Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

Good move Seal. I learned a new game to play with you if you ever start slandering me again on threads where I am not posting. And next time I will not be sending you any more disposabable diapers.

MJB, well it is good that you admit that you were slandering Seal, even if it is in an oblique manner. See Jos this is what you are dealing with.
Oh and MJB I am the one that made the move not Seal, another slander by you but you will not recognize it, I would not have done so except you called my name you jerk.

Last edited:
So lets see now. If Jos dosn't like our comments telling the truth, he complains to the board supervisors to have them removed. Is that how we are to play this game Jos?

Good move Seal. I learned a new game to play with you if you ever start slandering me again on threads where I am not posting. And next time I will not be sending you any more disposabable diapers.

MJB, well it is good that you admit that you were slandering Seal, even if it is in an oblique manner. See Jos this is what you are dealing with.
Oh and MJB I am the one that made the move not Seal, another slander by you but you will not recognize it, I would not have done so except you called my name you jerk.

Oh & Patrick, you fool no one with your screen name. Know what I mean Seal?

So lets see now. If Jos dosn't like our comments telling the truth, he complains to the board supervisors to have them removed. Is that how we are to play this game Jos?

MJB, I told you I did it not Jos and not Seal
MJB, this is for you and about you at the same time;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The truth was posted & seen by many before you convinced some board supervisor to remove it. You fool no one as to what a fine, uprighteous man of peace & justice you want us to believe you are. Too many of us already know you far to well. Shall we play?

The truth was posted & seen by many before you convinced some board supervisor to remove it. You fool no one as to what a fine, uprighteous man of peace & justice you want us to believe you are. Too many of us already know you far to well. Shall we play?

It is not a game so I think all I will do is try to ignore you from now on, but before I start here is one , hopefully for the road;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]Daffy says: You're despicable!! - YouTube[/ame]

The entire Muslim world of 1.2 billion has a total of FOUR yes FOUR Nobel prizes, country or no country. That's pretty pathetic compared to the 10 that a tiny country like Israel with 6 million population has received. And if you look at how many Jews have received its an astounding number of 170.

Conclusion: while you Muslims are busy finding new ways to hate, destroy, and kill, Jews are busy building and helping humanity.

Ya sure, lots of Nobels, but you're broads are ugly! :D

The entire Muslim world of 1.2 billion has a total of FOUR yes FOUR Nobel prizes, country or no country. That's pretty pathetic compared to the 10 that a tiny country like Israel with 6 million population has received. And if you look at how many Jews have received its an astounding number of 170.

Conclusion: while you Muslims are busy finding new ways to hate, destroy, and kill, Jews are busy building and helping humanity.

Ya sure, lots of Nobels, but you're broads are ugly! :D

^ not dealing with MENSA here.

LMAO! We love you Patrick. You sure do prove one thing beyond any doubt. Heh Heh.

" Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity "

It is not a game so I think all I will do is try to ignore you from now on, but before I start here is one , hopefully for the road;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]Daffy says: You're despicable!! - YouTube[/ame]

I don't believe that this little girl, focused on the Olympics as she has been for years, suddenly developed the idea all on her own to make a political statement about something which happened decades before she was born, to people from another country, done by people from yet another country, in another country.

Who "arranged" this?
I think she did. Olympics are for everybody. It was the wrong thing to do to commit murder at an Olympic tournament all those years ago. When it happened, I had no idea there were evil people so demented they'd use a traditional World Peace tournament that the Olympics are to act out a serial homicide so egregious the whole world wept for Israel and grew angry at the killers, no different from those who pulled the gas lever at Auschwitz many years ago.

I think this young woman is a marvelous athlete, a positive spirit, and an agent reminding us all that love, hard work, and doing the right thing beats craven and cowardly serial murder planned out of hate and jealousy against innocent civilians.

Mental and physical fitness go hand in hand. This young lady gave her best performance to show love to those who lost loved ones all those years ago. What a special gift she has, bringing honor to those who died at a time when their lives were just beginning. I remember the day. I cried.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OapHAF8dFxI]Aly Raisman - London Olympics 29th July 2012 @richmillett richardmillett.wordpress.com - YouTube[/ame]

The Olympics was established as a international symbol of peace, love & competiton among peoples of all cultures, races, religions & ethnicities. And then look what happened in Munich as a testimony of the true spirit of the Olympics by Palestinians.

I don't believe that this little girl, focused on the Olympics as she has been for years, suddenly developed the idea all on her own to make a political statement about something which happened decades before she was born, to people from another country, done by people from yet another country, in another country.

Who "arranged" this?
I think she did. Olympics are for everybody. It was the wrong thing to do to commit murder at an Olympic tournament all those years ago. When it happened, I had no idea there were evil people so demented they'd use a traditional World Peace tournament that the Olympics are to act out a serial homicide so egregious the whole world wept for Israel and grew angry at the killers, no different from those who pulled the gas lever at Auschwitz many years ago.

