Heart desease up 13000 pct after covid shot

Got mine. 4 times so far since 2021 and have mountain hiked with pack for 11 miles with 4,000 ft elevation change, done a 50 mile overnite kayak trip and skied for a week above 8,000 feet with temps that range from 2 to 18 degrees. I guess my heart is fine, of course I'm no teenager.
Is that peer reviewed? There are exceptioins to every rule.

I imagine VAERS undercounts everything. I know several people who reported some very temporary heart related mild symptoms after the shots. Flutter sensations a few days mostly.
VAERS reports what VAERS gets, but of all the people I know that got vaccinate, we are the only ones that put it on our Iphones when first vaccinated. It was on the paperwork as an invitation, so we did. The article, (I think) capture maybe 1%, 1 out of a hundred, as most people throw the papers away as soon as the get home or just don't want to fool with it.
Once in, you answer initial questions, the for a few weeks you get a text, that links you to about 3 questions and the basically says have a nice day. Then it changes to once a month, I guess just to make sure you aren't dead. About the time we got the first booster that fall, it added the question of have we got the booster, when I replied yes, it started the daily thing and wound down again.

I've spent some time querying the VAERS database online at the website. It's a little tricky but amazing what you can find out, total, stats, group by vaccine manufacturer, date range, seriousness of effects or deaths, page after page of individual reports, and not just about the Covid vaccine but other vaccines as well. If you are a wonk, it is all downloadable for spreadsheet analysis once you set it up correctly. I didn't, as I got my fill of spreadsheet analytics in the military and in business, so now I let other do the analytics.

Is that peer reviewed? There are exceptioins to every rule.
I had my peers with me on most trips, except the 50 miler, where I was just dropped off and arrived on schedule, solo.
If you are talking about the study published in JAMA, yes. Journal of American Medical Association does not publish much random crap studies and links to the data are usually available.

I had my peers with me on most trips, except the 50 miler, where I was just dropped off and arrived on schedule, solo.
If you are talking about the study published in JAMA, yes. Journal of American Medical Association does not publish much random crap studies and links to the data are usually available.
Again, there are exceptions to every rule.

