Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

§ 18.2-42.1. Acts of violence by mob
Any and every person composing a mob which commits an act of violence as defined in § 19.2-297.1 shall be guilty of that act of violence and, upon conviction, shall be punished as provided in the section of this title which makes that act of violence unlawful.
What's your point? None of the victims of the Nazi were committing acts of violence.

I believe that law enforcement authorities in Virginia have charged some of the other Nazis who assaulted counter-protestors, and that others are under investigation.

Someone can be seen striking the vehicle with a stick of some sort before he hits anyone. That is technically violence. Why would a person do that unless they were already out to get the guy? He's got that hairstyle...surrounded by an angry mob looking for 'nazi' or 'altright' types...what happened before the cameras focused on him? I can venture a guess...
Post a link to that video, please. I've heard right wing morons making this claim repeatedly - most often at this den of alt right scum - but I've not once seen video evidence of this. I'm certainly open to seeing it, if it exists.

The person only struck the car with a bat as he came flying past them towards the crowd. It's a flat out lie.

CrisisActor-SandyHook-katiefoleylanzasister.jpg
Those girls have entirely different noses AND chins; are you seriously suggesting they're the same person?! Delusional!!

Get new glasses.......
You are insane.

Girl in first video capture has thinner nose, no prominent bump, and substantially shorter chin.

Girl in second video capture has very prominent bump in thicker nose, and much longer chin.

You do realize that with 7 BILLION humans on the planet, over half of them female, there are many, many brunette women who bear a strong resemblance to other brunette women?

You're a perfect example of why eye witness identification is notoriously unreliable and results in many, many false convictions.

The first picture is a straight on shot, the second one she is turned slightly. Anytime someone takes a pic from the side you can see more of their nose, moron

The person only struck the car with a bat as he came flying past them towards the crowd. It's a flat out lie.

That's not true, and even if it was it only shows that the mob was already violent because hitting a speeding car is not something rational people do. Immediately after the collision the mob attacks his vehicle like a bunch of zombies from a horror movie, smashing the rear window with bats, then they get run over as he tries to escape.

I can't find an autopsy report. Does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.
Autopsy reports are almost never made public during the pendency of a criminal case, and very rarely afterward except with the express consent of family. They are not public record and are not subject to FOIA but rather are considered medical records subject to HIPAA protections.

That's not true, and even if it was it only shows that the mob was already violent because hitting a speeding car is not something rational people do. Immediately after the collision the mob attacks his vehicle like a bunch of zombies from a horror movie, smashing the rear window with bats, then they get run over as he tries to escape.

When you see a speeding car heading straight for a large crowd of innocent people? Yeah I can totally understand why someone hit it with a bat. And yes it is true. Show me a video that shows anything different.

Check this out ... even more evidence that OffensivelyOpenMinded, miketx, and Vastator are complete idiots....

Here is a video recorded by Marissa K Blair. Here's her story --> Here's What You Should Know About Heather Heyer, the Woman Killed at the Charlottesville Rally

Marissa says she was friends with Heather Heyer and was with Heather when she died.

Here is the video ... the thing to note is that they are on the passenger side of the vehicles in the crash, which is also where the woman being resuscitated is seen -- the woman in green ended up on the driver's side.

Nonsense.

Those girls have entirely different noses AND chins; are you seriously suggesting they're the same person?! Delusional!!

Get new glasses.......
You are insane.

Girl in first video capture has thinner nose, no prominent bump, and substantially shorter chin.

Girl in second video capture has very prominent bump in thicker nose, and much longer chin.

You do realize that with 7 BILLION humans on the planet, over half of them female, there are many, many brunette women who bear a strong resemblance to other brunette women?

You're a perfect example of why eye witness identification is notoriously unreliable and results in many, many false convictions.

The first picture is a straight on shot, the second one she is turned slightly. Anytime someone takes a pic from the side you can see more of their nose, moron
I'm not a moron, I'm a Mensa IQ, Georgetown JD, former prosecutor with hundreds of hours in criminal justice training including identification of witnesses.

However, it takes only common sense and reasonably good vision to see that those two women are not the same person - even with one at an angle. That doesn't effect the length of chin, width of nose or width of face - because Adam Lanza's former classmate has a fatter face than Jim Foley's sister.

I shouldn't have even dignified your insanity with a reply - anyone who denigrates the memories of butchered children, teachers and dedicated journalists is the lowest form of scum and doesn't deserve to suck shit from my asshole. Buh bye, freak!

When you see a speeding car heading straight for a large crowd of innocent people? Yeah I can totally understand why someone hit it with a bat. And yes it is true. Show me a video that shows anything different.

Sorry but the crowd was not innocent, they were very angry and hostile towards anyone who seemed out of place.

Sorry but the crowd was not innocent, they were very angry and hostile towards anyone who seemed out of place.

