to happen".'"

Obama has had accurate intelligence about ISIS since BEFORE the 2012 election says administration insider Daily Mail Online
Now that is just aweful!

Truly disgusting if you ask me. This man doesn't care about the national security of this country. This is another example of having a President who is not a natural born Citizen qualified to meet the founders original intent of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

Report Obama Has Missed over Half His Second-Term Daily Intel Briefings

He's burned out just like Bush was at the 6 year point. One 4 year term is enough. 4 years is enough to accomplish your goals.

I don't know why anyone is surprised look at the clowns resume its a bunch of do nothing jobs that required minimal effort, he's lazy. 20 years after earning a law degree from Harvard how the hell is your resume blank? Then he goes on the public dole with a couple senate gigs where he continues to do nothing and accomplish nothing.

I bet he hasn't missed any fundraisers. He has his priorities and listening to reports on evil Muslim terrorists doesn't interest him apparently.

He spent more time bashing the Ferguson police dept than he has bashing terrorists.
Unless it's a White Christian Male Sniper or a cop, it ain't terrorism.

Truly disgusting if you ask me. This man doesn't care about the national security of this country. This is another example of having a President who is not a natural born Citizen qualified to meet the founders original intent of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

He only attended 42% during his first term. Pres. George W Bush never missed any briefings and had tough followup questions. The POS in the White House now never has followup questions.

He doesn't care!
He's lazy!
He's on the public dole!
He's a thug!
He's shiftless!
He's triflin'

Keep em' comin', nutters. You are on a roll.
It doesn't bother you that Obama doesn't attend his security briefings? And you have a audacity to make fun of us for being concerned if not downright upset? Go play in the sandbox while the adults discuss this.

He doesn't care!
He's lazy!
He's on the public dole!
He's a thug!
He's shiftless!
He's triflin'

It doesn't bother you that Obama doesn't attend his security briefings? And you have a audacity to make fun of us for being concerned if not downright upset? Go play in the sandbox while the adults discuss this.

suppose he missed the briefing that ISIL over ran two more towns in Iraq yesterday

He doesn't care!
He's lazy!
He's on the public dole!
He's a thug!
He's shiftless!
He's triflin'

Fuck you

He's burned out just like Bush was at the 6 year point. One 4 year term is enough. 4 years is enough to accomplish your goals.
Obama was burned out before he took office. Bush was a workaholic. He never gets burned out.

What's awful is that this evil entity (he's not human) refuses to attend his briefings, then complains that his intelligence officers don't tell him anything. That's his excuse for avoiding responsibility for the rise of Isis.

He only attended 42% during his first term. Pres. George W Bush never missed any briefings and had tough followup questions. The POS in the White House now never has followup questions.
You have a link, of course.

Forum List

Back