Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

No need - I've seen it. Nowhere in any video is the woman in green seen being resuscitated.
What a dishonest, cowardly little worm you are. I even posted a screencap, it's the girl in green exactly....you're scared ass doesn't want to find out you were wrong.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876
Great, at what time in any video is the woman in green seen being given CPR...?

Either post that you you reveal you're the abject imbecile I know you are.
I don't even know why I'm bothering with a total dipshit like you...but have you ever stopped to think they gave her CPR after Faith Goldy moved on? I mean, this was literally just minutes after the crash took place.
You don't understand. Regressives like him and others are never wrong and know everything regardless if it's true or not.
Great, another moron chimes in.

Moron, what part of, "she saw the woman who was killed, 32-year-old paralegal Heather Heyer, lying on the concrete. She was receiving CPR, but her body was already limp," confuses you?
None of it confused me. I just say that you lie 24/7 and do not have a moral bone on your body. As for me being a moron, lol! That's just typical regressive scum talk when they are called out for what they are.

I don't see any numbered posts so you might have to repost it. Probably because I don't use the app or something.

You have to look at the very beginning of the video, as the woman is thrown into the air between the 2 and 3 second mark.

It does look like whoever she was.. She was on the back hood of the car that was hit and the impact catapulted her to the front hood though. Makes more sense than she was pinned between the cars.

It doesn't look like that at all. There is no one visibly seen on the back of that car in any video.

If she was in between the cars she would have been pinned. Just because you can't see her from that angle on the back hood of the car doesn't mean she couldn't have been laying across it, and once the impact happened it catapulted her over onto the front hood.

It seems very unlikely that laying on the back of the car would lead to someone being knocked up and forward as the woman in green was. The force of the impact would hit the white car, not the woman laying on top of it, which would tend to make the car jump forward beneath her. It might make sense if the woman was knocked over after the Challenger hit the white car, but that's not the case. She looks to have been knocked into the air before the impact with the Challenger. In this video the show things frame by frame, and you can see the woman's feet in the air at about 0:35, before the text about people on the opposite side appears, and before the white car is hit. Sorry about all the text, I just use this video because it's shown frame by frame.

You would expect her to be pinned in between the vehicles if she was hit by the challenger. Look at the first frame of the video you posted...look at the damage and tell me you don't think it was possible she was sitting on the back hood, not in front of the vehicle..and as was flung over the top the front hood? Look at how the back of the car looks. The way it's smashed in and up, could have flung her of she was sitting on the car.

Liar...

giphy.gif
I was saying she wasn't hit by the Dodge, dipshit. I didn't say her injuries from getting tossed over to the front hood couldn't have been why she had a heart attack.
She wasn't tossed over anyone's hood. That's merely your imagination speaking for you again. And even had she been the woman thrown over that car, that woman was thrown over the car because Fields hit that woman with his car, sending her flying over the car he slammed into.
Idiot. Then why is she(if this woman is even Heyer)laying on the front hood then?

View attachment 147849
a) it's not Heather Heyer;

b) she's laying on that hood because that it was where she landed after going airborne as a result of being struck by Fields' car.
If she was struck by the Dodge, she would have been pinned, idiot...not thrown over the hood.

That assumes she was close enough to the white car that there would not have been room for her to be knocked into the air. There is no reason that I can see to make such an assumption, and in fact, since the woman in green is clearly thrown into the air, there is reason to assume otherwise.

As far as the woman laying on the back of the car, here's a small experiment you can do to show what I think would have occurred. If you have anything like a decently sized toy car available, put something on top of it. If not, a big enough book works fine. Put a smaller, lighter object on top of the car, or book, or whatever you are using. Hit the back of the thing you are using. You'll see that the item on top does not go flying forward and into the air, but instead will actually end up moving toward the back of whatever it was on top of (or more accurately, the thing it was on top of will move forward while the object on top will stay still or move forward more slowly).

The woman in green was almost certainly knocked into the air by the Challenger hitting her.

