Heart desease up 13000 pct after covid shot

All true, but if you get down to it, even the pfizer was only minorly more risk of the condition in the small group that had the reaction than the Modern and the others (though listed on VAERS were not even part of the study. As I posted from the Discussion section of the report, the benefits outweigh the risk. Also of note from the study, Covid Mrna vaccines are not the only vaccines that have had a reaction of this type in minor numbers. The small pox vaccine was mentioned. It was noted on the Small Pox Vaccine that of the relatively small number that had a reaction (relative to the huge number of vaccinations) the reaction appeared in something like 7-10 days (based on military studies), while this, (if they were going to have a reaction) showed up in 3-5. Still, would you turn down the small pox vaccine, if going to an area where there was small pox? NO.

I got sent where there were warning signs and barbed wire sealing of areas known to be permanently infested with the Black Plague. The military required us to be vaccinated against it. Every single person on that plane had reactions to that shot. The plane at 30,000 feet for 8 or 10 hours over the ocean smelled like the vomit comet, and I never saw as many sickend troops, moaning, running fevers and vomiting in one place at one time in my life, yet all recovered and none got the plague, same plague that wiped out a third or more of Europe. Still, glad I got the vaccine, though my boss and I knew we would never schedule vaccinations within 36 hours of a flight again, but before then, we just didn't know.

I got the Covid Moderna vaccine. You got whatever you got. I have never had Covid19 or the variants since receiving the vaccine. Having had it, in January of 2020, I remember it well, was sick as dog, and don't want it again, even though I have done unprotected CPR on a dying Covid victim, which had me individually ordered to quarantine and monitered by the local health department . That is my person perspective, nothing analytical. To me, I figure you take a chance of an adverse reaction every single time you take a prescribed medication or vaccination from a doctor, that being why all those TV commercials list all of the scary possibilities in their commercials for their new latest and greatest drug. At the same time, the disease or condition they treat is most likely worse. I make my decisions and play the best odds for me. I am not one of those people that run around with their hair on fire over Covid vaccines or any other vaccines, as the military has pump everything under the sun into me at one time or another, giving me a shot record that would curl your hair.

I used to think antivax people were nuts....then came the HPV vax. Seems like every parent across the state I have spoken with where it came up knew somebody at their child's school who got really messed up by that one, mainly girls it seems. Not people out there with an agenda, just casual conversations about kids and shots and such. They are required here in Virginia. It is a pucker moment when your kid has to get one for many because of all these stories seemingly being dismissed or swept under the rug. So when COVID came along, I was totally against mandates. People need to be able to decide for themselves on these issues even if it would not be the same choice I made.

I used to think antivax people were nuts....then came the HPV vax. Seems like every parent across the state I have spoken with where it came up knew somebody at their child's school who got really messed up by that one, mainly girls it seems. Not people out there with an agenda, just casual conversations about kids and shots and such. They are required here in Virginia. It is a pucker moment when your kid has to get one for many because of all these stories seemingly being dismissed or swept under the rug. So when COVID came along, I was totally against mandates. People need to be able to decide for themselves on these issues even if it would not be the same choice I made.
Somebody, somewhere, decided it was more dangerous to allow kids to contract and spread STDs, in this case Human Papilloma Virus. I have never actually seen a woman with genital warts or precancerous lesions, but pretty sure I would not want to or to catch and spread it. At this stage of the game, I am pretty safe.
Nearly 100% of all cervical Cancer is due to HPV infection, and the five year cervical cancer survival rate is about 59%.

Last edited:
Of course in the actual report that came out in JAMA January 25, 2022, (though this report came out in the Desern Report (where you can stock up on emergency rations on the same page as the report) today, June 22, 2023, as if it were new. You do not see the 130 times more likely in the JAMA report. Nor the 1300% number. But are stuck with the study numbers reflecting VAERS reporting, which had, according to the study zero deaths reported. You are also stuck with the 1626 cases out of the 192 405 448 people, getting a total of 354 100 845 doses during the reporting period from Dec 2020 to Aug 2021. Also interesting was the fact that symptoms showed up (if they were going to show up) 3-5 days after injection, usually with the 2nd dose and that 87% were treated in hospital with non-steroid anti-inflamtory and 98% showed symptoms relieved before leaving the hospital. I was a VAERS reporter, as was my wife, neither of us having any symptoms, but being over 65, they did not choose to even consider data analyzing my group.
From the JAMA report under Discussion:
In this review of reports to VAERS between December 2020 and August 2021, myocarditis was identified as a rare but serious adverse event that can occur after mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in adolescent males and young men. However, this increased risk must be weighed against the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination.18

In case you would like to see the real report, although you may miss out on the emergency ration, retirment income advice, etc, here is a link:
yeah it appears some people develop problems with the vax but most dont . vaxing should be a personal choice ..

