Hearing: Comey wouldn't touch Clinton Foundation corruption

Comey is a spineless worm

Or he's a decent human being who has been warned to play along or else. I wonder if he's into lifting weights.

You mean someone made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

Well, the meeting with Lynch was about as unethical as it gets. Anything is possible. When the FBI lays out a case against her that is more solid than those against people they've prosecuted in the past and then brings up how they won't charge her because she was too stupid to know what she was doing, you know something pretty darn serious is going on behind the scenes.

Or he's a decent human being who has been warned to play along or else. I wonder if he's into lifting weights.

US needs men of valor to be great; not worms. The day people stop standing up for truth is the day this nation goes. Not that you don't have a point; it's said that's basically what happened to John Roberts with Obamacare. He let the nation down too.

Everyone has a breaking point. Hard to do the right thing if you fear harm could come to your family. Many would do the right thing if the only consequence was a loss of their job.

Well, the meeting with Lynch was about as unethical as it gets. Anything is possible. When the FBI lays out a case against her that is more solid than those against people they've prosecuted in the past and then brings up how they won't charge her because she was too stupid to know what she was doing, you know something pretty darn serious is going on behind the scenes.

Yeah, within a three day time span Bubba meets with Lynch, Comey recommends no charges, Lynch declines to prosecute and Obama starts campaigning with Hillary. The dopes couldn't even try and make it look legit

Yeah, within a three day time span Bubba meets with Lynch, Comey recommends no charges, Lynch declines to prosecute and Obama starts campaigning with Hillary. The dopes couldn't even try and make it look legit

When the media is standing firm on their side and they are controlling the watchdogs, what do they have to fear? They don't even worry about turning many voters off since their supporters have their heads so far up their asses.

When the media is standing firm on their side and they are controlling the watchdogs, what do they have to fear? They don't even worry about turning many voters off since their supporters have their heads so far up their asses.

Yeah...after this past week anyone still supporting Clinton basically is a partisan hack and has their head buried deep within their rectum

It's important to note that Comey wouldn't even answer if the FBI was conduction an investigation of the Clinton Foundation when asked point blank at the hearing. That's the 'great transparency' he touts.

If they are investigating her he can't say it because it would jepordize the case against her. Now if they were not then he could easily have said, no.

I think Comey did the best he could have done and will continue to do so. The second act of this drama maybe him bring charges over her Benghazi perjury or the Clinton foundation. No one on the left should then accuse him of being partisan. But already I see them turning on Comey. They know what might happen in the future so they want to destroy him now.

Yeah...after this past week anyone still supporting Clinton basically is a partisan hack and has their head buried deep within their rectum

millions of voters will vote for Clinton just to vote against Trump....

Second that!

I think you got it wrong. There was nothing else Comey could have done. Lynch wasn't going to prosecute that is why he said no reasonable prosecutor would bring the case. Why he said resonable I am not sure.

Comey laid all the evidence against Mrs. clinton on the table. Everyone now knows she is careless, unsophiticated, a liar and downright stupid. And there is no argument against.

Comey went from zero to hero once I thought about what happened.

Many more millions, myself included, will vote for Trump because he isn't Mrs. Tuzla.

That works both ways.

It's important to note that Comey wouldn't even answer if the FBI was conduction an investigation of the Clinton Foundation when asked point blank at the hearing. That's the 'great transparency' he touts.

Did you expect him to state under oath about an investigation?

silly

He can't note the scope of an ongoing investigation in the public's interest? I'm not asking for details; simple acknowledgement. That is the lengths this man went to to cover for Hillary. Dude's a worm.

Can you explain that by pointing out how corrupt, how dishonest, how stupid, how unsophisticated is Mrs. Tuzla is covering for her?

Had he just sent a recommendation to the DOJ nothing would have happened and we would have known nothing. He put all the cards on the table, her career should be over. But the loyalists don't give a crap. So it is up to white America to rise up and vote her out.

If they are investigating her he can't say it because it would jepordize the case against her. Now if they were not then he could easily have said, no.

I think Comey did the best he could have done and will continue to do so. The second act of this drama maybe him bring charges over her Benghazi perjury or the Clinton foundation. No one on the left should then accuse him of being partisan. But already I see them turning on Comey. They know what might happen in the future so they want to destroy him now.

The investigation is public knowledge. Even if it weren't, the Clintons are connected to know.

Forum List

Back