Health alert issued as temperatures may reach 32C

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020

Yellow heat health warnings have been issued across much of England with forecasts saying temperatures may climb to as high as 32C (90F) on Tuesday.

All areas of England, except the North East and North West, are covered by the warnings from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), which are in place until Wednesday.
The agency said the hot weather may have "significant impacts" on the health and social care sector, particularly across the South East of England and London.
The Met Office has separately issued a yellow alert for thunderstorms later in the week which covers most of England and parts of Wales.

RUN FOR the hills guys, 32 fupping Celsius. How are we gonna cope? This global warming is deadly, we're up to Yellow warning (whatever that is, I thought it was something to do with peeing in snow)

It's official, the science may be in

Government advice on this man made calamity is - Stay cool :rolleyes:

Yellow heat health warnings have been issued across much of England with forecasts saying temperatures may climb to as high as 32C (90F) on Tuesday.

All areas of England, except the North East and North West, are covered by the warnings from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA), which are in place until Wednesday.
The agency said the hot weather may have "significant impacts" on the health and social care sector, particularly across the South East of England and London.
The Met Office has separately issued a yellow alert for thunderstorms later in the week which covers most of England and parts of Wales.

RUN FOR the hills guys, 32 fupping Celsius. How are we gonna cope? This global warming is deadly, we're up to Yellow warning (whatever that is, I thought it was something to do with peeing in snow)

It's official, the science may be in

Government advice on this man made calamity is - Stay cool :rolleyes:
What's your point? Those temperatures will produce hazardous conditions for many people required to work outside or without air conditioning. Do you think your government should have ignored the threat to the population?

My neighborhood has been in the mid-to-upper 90's for a couple of weeks.

Nobody died.

I bet people did die. They do so all the time. And in places where they're not expecting temperatures that high and have no air conditioning, more of them die than elsewhere.

Forum List

Back