Here is the actual study: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021

Nowhere does it say 13,200 percent.

The reporting rates of myocarditis were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent females aged 12 to 15 years (6.35 [95% CI, 4.05-9.96] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in adolescent females aged 16 to 17 years (10.98 [95% CI, 7.16-16.84] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in young women aged 18 to 24 years (6.87 [95% CI, 4.27-11.05] per million doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine), and in women aged 25 to 29 years (8.22 [95% CI, 5.03-13.41] per million doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine).

6.35 per million for 12 to 15 year old females.
10.98 per million for 16 to 17 year old females.
6.87 per million for 18 to 24 year old females.
8.22 per million for 25 to 29 year old females.

None of them died, but a lot more of them would have if they contracted Covid.

The reporting rates of myocarditis were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males aged 12 to 15 years (70.73 [95% CI, 61.68-81.11] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in adolescent males aged 16 to 17 years (105.86 [95% CI, 91.65-122.27] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), and in young men aged 18 to 24 years (52.43 [95% CI, 45.56-60.33] per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine and 56.31 [95% CI, 47.08-67.34] per million doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine). The lower estimate of the 95% CI for reporting rates of myocarditis in adolescent males and young men exceeded the upper bound of the expected rates after the first vaccination dose with the BNT162b2 vaccine in those aged 12 to 24 years, after the second vaccination dose with the BNT162b2 vaccine in those aged 12 to 49 years, after the first vaccination dose with the mRNA-1273 vaccine in those aged 18 to 39 years, and after the second vaccination dose with the mRNA-1273 vaccine in those aged 18 to 49 years.
The vaccine did not stop you from catching or spreading Covid. FAIL. It is a bio weapon to decrease the population. Period.

The vaccine did not stop you from catching or spreading Covid. FAIL. It is a bio weapon to decrease the population. Period.
~~~~~~
**********​
In the U.S., there has been an increase in reported cases of myocarditis and pericarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in males ages 12 to 29. Myocarditis is the inflammation of the heart muscle, while pericarditis is the inflammation of the lining outside the heart. These reports are rare.
Of the cases reported, the problem happened more often after the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and typically within one week of COVID-19 vaccination. Most of the people who got care felt better after receiving medicine and resting. Research also shows that there’s an increased risk for these conditions after the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine is given.
Symptoms to watch for include:

• Chest pain
  • Shortness of breath
  • Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering or pounding heart
If you or your child has any of these symptoms within a week of getting a COVID-19 vaccine, seek medical care.
If you or your child develops myocarditis or pericarditis after a dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, the CDC recommends avoiding getting another dose of any COVID-19 vaccine.

Data from the clinical trials of the Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine and global vaccine safety monitoring systems suggest an increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis following Novavax vaccination. Data from post-authorization monitoring of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) suggest a possible increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis following Janssen vaccination.https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html

So what you’re saying is that the MNRA vaccine’s didn’t cause the heart problems.

It’s odd that I live in a country where we’re all 80% vaxxed all of the time and nobody’s dropping dead of heart attacks or any b of the other things you keep claiming are happening with the vaccines.

I think you’ll find that those increases are not life-threatening, and they’re temporary.

Just like the changes is menstration for younger women.

So what you’re saying is that the MNRA vaccine’s didn’t cause the heart problems.

It’s odd that I live in a country where we’re all 80% vaxxed all of the time and nobody’s dropping dead of heart attacks or any b of the other things you keep claiming are happening with the vaccines.

I think you’ll find that those increases are not life-threatening, and they’re temporary.

Just like the changes is menstration for younger women.
The research revealed some increase of heart problems with a couple of vaccines they stopped using but overall not increases the propaganda site is claiming.

The research revealed some increase of heart problems with a couple of vaccines they stopped using but overall not increases the propaganda site is claiming.

Exactly. I have this risk explain to me when I went for my first booster shot, and I was told that it was happening and mostly younger males, and that it was temporary and cleared up quickly.

I was also told that had if these same younger males had gotten Covid without the vaccine,there was a serious possibility that they would’ve been left with long-term heart problems.

Forum List

Back