Hearsay is not admissible in a court of law BUT

We no longer need hearsay

We have the actual transcript
And there's Joe B bragging about using extortion to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. The same prosecutor that was about to investigate the energy company that paid Joe Biden's son 600K a year. So when Trump suggest's to the new Ukrainian President that Joe and his son should be investigated, the Dems think that is asking for foreign interference in the 2020 election.

Give me a break!

Answer me this Batman! If Trump asking Ukraine to investigate Joe B. is asking for foreign interference in the 2020 election, isn't congress asking Ukraine for help to investigate Trump about his conversation with the Ukrainian President also asking for foreign interference in the 2020 election?

Thls is going to backfire big time on the democrats.
As usual.

Those tards never learn
Hearsay can be used to initiate an investigation

I was in a bar and overheard two guys talking about a murder. Cops can use that information to investigate those two guys. The hearsay is not enough to convict in itself, but evidence collected as a result can convict
HAHAHA

I was in a bar and watched Biden on TV bragging about bribing a government official to fire the prosecutor investigating the Biden family influence peddling business.

Your party's heresay snitch isnt going to stop Trump from being reelected.

You're used to losing. Get ready for more.

If it involves "getting Trump" we'll make an exception.....

This is where the Democrats have brought us. The so called whistle blower has ZERO first hand knowledge but you know, Sally told Jessie who in turn told Frank who then told the whistle blower so it must be true!

Democrats steadily eroding the foundations of our nation. Shameful
Impeachment is not a criminal proceeding
So if I overhear a discussion where a group of people are talking about how some one is going to murder someone, I can't report it?
True, if the House has the votes, they can impeach Trump for eating two scoops of ice cream. And with democrat representatives like AOC, they just might do that.

This is where the Democrats have brought us. The so called whistle blower has ZERO first hand knowledge but you know, Sally told Jessie who in turn told Frank who then told the whistle blower so it must be true!

So if I overhear a discussion where a group of people are talking about how some one is going to murder someone, I can't report it?
True, if the House has the votes, they can impeach Trump for eating two scoops of ice cream. And with democrat representatives like AOC, they just might do that.
Shit, they can even impeach over a blow job if they want to

Jesus Christmas, Gramps, we've got the transcript of the conversation!

A transcript that proves nothing except the whistle blower was full of shit.
PM me and I'll arrange for you to join my Reading Comprehension class.

Even I with bad grammar have comprehended the partial, and I say partial because Trump himself said yesterday it was only partial, transcript released. Boils down to using taxpayer money to get dirt on Biden with a foreign country.

And let's not forget the Democrats filed articles of impeachment SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THE WHISTLE BLOWER.

You mean the Inspector General who is tramp's pick. I suspect he is on his way out.

Articles of impeachment have not been filed.
The report led to an investigation at which point it will be determined if impeachment should proceed
And usually they don't call it an Impeachment hearing then...........They can call for investigation of it without the HYPE of saying IMPEACHMENT.............

Show me the dang crime and show me the Whistleblower had first hand knowledge of the conversation.

If he didn't and released the information he is possibly VIOLATING Executive Powers when talking to foreign leaders.............which in itself is a possible crime..............

Why did they call for investigation before they even saw the conversation..............hmmmm

Or even lying (committing perjury) over a blow job.

I know I would get fired for getting a bj at my place of employment.

Thls is going to backfire big time on the democrats.
As usual.

Those tards never learn
Hearsay can be used to initiate an investigation

I was in a bar and overheard two guys talking about a murder. Cops can use that information to investigate those two guys. The hearsay is not enough to convict in itself, but evidence collected as a result can convict
HAHAHA

I was in a bar and watched Biden on TV bragging about bribing a government official to fire the prosecutor investigating the Biden family influence peddling business.

Your party's heresay snitch isnt going to stop Trump from being reelected.

You're used to losing. Get ready for more.
Now, you get the idea

Biden was investigated and found to be within his role as Vice President. Republicans have had almost three years to investigate with a Republican Justice Department and Republican Congress
They have found nothing.

Trumps “favor” was asked two months ago and is just coming to light after Trump tried to bury it

Even I with bad grammar have comprehended the partial, and I say partial because Trump himself said yesterday it was only partial, transcript released. Boils down to using taxpayer money to get dirt on Biden with a foreign country.
Do you believe that there is real dirt on Biden with this foreign country? Seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation. Yet the left seems to think calling for the investigation is in itself a crime. Well Damn!

And let's not forget the Democrats filed articles of impeachment SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THE WHISTLE BLOWER.

You mean the Inspector General who is tramp's pick. I suspect he is on his way out.

The report led to an investigation at which point it will be determined if impeachment should proceed
And usually they don't call it an Impeachment hearing then...........They can call for investigation of it without the HYPE of saying IMPEACHMENT.............

Show me the dang crime and show me the Whistleblower had first hand knowledge of the conversation.

If he didn't and released the information he is possibly VIOLATING Executive Powers when talking to foreign leaders.............which in itself is a possible crime..............

Why did they call for investigation before they even saw the conversation..............hmmmm

They are calling it an Impeachment investigation. It may lead nowhere

The dang crime being investigated is abuse of Presidential powers for personal gain.

There is no need for ANYONE to have firsthand knowledge of a crime to report what they have heard. The investigating agency can consider that report credible or not.
In this case, the whistleblowers report was 100 percent dead on, balls accurate

Do you believe that there is real dirt on Biden with this foreign country? Seems to me that there is probable cause for an investigation. Yet the left seems to think calling for the investigation is in itself a crime. Well Damn!

Nope but I am going on what the prosecutor over there said yesterday that they found nothing.

I do believe anyone bringing up other's that may have done this or that is bullshit because other's were not a sitting President of the U.S. that is the difference.

They are calling it an Impeachment investigation. It may lead nowhere

The dang crime being investigated is abuse of Presidential powers for personal gain.

There is no need for ANYONE to have firsthand knowledge of a crime to report what they have heard. The investigating agency can consider that report credible or not.
In this case, the whistleblowers report was 100 percent dead on, balls accurate
Our intel agencies record for the record conversations between leaders for the record down the road..............So yeah............big brother is watching ........and those handling those transcripts have 1st hand knowledge...........Not a dang janitor in a closet that might have heard something.......

The complaint and transcript don't mean a dang thing.

If anything...............Biden bragging about using his influence in Ukraine to get the prosecutor filed is AMPLE EVIDENCE to indict and bring to trial in a normal courtroom.....................but not when you own the WH and the Justice Dept........under Obama................

Let's see..........here's Obama........hearing that.......on his own VP.............Hey justice dept.. investigate my VP please...........

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts when jumping.

Just imagine what Washington would be like without Democrats constantly making up shit on Trump and defrauding the American public.

Jesus Christmas, Gramps, we've got the transcript of the conversation! The first-hand knowledge part is WAAAAAYYYYYY...... a moot point. Maybe the guy doesn't fall under the Whistleblower Protection Act and can be fired if they figure out who he is. I'm sure Adam Schiff would find him a cozy job in his office if that happened.
It no longer applies. Move on to some of the zanier conspiracy theories--like that the Democratic party, Hillary's lawyer, the entire 16 agencies of the Intelligence Community and the House of Representatives all got together and made this up in order to impeach Trump.

Read the transcript and the favor was over cyberstrike and not Biden...

You still actually believe that spin?

Forum List

Back