He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

I'm talking to a bunch of ignorant brainwashed GOP chumps, not writing a thesis, and I was a teacher in the 80's.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't believe a word of it. Talking better than a 12 year old doesn't mean you have to write a thesis.

If you really were a teacher, then you should be the poster boy for Home Schooling.

IMG_0150.PNG

ICE is targeting rapists, child molesters, drug lords, felony offenders for deportation. The left is defending these pigs. Let that sink in

Trump is a rarity: someone who does what he said. But then he is not a politician by trade.
Trump does what he says?
He's supposed to be " draining the swamp" but instead he's stocking the swamp with the same Goldman Saks types he promised you he wouldn't.
And you cheer.
Dumb fuck.

ICE is targeting rapists, child molesters, drug lords, felony offenders for deportation. The left is defending these pigs. Let that sink in
Yeah that's what they're telling you who they're targeting.
This guy lied his way thruhis campaign and now as prez the lies have accelerated. And we're now supposed to believe anything he says?
When he has lied every day of his presidency, knowing the facts are easily proven, you have to be a goddamn moron to trust anything to come out of his lying pie hole.
This is his ( and our) problem when he goes on record saying anything.
If hes so willing to lie about 3-6 million illegals voted without a shred of evidence... why do you believe him now?

This guy lied his way thruhis campaign and now as prez the lies have accelerated. And we're now supposed to believe anything he says?
When he has lied every day of his presidency, knowing the facts are easily proven, you have to be a goddamn moron to trust anything to come out of his lying pie hole.

How did that hope and change work out for you?

Trump is a rarity: someone who does what he said. But then he is not a politician by trade.
Trump does what he says?
He's supposed to be " draining the swamp" but instead he's stocking the swamp with the same Goldman Saks types he promised you he wouldn't.
And you cheer.
Dumb fuck.

So you admit Obama was brought and sold?

Interesting.
Did I even mention Obama? Obviously you have no comeback to your leader lying to you about draining the swamp so you need to deflect.
Time to stop including Obamaand Hillary in your deflections from the pathological liar.

So funny. Reminding a deplorable that Trump lied to them about draining the swamp and did the oppsite and they're only response is " Obama."
Ha ha

Bwahahahahaha! How in the hell could that meme be true Reasonable?!? After all - Dumbocrats are all over USMB proclaiming that the U.S. healthcare is among the worst in the world. So that would beg the question - why would people come from all over the world to practice medicine here?

Somebody has to be lying. Either you are or they are. Which is it? Oops....

Frankly - I don't give a shit if ICE was targeting mom's and dad's who donate to charity, go to church every day, and who feed hungry children. If you came into this country illegally - you are a criminal.

We are sending your ass home where it belongs. Deal with it all of you bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats.

Trump does what he says?
And you cheer.
Dumb fuck.

So you admit Obama was brought and sold?

Interesting.
Did I even mention Obama? Obviously you have no comeback to your leader lying to you about draining the swamp so you need to deflect.
Time to stop including Obamaand Hillary in your deflections from the pathological liar.

You said he was supposed to drain the swamp...

This is his ( and our) problem when he goes on record saying anything.
If hes so willing to lie about 3-6 million illegals voted without a shred of evidence... why do you believe him now?

What's not to believe. Of course it's possible; this from one of your very own who claims half of the illegals participate in identity theft:

Frankly - I don't give a shit if ICE was targeting mom's and dad's who donate to charity, go to church every day, and who feed hungry children. If you came into this country illegally - you are a criminal.

We are sending your ass home where it belongs. Deal with it all of you bat-shit crazy Dumbocrats.

someone called me a Nazi on twitter because i called illegals "illegals"

the left is retarded!

The left is simply not capable of dealing with reality. They are a bunch of fuck'n children that never learned how to lose. They were given participation trophies even if they were the worst player on the worst team. Thus they believe that when they create a false narrative - the entire world must embrace it. If someone doesn't, they will be relentlessly attacked (can you say fascism?).

That's why they have completely lost their shit with President Trump. He's not a typical politician. He doesn't give a fuck what they think, what they want, or what they need. He's just going to tell it like it is - and since the left can't deal with reality, it is shaking them to their fragile little core. Oh well...

I'm talking to a bunch of ignorant brainwashed GOP chumps, not writing a thesis, and I was a teacher in the 80's.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't believe a word of it. Talking better than a 12 year old doesn't mean you have to write a thesis.

If you really were a teacher, then you should be the poster boy for Home Schooling.
Eat shytte and die, superdupe. LOL. The point is I'm right and you're totally FOS. Enjoy the giant tax cut on the rich.

Last edited:
The left is simply not capable of dealing with reality. They are a bunch of fuck'n children that never learned how to lose. They were given participation trophies even if they were the worst player on the worst team. Thus they believe that when they create a false narrative - the entire world must embrace it. If someone doesn't, they will be relentlessly attacked (can you say fascism?).

That's why they have completely lost their shit with President Trump. He's not a typical politician. He doesn't give a fuck what they think, what they want, or what they need. He's just going to tell it like it is - and since the left can't deal with reality, it is shaking them to their fragile little core. Oh well...
BS, superdupe. Trump cheated you and now has dumped all his campaign promises except a huge tax cut on the rich (himself) and cutting regs for the next giant corrupt GOP bubble...

Forum List

Back