You're an imbecile. I've already produced an article stating Heyer received CPR, which there's zero evidence the woman in green ever did. So yes, even saying, "if that is Heyer," demonstrates you're retarded since there's no chance the woman in green is Heyer.
Actually there is and I already posted it. In Faith Goldy's video it shows the girl in green receiving some sort of aid...at the time she is sitting up and appears hurt and in a daze, but still conscious. Let me go grab that video for you....brb
No need - I've seen it. Nowhere in any video is the woman in green seen being resuscitated.
What a dishonest, cowardly little worm you are. I even posted a screencap, it's the girl in green exactly....you're scared ass doesn't want to find out you were wrong.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

I don't even know why I'm bothering with a total dipshit like you...but have you ever stopped to think they gave her CPR after Faith Goldy moved on? I mean, this was literally just minutes after the crash took place.
Faun: Great, at what time in any video is the woman in green seen being given CPR...? Either post that you you reveal you're the abject imbecile I know you are.

OffensivelyOpenMinded: Sorry, can't produce any such video because the woman in green is never seen being resuscitated.

Faun: Thanks for proving you're the abject imbecile I know you are.

You have to look at the very beginning of the video, as the woman is thrown into the air between the 2 and 3 second mark.

It does look like whoever she was.. She was on the back hood of the car that was hit and the impact catapulted her to the front hood though. Makes more sense than she was pinned between the cars.

It doesn't look like that at all. There is no one visibly seen on the back of that car in any video.

If she was in between the cars she would have been pinned. Just because you can't see her from that angle on the back hood of the car doesn't mean she couldn't have been laying across it, and once the impact happened it catapulted her over onto the front hood.

It seems very unlikely that laying on the back of the car would lead to someone being knocked up and forward as the woman in green was. The force of the impact would hit the white car, not the woman laying on top of it, which would tend to make the car jump forward beneath her. It might make sense if the woman was knocked over after the Challenger hit the white car, but that's not the case. She looks to have been knocked into the air before the impact with the Challenger. In this video the show things frame by frame, and you can see the woman's feet in the air at about 0:35, before the text about people on the opposite side appears, and before the white car is hit. Sorry about all the text, I just use this video because it's shown frame by frame.

You would expect her to be pinned in between the vehicles if she was hit by the challenger. Look at the first frame of the video you posted...look at the damage and tell me you don't think it was possible she was sitting on the back hood, not in front of the vehicle..and as was flung over the top the front hood? Look at how the back of the car looks. The way it's smashed in and up, could have flung her of she was sitting on the car.

Imbecile... there's no video in existence showing anybody on the trunk of that car. :eusa_doh:

You're literally making shit up out of whole cloth and then building a false narrative around it. :cuckoo:

Actually there is and I already posted it. In Faith Goldy's video it shows the girl in green receiving some sort of aid...at the time she is sitting up and appears hurt and in a daze, but still conscious. Let me go grab that video for you....brb

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

Faun: Great, at what time in any video is the woman in green seen being given CPR...? Either post that you you reveal you're the abject imbecile I know you are.

OffensivelyOpenMinded: Sorry, can't produce any such video because the woman in green is never seen being resuscitated.

Shut up you dishonest faggot. Not even interested in discussing anything with a lying sack of shit with no integrity. Ignored.

The woman's feet can be seen in the air before the white sedan is hit. As I said, at the 0:35 mark of the video you can see her feet/legs in the air, and the white sedan has not been hit yet at that point. She is already in the process of hitting the roof of the car when you can see it move from being impacted, at around the 0:47 mark.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

Shut up you dishonest faggot. Not even interested in discussing anything with a lying sack of shit with no integrity. Ignored.
So? Stay stupid. I'm still gonna post how ignorant you are proving yourself to be even of you're not interested. :mm:

Tips for Pedestrian Safety | AAA Exchange

Walk in Safe Places
  • Use crosswalks when crossing the street. If a crosswalk is unavailable, be sure to find the most well-lit spot on the road to cross and wait for a long enough gap in traffic to make it safely across the street.
  • Stay on sidewalks whenever possible. If a sidewalk is not available, be sure to walk on the far side of the road facing traffic. This will help increase your visibility to drivers.
  • Avoid walking along highways or other roadways where pedestrians are prohibited.

And always, always, ALWAYS, keep an eye out for terrorists ramming their cars into crowds.

Failure to do so will result in conservative scorn and derision directed toward your dead body.

Check this out ... even more evidence that OffensivelyOpenMinded, miketx, and Vastator are complete idiots....