I think this young woman is a marvelous athlete, a positive spirit, and an agent reminding us all that love, hard work, and doing the right thing beats craven and cowardly serial murder planned out of hate and jealousy against innocent civilians.

Mental and physical fitness go hand in hand. This young lady gave her best performance to show love to those who lost loved ones all those years ago. What a special gift she has, bringing honor to those who died at a time when their lives were just beginning. I remember the day. I cried.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OapHAF8dFxI]Aly Raisman - London Olympics 29th July 2012 @richmillett richardmillett.wordpress.com - YouTube[/ame]

The Olympics was established as a international symbol of peace, love & competiton among peoples of all cultures, races, religions & ethnicities. And then look what happened in Munich as a testimony of the true spirit of the Olympics by Palestinians.

Who "arranged" this?

Meanwhile, can someone please tell me why these animals get to inject their backward ass Islamic mentality and repression and persecution of women into the Olympics? Which idiot in the Olympic committee allowed these dirtbags to taint the Olympics with their Islamic barbarism?

London 2012 Olympics: Saudi Arabian judo athlete will compete in hijab - Telegraph

London 2012 Olympics: Saudi Arabian judo athlete will compete in hijab

A female Saudi Arabian athlete will compete in a headscarf during her judo event, the International Olympic Committee confirmed today. Miss Shahrkhani's father told Saudi Arabia's al-Watan newspaper that his daughter "will not compete in the Judo Games on August 3 if the committee insists that she removes her hijab."

Shahrkhani_2294587b.jpg

I too cannot understand how Palestinians can be allowed to participate in the Olympics after massacring an Olympic athlete team during the Munich Olympics. Truly a mega disgrace to the true spirit of the Olympics.

Meanwhile, can someone please tell me why these animals get to inject their backward ass Islamic mentality and repression and persecution of women into the Olympics? Which idiot in the Olympic committee allowed these dirtbags to taint the Olympics with their Islamic barbarism?

London 2012 Olympics: Saudi Arabian judo athlete will compete in hijab - Telegraph

A female Saudi Arabian athlete will compete in a headscarf during her judo event, the International Olympic Committee confirmed today. Miss Shahrkhani's father told Saudi Arabia's al-Watan newspaper that his daughter "will not compete in the Judo Games on August 3 if the committee insists that she removes her hijab."

Shahrkhani_2294587b.jpg

I too cannot understand how Palestinians can be allowed to participate in the Olympics after massacring an Olympic athlete team during the Munich Olympics. Truly a mega disgrace to the true spirit of the Olympics.

Shahrkhani_2294587b.jpg

The true Spirit of the Olympics ( something that seems to elude MJB and Roudy ) is THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD GATHERING TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE THE YOUTH OF THE WORLD IN ATHLETIC GAMES. 40 years ago that Spirit was defiled when terrorists committed an abomination. That act deserves to be condemned and I do so with a heart full of sadness. That being said however we might want to ask ourselves who on this board is at this moment attempting to defile that Spirit again. It is with a heavy heart that I say that it is MJB and Roudy. No barriers should be placed to stop the youth of the world from gathering. Any attempt to do so sullies and defiles the Spirit of the Games, and continues the abomination. They should be ashamed.

Last edited:

The true Spirit of the Olympics ( something that seems to elude MJB and Roudy ) is THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD GATHERING TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE THE YOUTH OF THE WORLD IN ATHLETIC GAMES. 40 years ago that Spirit was defiled when terrorists committed an abomination. That act deserves to be condemned and I do so with a heart full of sadness. That being said however we might want to ask ourselves who on this board is at this moment attempting to defile that Spirit again. It is with a heavy heart that I say that it is MJB and Roudy. No barriers should be placed to stop the youth of the world from gathering. Any attempt to do so sullies and defiles the Spirit of the Games, and continues the abomination. They should be ashamed.
While you are busy condemning MJB and Roudy who are only posting on a message board and are not responsible for what goes on at the Olympics, why is there no condemnation from you toward the countries and/or athletes who refuse to compete against the Israelis or who want separate training facilities and barriers from the Israelis as if the Israelis were going to contaminate them? To me this is more worthy of condemnation than whatever posters say on message boards.

jt2

In the history of the Olympics only the Palestinians ever killed people. Feel the Palestinian pride.

Barriers? When some religious Jews said many years ago, they can't compete on Saturday because it is violates their religious laws, the Olympic committe said compete or be disqualified. I totally agree with that. I don't see why we need to put up with this public Chauvanism and Islamic persecution of women. If they want to act like pigs let them do it at home. The Olympics is not a venue to push your barbaric ideology. But we all know Muslims want to drag the world back to the 7th century medieval mentality where they are, by hook or by crook.

Forum List

Back