🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Head of DNC Perez Declares Trump Did Not Win Presidential Election

Note the dates:

Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNNPolitics.com

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

NO request to hack
English must not be your first language.

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

What part of my post do you not understand?
The NO request to hack part after he asked the Russians to hack.

So do you actually believe that Trump would ask the Russians to hack hillary on national television?
I believe it because I saw him saying so on TV.
Of course, Trump changes his mind daily. He seems to have an attention deficit disorder and unable to stay focused.

then, by all means, post a link where he states he wants Russians to hack Hillary.

If, that is, you can find one.

Note the dates:

Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNNPolitics.com

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

NO request to hack
English must not be your first language.

You're batting 1000.

Wrong again.

(Is it yours?)

What part of my post do you not understand?
The NO request to hack part after he asked the Russians to hack.

So do you actually believe that Trump would ask the Russians to hack hillary on national television?
I believe it because I saw him saying so on TV.
Of course, Trump changes his mind daily. He seems to have an attention deficit disorder and unable to stay focused.

Yes indeed,liberalism is a mental disorder.

Trump won it....He won it because states like Wis, Mich and PA agreed with his trade stance...Not so much because people wanted to gut science, infrastructure or education....
Damn Matthew, you said something I whole heartedly agree with!

Are you feeling well? :)

well, you know, even a stupid farmer can grow big potatoes, sometimes..

Minority President Trump did not win the presidential election with the popular vote
Irrelevant, since our country doesn't choose it's country with the popular vote.

and if it is proved soon that there were shenanigans with the Russian kleptocracy then he was not duly elected either.
How? I mean I understand concerns about Russian interference but if Russia conspired released emails by Clinton or whatever how does that discount the criteria of "duly" elected given the people of free will went out to cast votes? I don't think there is some precedent where it can be proven that something as nebulous as opinion of voters would have changed.

Donald Trump has plunged the American republic into the toilet.
Drama Queen level set to high.
The integrity of Americans elections depends on an informed public and if that public is misinformed by the actions of a foreign and historically enemy country then the whole process is compromised. The election would not have been fair and consequently void.
The integrity of Americans elections depends on an informed public
at a guess, I'd say that about 65% of the voters are uninformed.

Eloy said:
if that public is misinformed by the actions of a foreign and historically enemy country then the whole process is compromised.

MISINFORMED? if you're referring to the leaked emails, that didn't MIS inform, it INFORMED.

The election would not have been fair and consequently void.
The FBI, having scuppered the Democrats by stating only days before the election with a claim that Hillary Clinton was under investigation on account of hacked and leaked e-mails, later cleared her of any wrongdoing. They did not say that the Trump campaign was also under investigation the results of which are still being analysed by the FBI as well as two investigations by the Senate and House of Representatives.
Tell ya what as soon as I get a voice in European elections you can have a voice in the US ok you dumb ass?

Minority President Trump did not win the presidential election with the popular vote
Irrelevant, since our country doesn't choose it's country with the popular vote.

and if it is proved soon that there were shenanigans with the Russian kleptocracy then he was not duly elected either.
How? I mean I understand concerns about Russian interference but if Russia conspired released emails by Clinton or whatever how does that discount the criteria of "duly" elected given the people of free will went out to cast votes? I don't think there is some precedent where it can be proven that something as nebulous as opinion of voters would have changed.

The integrity of Americans elections depends on an informed public and if that public is misinformed by the actions of a foreign and historically enemy country then the whole process is compromised. The election would not have been fair and consequently void.

Eloy said:
if that public is misinformed by the actions of a foreign and historically enemy country then the whole process is compromised.

MISINFORMED? if you're referring to the leaked emails, that didn't MIS inform, it INFORMED.

The FBI, having scuppered the Democrats by stating only days before the election with a claim that Hillary Clinton was under investigation on account of hacked and leaked e-mails, later cleared her of any wrongdoing. They did not say that the Trump campaign was also under investigation the results of which are still being analysed by the FBI as well as two investigations by the Senate and House of Representatives.
Tell ya what as soon as I get a voice in European elections you can have a voice in the US ok you dumb ass?

In European elections you have a chance to vote for between 49 and 76 parties, with insignificant nobodies leading them, hoping for glory.

And just to make it simpler, all in the cacophony of 50 different languages.

Not so much because people wanted to gut science, infrastructure or education....

Who blew that up your skirt?

People are fed up with the Global Warming scam.

President Donald Trump wants to spend $1 TRILLION on infrastructure so what are you whining about?

