🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Head of DNC Perez Declares Trump Did Not Win Presidential Election

The integrity of Americans elections depends on an informed public and if that public is misinformed by the actions of a foreign and historically enemy country then the whole process is compromised. The election would not have been fair and consequently void.
The integrity of Americans elections depends on an informed public
at a guess, I'd say that about 65% of the voters are uninformed.

Eloy said:
if that public is misinformed by the actions of a foreign and historically enemy country then the whole process is compromised.

MISINFORMED? if you're referring to the leaked emails, that didn't MIS inform, it INFORMED.

The election would not have been fair and consequently void.
The FBI, having scuppered the Democrats by stating only days before the election with a claim that Hillary Clinton was under investigation on account of hacked and leaked e-mails, later cleared her of any wrongdoing. They did not say that the Trump campaign was also under investigation the results of which are still being analysed by the FBI as well as two investigations by the Senate and House of Representatives.
The FBI, having scuppered the Democrats by stating only days before the election with a claim that Hillary Clinton was under investigation on account of hacked and leaked e-mails, later cleared her of any wrongdoing.

"later cleared her of any wrongdoing."

and 'later' was still before the election.

She should have dropped out, or been forced out, LONG before the Convention.

Leaked emails, getting the questions to debates, chicanery in the primaries.

But then, that seems to be SOP for both parties lately, isn't it?
The Trump campaign certainly benefited from the action of the FBI to cast doubt on Hillary Clinton while remaining silent about their investigation of Trump and his team.

No doubt Trump was paying them off to investigate Hillarys server and emails.

Just like he asked the Russians to hack Hillarys email and steal 30,000 of them...

4 months after she deleted them.

you people have the brains of lemmings
You are correct to remind us that Donald Trump did indeed ask the Russians to spy on Hillary Clinton.

at a guess, I'd say that about 65% of the voters are uninformed.

MISINFORMED? if you're referring to the leaked emails, that didn't MIS inform, it INFORMED.
The FBI, having scuppered the Democrats by stating only days before the election with a claim that Hillary Clinton was under investigation on account of hacked and leaked e-mails, later cleared her of any wrongdoing. They did not say that the Trump campaign was also under investigation the results of which are still being analysed by the FBI as well as two investigations by the Senate and House of Representatives.
The FBI, having scuppered the Democrats by stating only days before the election with a claim that Hillary Clinton was under investigation on account of hacked and leaked e-mails, later cleared her of any wrongdoing.

"later cleared her of any wrongdoing."

and 'later' was still before the election.

She should have dropped out, or been forced out, LONG before the Convention.

Leaked emails, getting the questions to debates, chicanery in the primaries.

But then, that seems to be SOP for both parties lately, isn't it?
The Trump campaign certainly benefited from the action of the FBI to cast doubt on Hillary Clinton while remaining silent about their investigation of Trump and his team.

No doubt Trump was paying them off to investigate Hillarys server and emails.

Just like he asked the Russians to hack Hillarys email and steal 30,000 of them...

4 months after she deleted them.

you people have the brains of lemmings
You are correct to remind us that Donald Trump did indeed ask the Russians to spy on Hillary Clinton.

and you've just proven yourself to be just another lemming.

What a great honor to be named Captain of The Good Ship Titanic of The Democrat Party!
Hillary_Burka-e1281294647745.jpeg

If we zoom out of this pic will we find a muslim man herding her with a stick?

Hijab-Afghan-1.jpg

Note the dates:

Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNNPolitics.com

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

NO request to hack
English must not be your first language.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

NO request to hack
They have no sense of humor when they have an agenda. Problem is, everyone else understood the joke. They just create their own version of reality.

Note the dates:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

NO request to hack
Says the guy who says he's "European"

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

What part of my post do you not understand?

Perez is completely out of his mind. How embarrassing it must be for democrats to know he is their leader.

Perez is completely out of his mind. How embarrassing it must be for democrats to know he is their leader.
They weren't embarrassed when DWS or Donna Brazille got caught, why should they be embarrassed about him?

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

The NO request to hack part after he asked the Russians to hack.

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

Hilarious, as usual

I posted what he said.

PLEASE point out the part that asked Russia to hack.

PLEASE!!!

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

Hilarious, as usual

I posted what he said.

PLEASE!!!
Accessing other people's e-mails is hacking.

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

Hilarious, as usual

I posted what he said.

PLEASE!!!

MORE hilarity.

What part of "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” is asking them to hack?

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

Hilarious, as usual

I posted what he said.

PLEASE!!!

MORE hilarity.

What part of "“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” is asking them to hack?
Perhaps it will become clear to you if I rephrase what Trump said in a language maybe more familiar to you:
Россия, если Вы слушаете, я надеюсь, что Вы в состоянии найти 30 000 электронных писем, которые отсутствуют.

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

Hilarious, as usual

I posted what he said.

PLEASE!!!

MORE hilarity.

Perhaps it will become clear to you if I rephrase what Trump said in a language maybe more familiar to you:
Россия, если Вы слушаете, я надеюсь, что Вы в состоянии найти 30 000 электронных писем, которые отсутствуют.
Is that your native language?

Must be, considering the problems you have with English

Trump won it....He won it because states like Wis, Mich and PA agreed with his trade stance...Not so much because people wanted to gut science, infrastructure or education....

Science, infrastructure and education are mentioned exactly where in the Constitution?

These are the goofballs that the Dimmocrats have put in charge and they are heading us straight into a fucking Civil War.

Trump *IS* our duly elected President, despite the hallucinations of the Dimmocratic Party leadership.

DNC CHAIR GOES OFF THE RAILS: 'Trump Didn't Win The Election' -- Republicans 'Don't Give A S**t About People' [VIDEO]

Minority President Trump did not win the presidential election with the popular vote and if it is proved soon that there were shenanigans with the Russian kleptocracy then he was not duly elected either.
Donald Trump has plunged the American republic into the toilet.

Russians? Shenanigans? How long are you going to beat that horse? It's dead! Get off and start walking!

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

So do you actually believe that Trump would ask the Russians to hack hillary on national television?

Note the dates:

NO request to hack

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

So do you actually believe that Trump would ask the Russians to hack hillary on national television?
I believe it because I saw him saying so on TV.
Of course, Trump changes his mind daily. He seems to have an attention deficit disorder and unable to stay focused.

Forum List

Back