Hearsay is not admissible in a court of law BUT

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If it involves "getting Trump" we'll make an exception.....

This is where the Democrats have brought us. The so called whistle blower has ZERO first hand knowledge but you know, Sally told Jessie who in turn told Frank who then told the whistle blower so it must be true!

Democrats steadily eroding the foundations of our nation. Shameful

This is where the Democrats have brought us. The so called whistle blower has ZERO first hand knowledge but you know, Sally told Jessie who in turn told Frank who then told the whistle blower so it must be true!

Jesus Christmas, Gramps, we've got the transcript of the conversation! The first-hand knowledge part is WAAAAAYYYYYY...... a moot point. Maybe the guy doesn't fall under the Whistleblower Protection Act and can be fired if they figure out who he is. I'm sure Adam Schiff would find him a cozy job in his office if that happened.
It no longer applies. Move on to some of the zanier conspiracy theories--like that the Democratic party, Hillary's lawyer, the entire 16 agencies of the Intelligence Community and the House of Representatives all got together and made this up in order to impeach Trump.

Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding
So if I overhear a discussion where a group of people are talking about how some one is going to murder someone, I can't report it?

Hearsay can be used to initiate an investigation

I was in a bar and overheard two guys talking about a murder. Cops can use that information to investigate those two guys. The hearsay is not enough to convict in itself, but evidence collected as a result can convict

I was in a bar and overheard two guys talking about a murder. Cops can use that information to investigate those two guys. The hearsay is not enough to convict in itself, but evidence collected as a result can convict
DC is nothing but a cesspool of hearsay. EVERY SINGLE DAY

And that's the standard you want to impose?

This is a scripted act...................nothing more............

They have been planning Impeachment for years............they just decided the timing to do so is now..........within a year of the election so they can use it to attack for another year with legal mumbo jumbo..............

Another lie.....................another con job.............the end justifies the means.............They have NO ETHICS................NO MORALS.........................NO HONOR.......

Tell them to shove their Impeachment hogwash where the sun doesn't shine..............if they don't like that statement.............well change the channel then..........because they deserve it.

DC is nothing but a cesspool of hearsay. EVERY SINGLE DAY

And that's the standard you want to impose?

Step back and think gramps

Are you claiming police are not allowed to investigate a crime based on what someone tells them?

Hearsay is no longer a valid defense. They have the transcript

Another fishing trip trying to find a crime...............any crime..................

What's new with that............nothing...........

Is that the norm under Constitution .................NOPE.........

Your side are a bunch of Unethical hacks.

And let's not forget the Democrats filed articles of impeachment SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THE WHISTLE BLOWER.

You mean the Inspector General who is tramp's pick. I suspect he is on his way out.

Articles of impeachment have not been filed.
The report led to an investigation at which point it will be determined if impeachment should proceed

Forum List

Back