Health Care - we gotta fix this shit...

You cannot have both open borders and universal health care.

UHC works where the majority is healthy. The old and chronically ill are killed off. Medical malpractice lawsuits are banned.

Now you can have a successful single payer plan.

Once people are required to pay for medical costs out of their own pockets, they will not opt for some unnecessary shit, and will refuse to pay some of the ridiculous bills providers and pharma want to charge. If no one can afford expensive care, prices MUST come down.

Outlaw health insurance. It has done nothing but widen the gaps and run up the cost of care/pharma.

I'm a conservative.
Have a single payer system. Tack on 5% on our paychecks and have the government have oversight.
Everybody has health care.

You are a liberal darling. Sorry to dissapoint.

5% number is bad - Medicare-Medicaid is already 4.35% and you want to cover everyone for 5%?
Not a lib.

You want government run healthcare because you don't think free market can solve this issue --right?

That's a (very) liberal position.

Don't be ashamed SmakeALib
I also don't believe the private sector can run our military or national defense. So that makes me a liberal? I don't think so.

No, but single payer support absolutely makes you pretty liberal. You are to the left of half the lefties on this.

I'm a conservative.
Have a single payer system. Tack on 5% on our paychecks and have the government have oversight.

5% number is bad - Medicare-Medicaid is already 4.35% and you want to cover everyone for 5%?
Not a lib.

You want government run healthcare because you don't think free market can solve this issue --right?

but the free market plan hasn't been working for the consumer/patient. It only works for those involved in the health care system such as Pharma, Dr's, investors, etc.to get richer. I won't even go so far as to include insurance companies since they have to pay for it all.

No, but single payer support absolutely makes you pretty liberal. You are to the left of half the lefties on this.
It's leftist, not liberal. Liberal does not support government control of anything if possible. Liberals hate statism and authoritarianism. For too long, the term "liberal" has been misused.

I'm a conservative.

Not a lib.

I also don't believe the private sector can run our military or national defense. So that makes me a liberal? I don't think so.

Call me what you want. It's gotta be fixed.

I'm a conservative.

Not a lib.

but the free market plan hasn't been working for the consumer/patient. It only works for those involved in the health care system such as Pharma, Dr's, investors, etc.to get richer. I won't even go so far as to include insurance companies since they have to pay for it all.

Well I'm not as liberal as SmokeAlib and belive America CAN do it better than other countries, in our own way.

If Republicans would stop trying to sabotage Obamacare because it happens to be passed by Obama and instead work constructively with Democrats we can fix this (and much more).

I'm a conservative.

Not a lib.

Well I'm not as liberal as SmokeAlib and belive America CAN do it better than other countries, in our own way.

If Republicans would stop trying to sabotage Obamacare because it happens to be passed by Obama and instead work constructively with Democrats we can fix this (and much more).
Obamacare is hardly the answer. Have you ever logged onto their website and checked their rates, for shits and giggles?
I have.
Bronze plan, family of 5, income 75k.
10k deductible.
2500/month.
WTF?

I'm a conservative.

Not a lib.

Obamacare was a lie, most would rather pay the fines than the inflated costs of the insurance. It was a fail from the beginning......but hey it sure looked good on his resume huh?

Again...…...the free market approach really isn't working for the consumer, it's only making the medical field rich at your expense....yeah, just keep paying for that

I'm a conservative.

Not a lib.

The problem with Obamacare is it initially forced everyone into the shit... And it was/is seen to be a failure because mitt Romney invented it

Not a lib.

Obamacare is hardly the answer. Have you ever logged onto their website and checked their rates, for shits and giggles?
I have.
10k deductible.
2500/month.
WTF?

and let me guess....that 10k deductible is a yearly thing? I couldn't imagine what the maximum out of pocket cost would be....

Not a lib.

I have.
10k deductible.
2500/month.
WTF?
My bookkeeper looked, the bronze plan for her and her family was 9k deductible and 3200 a month

Not a lib.

I have.
10k deductible.
2500/month.
WTF?
My bookkeeper looked, the bronze plan for her and her family was 9k deductible and 3200 a month
That's freakin rediculous. Who can afford that?

Not a lib.

The problem with Obamacare is it initially forced everyone into the shit... And it was/is seen to be a failure because mitt Romney invented it
Well, it was seen to be a failure because nobody could afford it.

My plan was 3684.00/mo for 3 people. With a 7,000.00 deductible. What a deal. Should have just paid the fine.

I'm a conservative.

Medicare-Medicaid is already 4.35% and you want to cover everyone for 5%? If we add them up, then we are in the ballpark at around 10%

Why stop at 10% why not 30% then we can have really good coverage. And everybody will live by the Govt's rules and get the coverage and care the Govt feels is appropriate based on your political affiliation or Social status. And everyone will love each other and bear the burden of the rest of the Collective. Great Idea ehhhhhh!

Not a lib.

I have.
10k deductible.
2500/month.
WTF?

See major problem is that you consistently DONT KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Obamacare specifically limits out of pocket healthcare cost to no more than 10% of income.

Forum List

Back