Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

Sure it is possible she died from the heart attack after being hit. Never said it wasn't.
Liar...

She was not hit by the car, she was climbing on the car in front of the one he hit, in between the burgundy van and the car he hit. She basically was scared to death.

giphy.gif
I was saying she wasn't hit by the Dodge, dipshit. I didn't say her injuries from getting tossed over to the front hood couldn't have been why she had a heart attack.
She wasn't tossed over anyone's hood. That's merely your imagination speaking for you again. And even had she been the woman thrown over that car, that woman was thrown over the car because Fields hit that woman with his car, sending her flying over the car he slammed into.
Idiot. Then why is she(if this woman is even Heyer)laying on the front hood then?

View attachment 147849
a) it's not Heather Heyer;

b) she's laying on that hood because that it was where she landed after going airborne as a result of being struck by Fields' car.
If she was struck by the Dodge, she would have been pinned, idiot...not thrown over the hood.

Liar...

giphy.gif
I was saying she wasn't hit by the Dodge, dipshit. I didn't say her injuries from getting tossed over to the front hood couldn't have been why she had a heart attack.
She wasn't tossed over anyone's hood. That's merely your imagination speaking for you again. And even had she been the woman thrown over that car, that woman was thrown over the car because Fields hit that woman with his car, sending her flying over the car he slammed into.
Idiot. Then why is she(if this woman is even Heyer)laying on the front hood then?

View attachment 147849

b) she's laying on that hood because that it was where she landed after going airborne as a result of being struck by Fields' car.
How do you know it isn't her?
For one, because you think it is and you're an abject imbecile.

View attachment 147849

So you've got nothing. Just as I thought. And I don't know if it is her or not...that should have been clear to you when I said (if that is Heyer)....but obviously you have reading comprehension problems.

Liar...

giphy.gif

View attachment 147849

If she was struck by the Dodge, she would have been pinned, idiot...not thrown over the hood.
Not necessarily. Depends on how close to the car she was in front of Fields. People hit often roll up onto the hood of the car that strikes them.

Here's an example ... warning, extremely graphic....

That person goes airborne immediately and their body flies forward.

If the woman in green was even a few feet behind the car Fields' hit, she could easily have been tossed over it.

View attachment 147849

Not necessarily. Depends on how close to the car she was in front of Fields. People hit often roll up onto the hood of the car that strikes them.

If the woman in green was even a few feet behind the car Fields' hit, she could easily have been tossed over it.

Apples and oranges, there was no car infront of that guy to pin him between.

View attachment 147849

So you've got nothing. Just as I thought. And I don't know if it is her or not...that should have been clear to you when I said (if that is Heyer)....but obviously you have reading comprehension problems.
You're an imbecile. I've already produced an article stating Heyer received CPR, which there's zero evidence the woman in green ever did. So yes, even saying, "if that is Heyer," demonstrates you're retarded since there's no chance the woman in green is Heyer.

View attachment 147849

That person went airborne the instant he was struck. Just like the woman in green.

View attachment 147849

You're an imbecile. I've already produced an article stating Heyer received CPR, which there's zero evidence the woman in green ever did. So yes, even saying, "if that is Heyer," demonstrates you're retarded since there's no chance the woman in green is Heyer.
Actually there is and I already posted it. In Faith Goldy's video it shows the girl in green receiving some sort of aid...at the time she is sitting up and appears hurt and in a daze, but still conscious. Let me go grab that video for you....brb

View attachment 147849

That person went airborne the instant he was struck. Just like the woman in green.

You're one stupid fuck...it's not even the same kind of situation.

Oh and here you go:

And....
Screenshot_2017-09-05-05-51-33.png

Actually there is and I already posted it. In Faith Goldy's video it shows the girl in green receiving some sort of aid...at the time she is sitting up and appears hurt and in a daze, but still conscious. Let me go grab that video for you....brb
No need - I've seen it. Nowhere in any video is the woman in green seen being resuscitated.

No need - I've seen it. Nowhere in any video is the woman in green seen being resuscitated.
What a dishonest, cowardly little worm you are. I even posted a screencap, it's the girl in green exactly....you're scared ass doesn't want to find out you were wrong.

Pathetic.
Screenshot_2017-09-06-16-57-35.png

What a dishonest, cowardly little worm you are. I even posted a screencap, it's the girl in green exactly....you're scared ass doesn't want to find out you were wrong.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876
Great, at what time in any video is the woman in green seen being given CPR...?

Either post that you you reveal you're the abject imbecile I know you are.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

I don't even know why I'm bothering with a total dipshit like you...but have you ever stopped to think they gave her CPR after Faith Goldy moved on? I mean, this was literally just minutes after the crash took place.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

I don't even know why I'm bothering with a total dipshit like you...but have you ever stopped to think they gave her CPR after Faith Goldy moved on? I mean, this was literally just minutes after the crash took place.
You don't understand. Regressives like him and others are never wrong and know everything regardless if it's true or not.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

You don't understand. Regressives like him and others are never wrong and know everything regardless if it's true or not.
I know, they're trashy people pretending to be do gooders. No principles and no ethics. Dishonest liars to the bone.

Last edited:
Go to the video I linked to in post #85. You can see the hood of the white sedan before the Challenger strikes it. No one is climbing on it. The woman in green is pretty clearly thrown onto the hood by being struck.
I don't see any numbered posts so you might have to repost it. Probably because I don't use the app or something.

You have to look at the very beginning of the video, as the woman is thrown into the air between the 2 and 3 second mark.

It does look like whoever she was.. She was on the back hood of the car that was hit and the impact catapulted her to the front hood though. Makes more sense than she was pinned between the cars.

It doesn't look like that at all. There is no one visibly seen on the back of that car in any video.

If she was in between the cars she would have been pinned. Just because you can't see her from that angle on the back hood of the car doesn't mean she couldn't have been laying across it, and once the impact happened it catapulted her over onto the front hood.

It seems very unlikely that laying on the back of the car would lead to someone being knocked up and forward as the woman in green was. The force of the impact would hit the white car, not the woman laying on top of it, which would tend to make the car jump forward beneath her. It might make sense if the woman was knocked over after the Challenger hit the white car, but that's not the case. She looks to have been knocked into the air before the impact with the Challenger. In this video the show things frame by frame, and you can see the woman's feet in the air at about 0:35, before the text about people on the opposite side appears, and before the white car is hit. Sorry about all the text, I just use this video because it's shown frame by frame.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

Great, another moron chimes in.

Moron, what part of, "she saw the woman who was killed, 32-year-old paralegal Heather Heyer, lying on the concrete. She was receiving CPR, but her body was already limp," confuses you?

Forum List

Back