He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

An ar15 is just a sporting rifle… harmless.

It has the same firing rate as the current issue M-16
You don't know a whole lot about firearms do you? An over-the-counter Ar15 is not military grade, it could never pass muster.

Actually you don't know firearms. The average AR-15 costs more than the M-16.

How much is m16 rifle?

M16A1
Designer Eugene Stoner
Numbers made ~8 million M16 type rifles
Government price (USD) $647 per unit for a new M4

Find an AR-15 for less.
What does cost have to do with it? Rustic said that the AR-15 is not military grade. He said nothing about price.

Guns are not only legal - they are constitutionally protected. Invading our country is not.

Not all guns. That's why they don't make the Barret in 13mm
Well technically all guns are legal. The U.S. Constitution never limited what guns U.S. citizens may have. That's why it says "keep and bear arms". It doesn't say muskets. It doesn't say handguns. Arms include everything from fully automatics to explosives and more.

Unfortunately, Dumbocrats are lawless thugs who have illegally limited the U.S. Constitution.

Well technically all guns are legal. The U.S. Constitution never limited what guns U.S. citizens may have. That's why it says "keep and bear arms". It doesn't say muskets. It doesn't say handguns. Arms include everything from fully automatics to explosives and more.

Unfortunately, Dumbocrats are lawless thugs who have illegally limited the U.S. Constitution.

Technically all firearms are legal. Many guns are not. Like a sawed off shotgun. Or a machine gun. (post 1968 manufacture)

Technically all firearms are legal. Many guns are not. Like a sawed off shotgun. Or a machine gun. (post 1968 manufacture)
Again - even those are 100% legal per the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, Dumbocrats are lawless thugs who have violated the the highest law in the land.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it forbid "sawed off shotguns".

An ar15 is just a sporting rifle… harmless.

It has the same firing rate as the current issue M-16
You don't know a whole lot about firearms do you? An over-the-counter Ar15 is not military grade, it could never pass muster.

Actually you don't know firearms. The average AR-15 costs more than the M-16.

How much is m16 rifle?

M16A1
Designer Eugene Stoner
Numbers made ~8 million M16 type rifles
Government price (USD) $647 per unit for a new M4

Find an AR-15 for less.
Funny you should mention that, that's what I do for a living I sell firearms I sell over-the-counter M&P 15's for under $500.
The difference between over-the-counter semi automatic AR15 and the military grade M-4 is like night and day.

I have no issues when them deporting illegals-I hope they get all of them. However people with green cards or visas (aka: here legally) should be allowed to stay.

Funny you should mention that, that's what I do for a living I sell firearms I sell over-the-counter M&P 15's for under $500. The difference between over-the-counter semi automatic AR15 and the military grade M-4 is like night and day.
Don't you just love how the left makes stuff up Rustic? I've got $100 right now that says says rat pack has never even held a firearm. You're a firearm dealer and he's trying to tell you about firearms. :eusa_doh:

It's also true that we have the worst tax rates
It's Dumbocrats parasites like you who cause us to have among the worst tax rates in the world. If you lazy, greedy parasites quit mooching - we could drastically reduce taxes.
No dupe, we have basically a flat tax system if you count all taxes and fees, with not enough to invest in infrastructure and education. Etc etc etc.

By Dumbocrats you mean blacks and other minorities you bigots discriminate against and other victims of your GOP oligarchy, dupe. And there are just as many GOP whites as Dem whites NEEDING the most basic help to survive, since you a-holes refuse the hands up they need. Great job ruining the middle class and the country, dupe! Anything to save the bloated rich and giant corps from paying more like their fair share.

It's also true that we have the worst tax rates
It's Dumbocrats parasites like you who cause us to have among the worst tax rates in the world. If you lazy, greedy parasites quit mooching - we could drastically reduce taxes.
No dupe, we have basically a flat tax system if you count all taxes and fees, with not enough to invest in infrastructure and education. Etc etc etc.

By Dumbocrats you mean blacks and other minorities you bigots discriminate against and other victims of your GOP oligarchy, dupe. And there are just as many GOP whites as Dem whites NEEDING the most basic help to survive, since you a-holes refuse the hands up they need. Great job ruining the middle class and the country, dupe! Anything to save the bloated rich and giant corps from paying more like their fair share.

Don't be a hater dupe

-Geaux

Again - even those are 100% legal per the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, Dumbocrats are lawless thugs who have violated the the highest law in the land.

Look after Miller USSC 1930's , which upheld the NFA as within the powers of congress under the interstate commerce clause.

I have no issues when them deporting illegals-I hope they get all of them. However people with green cards or visas (aka: here legally) should be allowed to stay.
Since the GOP has given them an open invitation to come in and work , pay taxes, and buy homes here with their refusal of an unfakable SS card, all the worthy should be allowed to stay. This stupidity could have been over years ago, dupe - your megarich GOP masters love them. And an expensive, un-American wall won't help, brainwashed functional morons.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it make the president commander in chief of the US Air Force. Can you say living document? Sure you can.

Funny you should mention that, that's what I do for a living I sell firearms I sell over-the-counter M&P 15's for under $500. The difference between over-the-counter semi automatic AR15 and the military grade M-4 is like night and day.
Don't you just love how the left makes stuff up Rustic? I've got $100 right now that says says rat pack has never even held a firearm. You're a firearm dealer and he's trying to tell you about firearms. :eusa_doh:
And the difference can be fixed by any idiot.

Funny you should mention that, that's what I do for a living I sell firearms I sell over-the-counter M&P 15's for under $500.
The difference between over-the-counter semi automatic AR15 and the military grade M-4 is like night and day.

So you're a kinda Saturday night special dealer. Selling pot metal guns.

Were they made in china?

Were they made in china?
How much for a convert to auto kit? Or do they have to go online?

I sell everything from high-end firearms to lower end, you name i can get it. I've been self-employed for 20+ years selling firearms and ammo. I live near three military bases they my best customers for their personal arms, and I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department.
Smith & Wesson M&P15 is a decent firearm for its price but nowhere near military grade… It would never pass muster.
It's my best seller

Were they made in china?
How much for a convert to auto kit? Or do they have to go online?

I thought the AFT banned convertible rifles that only needed a new sear to convert them?

Forum List

Back