Healthy 40 Year Old COVID Victim's Last Words: "I Blame the Unvaccinated for This!"

Lol. Really? You don’t know? What did we do to protect ourselves from viruses before? Any idea?

With vaccinations. We have not any other weapon against virusses - or do you know another one?

PS: I had asked you before also for a better idea. What you gave back were strange questions. This makes not any sense - also because a dead young woman is the reason why we write here.

Last edited:
With vaccinations. We have not any other weapon against virusses - or do you know another one?
Lol. You just admitted to being uninformed or is it duped?

This from the head of the CDC. How many booster shots will you take?

CDC Director: There is an ‘increased risk of severe disease among those vaccinated early’​

Walensky claimed that while the vaccine works well to prevent hospitalizations, the CDC is “seeing concerning evidence of waning vaccine effectiveness over time and against the delta variant.” She cited reports of international colleagues, including Israel “suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early.”

Fear not, the same people who tried to sell Americans immunity through a jab and promised to hand back the freedoms they impeded on have a plan, and they’re not leaving much room for personal choice.

“In the context of these concerns, we are planning for Americans to receive booster shots starting next month to maximize vaccine induced protection. Our plan is to protect the American people and to stay ahead of this virus,” Walensky shared.

While some Americans may be gung-ho to receive the experimental booster shot, many more are tired of the hypocrisy and platitudes from a government so willing to freely impede Americans’ freedoms and personal decisions despite the long-term uncertainty that surrounds their solutions.

The CDC director appears to all but admit that the vaccine’s efficacy rate has a strict time limit, and its protections are limited in the ever-changing environment.

“Given this body of evidence, we are concerned that the current strong protection against severe infection, hospitalization and death could decrease in the months ahead. Especially among those who are higher risk or those who were vaccinated earlier during the phases of our vaccination roll out,” Walensky explained.
CDC Director: There is an 'increased risk of severe disease among those vaccinated early'

I do!

Ignore it. It is not here.

Do not watch the TV. The "virus" only "exists" to idiots who believe the TV...

What to do with the nonsense which you write here, enemy of all mankind?

What to do with the nonsense which you write here, enemy of all mankind?

Let's try climate change. Why does one earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other??

The real truth is that the

"Enemy of mankind"

Is the media, and the parroting morons who believe it.

On a somewhat related note, what genetic defect is causing these grotesque, obese monsters? If I consumed Ben & Jerry's, a great company standing up to the (((lobby))) Cherry Garcia morning, noon, and night, I would gain maybe 5 pounds over the course of a year. :dunno:
Ben & Jerrys have always supported Communism, even though they live the Capitalist dream...I wont step a foot in that store ever.

What a delight it is to see lying CNN bottoming out to this degree. This whole story is one big, transparent lie and it just makes public the fact that the desperate CNN is on its last legs. Great news!

I do!

Ignore it. It is not here.

Do not watch the TV. The "virus" only "exists" to idiots who believe the TV...

Childish denial 101 - if I close my eyes it no longer exists.

Last edited:
Lol. You just admitted to being uninformed or is it duped?

This from the head of the CDC. How many booster shots will you take?

CDC Director: There is an ‘increased risk of severe disease among those vaccinated early’​

Walensky

Who is Walensky? Got it: Prof. Dr. Rochelle Paula Walensky

claimed that while the vaccine works well to prevent hospitalizations, the CDC is “seeing concerning evidence of waning vaccine effectiveness over time and against the delta variant.” She cited reports of international colleagues, including Israel “suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early.”

And?

Fear not, the same people who tried to sell Americans immunity through a jab and promised to hand back the freedoms they impeded on have a plan, and they’re not leaving much room for personal choice.

?

“In the context of these concerns, we are planning for Americans to receive booster shots starting next month to maximize vaccine induced protection. Our plan is to protect the American people and to stay ahead of this virus,” Walensky shared.

Specially for vulnerable older people this is a good idea.

While some Americans may be gung-ho to receive the experimental booster shot, many more are tired of the hypocrisy and platitudes from a government so willing to freely impede Americans’ freedoms and personal decisions despite the long-term uncertainty that surrounds their solutions.

I'm a German. Are you interested in German politics? We could make sleeping pills out of it.

The CDC director appears to all but admit that the vaccine’s efficacy rate has a strict time limit,

Yes and no.

and its protections are limited in the ever-changing environment.

?

“Given this body of evidence, we are concerned that the current strong protection against severe infection, hospitalization and death could decrease in the months ahead. Especially among those who are higher risk or those who were vaccinated earlier during the phases of our vaccination roll out,” Walensky explained.
CDC Director: There is an 'increased risk of severe disease among those vaccinated early'

I don't share her concerns in the moment - but if so then this changes nothing. Everyone should take care to get vaccinated as soon as possible. The more people are vaccinated the less virusses will survive and the better is this situation for everyone.

Hahaha…yeah that thing looks real fucking “healthy”.
She died from the virus, not from being obese, retard.

What's your exuse for the thousands of people who have died from the virus who were healthy before being infected, idiot.

Let's try climate change. Why does one earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other??

The real truth is that the

"Enemy of mankind"

Is the media, and the parroting morons who believe it.

I will not start now to try to explain how to categorize risks. Ask actuaries. If you are not able to pay the price of an insurance then this means not the insurance is superflous. It means to create a situation where everyone is able again to pay the price and to live with a calculable risk.

Who is Walensky? Got it: Prof. Dr. Rochelle Paula Walensky

And?

?

Specially for vulnerable older people this is a good idea.

I'm a German. Are you interested in German politics? We could make sleeping pills out of it.

Yes and no.

?

I don't share her concerns in the moment - but if so then this changes nothing. Everyone should take care to get vaccinated as soon as possible. The more people are vaccinated the less virusses will survive and the better is this situation for everyone.
Jesus. It’s like you’re brain dead. You ignore all the evidence that the vaccines aren’t effective. WTF!

Are you even aware of the enormous profits the vax makers are making? Are you aware of the massive fines and penalties paid by the vax makers for drugs they manufactured? Are you aware of the thousands of deaths incurred from big pharma’s drugs?

It’s akin to the Mafia offering a free vax and you dutifully lining up to take it. LMFAO.

She died from the virus, not from being obese, retard.

What's your exuse for the thousands of people who have died from the virus who were healthy before being infected, idiot.

Most of the people who died with the virus had severe co-morbidities, just like this broad.

Why didn't the libs show the picture of one of the healthy ones instead? Maybe its due to the fact that those kinds of folks are perhaps non-existent?

I assume she is vaccinated. Does CNN think this story bolsters the case for vaccination? LOL.

Can you name them?
Sure

Last edited:

Forum List

Back