He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

The chances of dying from someone using an AR 15 are so tiny it does not even matter... people use hammers to kill many more people

Actually we'll never know, since the FBI doesn't collect statistics based on the model of firearm. I'll bet more people are killed by a smith and Wesson, than by a craftsman hammer. Maybe you can dig up some stats on that?

U.S. Murders: All 13,636; Hands and Feet 801; Assault Rifles: less than 348

As I said, the FBI doesn't keep statistics of the type of weapon (aka assault rifle) so any number is meaningless since law enforcement doesn't report it as a category of weapon. Neither do they break down by automatic, semi-automatic, bolt action, lever action, or breech loading.

It doesn't matter, the bottom line is very few assault weapons (including the AR-15) are used in crime as the statistics show. But if you don't believe me, here is an article backing up what I say from one of the most left--wing media outlets there are:

Thousands Of Americans Are Gunned Down Each Year, But Few Die By Assault-Style Rifle | The Huffington Post

And speaking English must be a requirement for anyone applying for citizenship or extended stay.

Define "speaking English", there are people born and raised here that can't speak above a 5th grade level. But sending them back where they came from would be an exercise in futility.

He said "speaking English" not "speaking well."

Most foreigners who don't speak English can technically speak very very bad English. If you're going to make English a requirement there has to be a benchmark of passing or not passing. And if you set the bar too high, you exclude American citizens as well. Too low and there need not even be a bar.

And speaking English must be a requirement for anyone applying for citizenship or extended stay.

Define "speaking English", there are people born and raised here that can't speak above a 5th grade level. But sending them back where they came from would be an exercise in futility.

He said "speaking English" not "speaking well."

Most foreigners who don't speak English can technically speak very very bad English. If you're going to make English a requirement there has to be a benchmark of passing or not passing. And if you set the bar too high, you exclude American citizens as well. Too low and there need not even be a bar.

Being able to communicate reasonably would be a pretty good standard, but more importantly, we should be an English speaking country only. No more bilingual signs and ballots.

It doesn't matter, the bottom line is very few assault weapons (including the AR-15) are used in crime as the statistics show. But if you don't believe me, here is an article backing up what I say from one of the most left--wing media outlets there are:

On the other hand. The few crimes they are used in, Account for dozens of murders in one "shot". So it's two dozen killed, one at a time, or two dozen killed in one "clip"

More people die from falling off the bed and falling trees then from someone killing with an AR 15...

Why do you chose an AR-15. You know that the FBI doesn't keep stats on the specific weapon used in crimes, or reported incidents. All they categorize by is riffle, shotgun, handgun. Specifics aren't collected, which is why the assault weapon death tolls are so low. The deaths reported by Toyota Prius are near non-existent.
The chances of dying from someone using an AR 15 are so tiny it does not even matter... people use hammers to kill many more people
But they're GREAT for nutter mass murders...

Being able to communicate reasonably would be a pretty good standard, but more importantly, we should be an English speaking country only. No more bilingual signs and ballots.

Looks like you're kicking the deaf to the curb. The deaf don't speak English, they speak American sign language, which has completely different grammar and syntax.

Most firearms used in crime today were purchased by straw buyers--not stolen. And if you think less guns means less crime, then get huge sign made that says "WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE" hang that on your front porch, and get back to us in a couple of months and let us know how it worked out for you.

Strange you should say that. My neighbor did just that after there was a string of burglaries in the area. The sign said "This property not protected by guns. You would only steal them when we're not at home. But our pitbull(s) are on duty 24/7/365"

Do your pit bulls wear bulletproof vests?

More people die from falling off the bed and falling trees then from someone killing with an AR 15...

Why do you chose an AR-15. You know that the FBI doesn't keep stats on the specific weapon used in crimes, or reported incidents. All they categorize by is riffle, shotgun, handgun. Specifics aren't collected, which is why the assault weapon death tolls are so low. The deaths reported by Toyota Prius are near non-existent.

You summed up in seven words what I've wasted paragraphs explaining.

Looks like you're kicking the deaf to the curb. The deaf don't speak English, they speak American sign language, which has completely different grammar and syntax.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

On the other hand. The few crimes they are used in, Account for dozens of murders in one "shot". So it's two dozen killed, one at a time, or two dozen killed in one "clip"

No, it's not an automatic rifle, it's a semi-automatic no different than most handguns.

Most of the mass murders are progressives... fact

Tell me something my uninformed little snowflake - why would a criminal ever have a need to take a "long shot"? .

North Hollywood bank robbers.
They weren't taking "long shots" and they weren't using AR-15's. They were using fully automatics. They were using the AK-47 firing the 7.62 round.

Do you realize you've yet to post a single fact?!? Stop making shit up. "Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness".

That's Obama's legacy, is a bunch of dead kids and people killed by progressive nut jobs…

Most firearms used in crime today were purchased by straw buyers--not stolen. And if you think less guns means less crime, then get huge sign made that says "WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE" hang that on your front porch, and get back to us in a couple of months and let us know how it worked out for you.

Strange you should say that. My neighbor did just that after there was a string of burglaries in the area. The sign said "This property not protected by guns. You would only steal them when we're not at home. But our pitbull(s) are on duty 24/7/365"

Do criminals want to take that chance?. Maybe you've never encountered a junkyard dog. And I don't think your average burglar is a good enough shot to hit something smaller, faster, and with sharper teeth than a person.

It really is true:

America is the most decent, generous, kindhearted & giving country in the history of the planet.

It's true.

that doesn't mean we don't get tough on criminals!
It's also true that we have the worst tax rates, rich/poor gap, upward mobility, health system, day care system, and NEW BS GOP crap/hate propaganda machine in the modern world after 30 years of ongoing Reaganism, dupes.

Do criminals want to take that chance?. Maybe you've never encountered a junkyard dog. And I don't think your average burglar is a good enough shot to hit something smaller, faster, and with sharper teeth than a person.

Ten feet away, a blind man can kill a dog.

I've got news for you snowflake - we're still waiting for you to explain something. All you've done is spend paragraphs making stuff up and attempting to pass it off as reality.

Forum List

Back