Got mine. 4 times so far since 2021 and have mountain hiked with pack for 11 miles with 4,000 ft elevation change, done a 50 mile overnite kayak trip and skied for a week above 8,000 feet with temps that range from 2 to 18 degrees. I guess my heart is fine, of course I'm no teenager.
~~~~~~
Bless your heart.

VAERS reports what VAERS gets, but of all the people I know that got vaccinate, we are the only ones that put it on our Iphones when first vaccinated. It was on the paperwork as an invitation, so we did. The article, (I think) capture maybe 1%, 1 out of a hundred, as most people throw the papers away as soon as the get home or just don't want to fool with it.
Once in, you answer initial questions, the for a few weeks you get a text, that links you to about 3 questions and the basically says have a nice day. Then it changes to once a month, I guess just to make sure you aren't dead. About the time we got the first booster that fall, it added the question of have we got the booster, when I replied yes, it started the daily thing and wound down again.

I've spent some time querying the VAERS database online at the website. It's a little tricky but amazing what you can find out, total, stats, group by vaccine manufacturer, date range, seriousness of effects or deaths, page after page of individual reports, and not just about the Covid vaccine but other vaccines as well. If you are a wonk, it is all downloadable for spreadsheet analysis once you set it up correctly. I didn't, as I got my fill of spreadsheet analytics in the military and in business, so now I let other do the analytics.

And this is why I still don't trust the pfizer vaccine. They made it sound like their trial subjects had no real problems whatsoever. If you give people the chance, they will attribute every damn thing wrong with them to a drug. I have a relative who blames her shingles, her arthritis, and her gout on the vaccines because "I never had them before I got the vaccine" and not because she is an overweight lady in her upper 60's who sits in a recliner all day. Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly and AZ paused their trials when they saw issues. Not Pfizer.

And this is why I still don't trust the pfizer vaccine. They made it sound like their trial subjects had no real problems whatsoever. If you give people the chance, they will attribute every damn thing wrong with them to a drug. I have a relative who blames her shingles, her arthritis, and her gout on the vaccines because "I never had them before I got the vaccine" and not because she is an overweight lady in her upper 60's who sits in a recliner all day. Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly and AZ paused their trials when they saw issues. Not Pfizer.

This is also the problem with the VAERS system. Anyone can go into it and self report the vaccine did something to them.

All true, but if you get down to it, even the pfizer was only minorly more risk of the condition in the small group that had the reaction than the Modern and the others (though listed on VAERS were not even part of the study. As I posted from the Discussion section of the report, the benefits outweigh the risk. Also of note from the study, Covid Mrna vaccines are not the only vaccines that have had a reaction of this type in minor numbers. The small pox vaccine was mentioned. It was noted on the Small Pox Vaccine that of the relatively small number that had a reaction (relative to the huge number of vaccinations) the reaction appeared in something like 7-10 days (based on military studies), while this, (if they were going to have a reaction) showed up in 3-5. Still, would you turn down the small pox vaccine, if going to an area where there was small pox? NO.

I got sent where there were warning signs and barbed wire sealing of areas known to be permanently infested with the Black Plague. The military required us to be vaccinated against it. Every single person on that plane had reactions to that shot. The plane at 30,000 feet for 8 or 10 hours over the ocean smelled like the vomit comet, and I never saw as many sickend troops, moaning, running fevers and vomiting in one place at one time in my life, yet all recovered and none got the plague, same plague that wiped out a third or more of Europe. Still, glad I got the vaccine, though my boss and I knew we would never schedule vaccinations within 36 hours of a flight again, but before then, we just didn't know.

I got the Covid Moderna vaccine. You got whatever you got. I have never had Covid19 or the variants since receiving the vaccine. Having had it, in January of 2020, I remember it well, was sick as dog, and don't want it again, even though I have done unprotected CPR on a dying Covid victim, which had me individually ordered to quarantine and monitered by the local health department . That is my person perspective, nothing analytical. To me, I figure you take a chance of an adverse reaction every single time you take a prescribed medication or vaccination from a doctor, that being why all those TV commercials list all of the scary possibilities in their commercials for their new latest and greatest drug. At the same time, the disease or condition they treat is most likely worse. I make my decisions and play the best odds for me. I am not one of those people that run around with their hair on fire over Covid vaccines or any other vaccines, as the military has pump everything under the sun into me at one time or another, giving me a shot record that would curl your hair.

My unvaxxed jizz is worth more than your entire existence..... that can't feel too good....

Swallow bitch!
The great thing about "debating" antivaxxer losers is that ... there's no need for it. You just have to wait, and time handles the problem.

Me, I'm enjoying ... breathing, which is something that so many antivaxxers can't do.

IMG_0971.jpeg

The great thing about "debating" antivaxxer losers is that ... there's no need for it. You just have to wait, and time handles the problem.

Me, I'm enjoying ... breathing, which is something that so many antivaxxers can't do.
LOL. Yup, all we have to do is wait.

I’m glad to hear you still trust Big Pharma and are still getting your boosters.

IMG_4210.jpeg

Here is the actual study: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Nowhere does it say 13,200 percent.

The reporting rates of myocarditis were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent females aged 12 to 15 years (6.35 [95% CI, 4.05-9.96] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in adolescent females aged 16 to 17 years (10.98 [95% CI, 7.16-16.84] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in young women aged 18 to 24 years (6.87 [95% CI, 4.27-11.05] per million doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine), and in women aged 25 to 29 years (8.22 [95% CI, 5.03-13.41] per million doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine).

6.35 per million for 12 to 15 year old females.
10.98 per million for 16 to 17 year old females.
6.87 per million for 18 to 24 year old females.
8.22 per million for 25 to 29 year old females.

None of them died, but a lot more of them would have if they contracted Covid.

The reporting rates of myocarditis were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males aged 12 to 15 years (70.73 [95% CI, 61.68-81.11] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in adolescent males aged 16 to 17 years (105.86 [95% CI, 91.65-122.27] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), and in young men aged 18 to 24 years (52.43 [95% CI, 45.56-60.33] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine and 56.31 [95% CI, 47.08-67.34] per million doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine). The lower estimate of the 95% CI for reporting rates of myocarditis in adolescent males and young men exceeded the upper bound of the expected rates after the first vaccination dose with the BNT162b2 vaccine in those aged 12 to 24 years, after the second vaccination dose with the BNT162b2 vaccine in those aged 12 to 49 years, after the first vaccination dose with the mRNA-1273 vaccine in those aged 18 to 39 years, and after the second vaccination dose with the mRNA-1273 vaccine in those aged 18 to 49 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back