Here is a video recorded by Marissa K Blair. Here's her story --> Here's What You Should Know About Heather Heyer, the Woman Killed at the Charlottesville Rally

Marissa says she was friends with Heather Heyer and was with Heather when she died.

Here is the video ... the thing to note is that they are on the passenger side of the vehicles in the crash, which is also where the woman being resuscitated is seen -- the woman in green ended up on the driver's side.

Here is a photo of Heyer(allegedly) laying on top of the hood of the car.

(*I didn't make this meme, I know it is insensitive but this was the quickest one I could find, if the admins want me to take it down, I will. Don't want to get banned for posting it for the purpose of illustrating my point*).
You look at her photos and then look at the body type of the woman on the hood....it looks like it is her.
View attachment 147598

If that is Heyer on the hood, then she was definitely struck by the Challenger, as I pointed out earlier. That person was knocked onto the top of the white sedan by the Challenger, then rolled/slid down to the hood, as seen in the video of the crash.

Heyer couldn't have ended up on the hood of that car without a crane..........
Sounds like some projecting going on right there............

Buttecea SEZ???? "You must be a fat leftard because you are projecting!!! Do you see how clever I am???"

Buttecea was added to my "Why Does She Even Bother?" files..... a very long time ago. SMH
Don't forget to tell everyone how smart you are, boy.

There are shit smearing victims of Down's Syndrome that would give you a run for the money when it comes to an I.Q score.....

Check this out ... even more evidence that OffensivelyOpenMinded, miketx, and Vastator are complete idiots....

Here is a video recorded by Marissa K Blair. Here's her story --> Here's What You Should Know About Heather Heyer, the Woman Killed at the Charlottesville Rally

Marissa says she was friends with Heather Heyer and was with Heather when she died.

Here is the video ... the thing to note is that they are on the passenger side of the vehicles in the crash, which is also where the woman being resuscitated is seen -- the woman in green ended up on the driver's side.

So in the link and the video you propose where is Heather appearing on the video ? and to another post you speak of blood everywhere where is the blood on the images? I can show you pictures of people after a car plowed a into pedestrians and there is blood everywhere on the ground which is not the case here and more how is it that the windscreen is not damaged after the woman in green was hit?

Can a video reveal the inner working of whatshisname's mind? Stop presuming it was intentional when there's no evidence to support that theory. It definitely looks like he panicked to me, what with all the chaos the authorities just let unfold.

At first i believe it was the girl we see in this vidéo, Graphic Content ( at 23 seconde ) to be Heather because of the color of her hair she's wearing black pants and the way she fall on the ground.

And this picture of Heather it does not look like the woman in green who is hit by the car either.

heather17n-5-web.jpg

Virginia has the felony murder rule:

§ 18.2-33
Felony homicide defined; punishment
The killing of one accidentally, contrary to the intention of the parties, while in the prosecutionof some felonious act other than those specified in §§ 18.2-31 and 18.2-32, is murder of the second degree and is punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for not less than five years nor more than forty years.

The Nazi committed a felony by intentionally driving a motor vehicle at high speed into a group of pedestrians. His intent regarding Heather's death, and whether or not she was actually struck by the vehicle or died of a heart attack from fear or exertion related to his felonious act, is irrelevant. Under Virginia law, he murdered her. Period.

Yrs,
USMB resident retired prosecutor

§ 18.2-33
The killing of one accidentally, contrary to the intention of the parties, while in the prosecutionof some felonious act other than those specified in §§ 18.2-31 and 18.2-32, is murder of the second degree and is punishable by confinement in a state correctional facility for not less than five years nor more than forty years.

The Nazi committed a felony by intentionally driving a motor vehicle at high speed into a group of pedestrians. His intent regarding Heather's death, and whether or not she was actually struck by the vehicle or died of a heart attack from fear or exertion related to his felonious act, is irrelevant. Under Virginia law, he murdered her. Period.

Yrs,

I'm no law expert but it says right there "while in the prosecution of some felonious act"...

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876

:trolls:

§ 18.2-33

Yrs,

I'm no law expert but it says right there "while in the prosecution of some felonious act"...
Not sure how you are confused? But as a Trump supporter, I recognize you are fundamentally brain damaged.

Forum List

Back