For Education, Trump has appointed a stellar Secretary for the Department of Education who can't help but improve education for all America.

Once again, what are you bellyaching about?

Trump won it....He won it because states like Wis, Mich and PA agreed with his trade stance

No, President Trump won because of this and the fact you had an incompetent crook as a candidate.

89315275-65ca-4be8-b8d3-7598642e33f8_zpsclnyfydq.jpg

In European elections you have a chance to vote for between 49 and 76 parties, with insignificant nobodies leading them, hoping for glory.

Same here. I bet you don't have a clue as to how many people ran for President in the 2016 election.

He's not some lunatic message board poster, he's leader of the DNC! Horrifying. There's not a single, responsible adult in the entire Party.

First and I think only post actually addressing the actual topic of the thread.

This chairman seems like he took leadership lessons from Howard Dean and his wild screaming. The Democrats are really becoming even MORE unhinged. I'm an old codger and I've never seen a party in such a total meltdown.

They can't accept the loss and are willing to do anything to destroy our President even if it destroys the country at the same time. Despicable behavior!

At least the DNC didn't go with Keith Ellison.

Don't forget, DNC Chair Perez appointed Deputy Chair the Democratic National Committee. He is a member of the Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party. The Communist Party by another name.

You are correct to remind us that Donald Trump did indeed ask the Russians to spy on Hillary Clinton.

LIE!

ANOTHER piece of FAKE NEWS blown up by the incredibly desperate Democrats.

As you know, but are eager to lie about since, to Progressives, the end justifies the means, candidate Trump said IF THEY HAD THE EMAILS.

Cute try!

For your most reluctant edification.

From Business Insider:

Trump invites Russian hackers to find Clinton's missing emails

• Jul. 27, 2016, 11:47 AM
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday invited Russian hackers to find and publish Hillary Clinton's emails.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing," Trump said at a press conference. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be nice."

Trump was referring to the emails Clinton says she deleted because they were personal in nature. She has been investigated for her use of a private email server while she served as secretary of state.

Trump's remarks came after Clinton's camp said this week that Russian hackers were likely responsible for breaching the computer networks of the Democratic National Committee earlier this year and leaking emails of top officials to WikiLeaks for publication. While Russian hackers are suspected to have accessed both the Clinton server and the DNC emails, they are two separate occurrences.

Trump invites Russian hackers to find Clinton's missing emails

Twitter
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

Eloy said:

Americans believe in freedom of speech regardless of your wish to shut up some members of USMessageBoard. It is you who is dumb if you believe that expressing an opinion depends on a member's citizenship. Name-calling and vulgar language is a sign that you are on the losing side of an argument.

Eloy said:

Europeans have more choice in elections than Americans who must choose between only two parties.

Eloy said:

Europeans have more choice in elections than Americans who must choose between only two parties.
Wrong there are usually 10 to 16 people running for President. Perhaps you should actually learn what you are talking about.

Wrong there are usually 10 to 16 people running for President. Perhaps you should actually learn what you are talking about.
You are wrong; only two parties have a chance, Democrat or Republican. If neither candidate is any good then Americans have no choice. I should not have to tell you this.

You are wrong; only two parties have a chance, Democrat or Republican. If neither candidate is any good then Americans have no choice. I should not have to tell you this.
And yet about 10 people run every election. They like your idiot parties in Europe are on the ballot.

And yet about 10 people run every election. They like your idiot parties in Europe are on the ballot.
Only two run for president in the USA. Anyone other than a single Republican or a single Democrat has no chance. It is fundamentally undemocratic. You mention Europe a lot but there is more democracy in the European Union because we have a proportional representative system where smaller parties can become part of coalition governments and run-off elections for presidents of member states for the most part. Ask any American and they will tell you that they had little choice in the last presidential election.

Only two run for president in the USA. Anyone other than a single Republican or a single Democrat has no chance. It is fundamentally undemocratic. You mention Europe a lot but there is more democracy in the European Union because we have a proportional representative system where smaller parties can become part of coalition governments and run-off elections for presidents of member states for the most part. Ask any American and they will tell you that they had little choice in the last presidential election.
And again stupid about 10 people run for President. That people don't vote for them is because they are fringe lunatics. But the option is there for any voter to take.

:blahblah:LOL, yeah, Trump didn't win the election. Actually, he did, and he won it with the highest Republican electoral margin since George H.W. Bush, winning states that hadn't gone Republican since 1988 (Pennsylvania, Michigan) and 1984 (Wisconsin). I can't believe the Democrats chose this moron to be the leader of their national committee. Laughable.

Forum List

Back