Non sequitur. We are talking about the car incident in particular.

Correcting Lewd-dog, the 14 dollar an hour "felony offender watcher"......

"Well let me set something straight here with little Dale."

Correction: Well, let me set something straight with little Dale.

"I had a state job. I was making a base salary around $14 an hour might have been a bit more, but I also had roll call, which is 30 minutes of mandatory overtime per shift."

Correction: I had a state job and I was making a base salary of around 14 an hour, might have been a bit more. I also had "roll call" which is 30 minutes of mandatory overtime per shift.

Comment: Whoop-de-friggin' do!!!! A "gubermint" job strolling around a corrections facility with a baton guarding "felony offenders". Yeah, if you were guarding "hard core" criminals and your life was only worth 14 measly dollars an hour? What more can I say? LOL!

"When working holidays I'd get paid and get 12 hours paid comp time."
Correction: When working holidays, I'd get paid and get 12 hours in paid comp time.

Comment: You got paid for working holidays? Well, one would hope. You got compensated time and a half in PTO for working a holiday because you were low on the totem pole.......and you are bragging about that???

"I didn't have to pay into Social Security. I was on the SRT team and got to go to all kinds of training all over the state. I got discounts all over the place for working for the state."

So you are actually BRAGGING about sucking off the public teat and costing the tax payers money????? You certainly produced no product and you didn't bring in any income to the corporate entity that you were swinging a baton for....but yet you are PROUD of that? ROTFLMAO!!!!! It just keeps getting better!!!!!!!

"AND I got free tuition and my books were paid for. It's funny you say ONLY 5 years. You really don't have a clue about the washout rate with Corrections Officers. And I left on my own, I was asked not to leave."

Free tuition to a "school" that didn't teach you how to punctuate.......wasted days, wasted nights. "Washout rates" of baton swinging morons that oversee a bunch of inmates that made the mistake of violating an act, statute or code? How fucking stupid does one have to be in order to fuck up even a low paying job that requires no type of manual labor or even critical thinking skills? A job with no skills required but to be able to pass a background check? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Dale, this is a message board and I could care less about if my punctuation is perfect. You do know an ellipsis is only 3 dots not 7 right? You also don't have a fucking clue about most prisons, as generally most don't carry a baton, and for someone who acts like they are so smart, you would know it is called a PR-24. In most prisons you have nothing but a 'man down' radio, that has a button you push if there is an incident. No critical thinking skills? No other qualifications? Yeah... I was on the SRT team for 3 and half years which had had physical and specialized training requirements. But despite you bragging about how smart you are, you probably don't have a fucking clue what an SRT team is because of all the chem-trails you've inhaled over the years. Right? Just keep blaming all your failures in life on someone else Dale, that's what you do.

As from the rest of your post, it sounds like you were locked up once and got fucked by Big Bubba and it has made you bitter. I understand why you are the way you are now. Carry on.

I don't know a lot about prisons, but I know enough that I wouldn't work in one and especially for the measly sum of 14 bucks an hour. You are easily the most insecure poster here. "I's got me a deeeegreee in criminal justice paid by da gubermint!!!! Wanna see my grades????"

Dude, you are a fucking joke......seriously. LOL!

Nope, not insecure, I'm honest. If I tell you something about myself, whether in real life or on the internet, it is true and I'll prove it.

Besides, you have no room to call anyone a fucking joke, you threatened to drive to my house to fight over a message forum. That's about as pathetic as it gets.

There is such a thing as TOO much information that sets you up to be busted on. I believe that you had a shitty job guarding prisoners that violated an act, statute or code for the princely sum of 14 dollars an hour. What I am still scratching my head about is why you would brag about it.

I threatened to drive by your house??? Bald face lie.......I threatened to "fight"? Yet another lie. I plainly stated that I travel a lot for work and if you have a problem with what I post here and believe I wouldn't say it in real time? Guess again......your shitty reading comprehension skills must be why you were only suited for a baby sitting gig at the county correction facility.

(snicker)

$14 an hour back then was not bad money... and as I said when you counted in mandatory overtime it was even more than that... and also checks were worth more because I didn't have to pay into Social Security, and yes there were several perks including GREAT insurance, lots of paid time off, and free tuition for furthering education. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that it was a job that had a value a lot more than just $14 an hour.

Dude, everyone in that thread saw what you wrote and busted your balls on it. It's not a lie... you are only trying to deny it because it is an offense that would get you banned.

14 bucks an hour back in 2003 is decent money if you have no marketable skills. It's just barely better than working at a 7/11. You didn't pay into Social Security because you had to contribute to the state ran retirement plan OR you were not getting anything put towards this Ponzi scheme that is S.S. Great perks like time off? You think your "gubermint" job is the only job that provides PTO or provides free tuition for degrees? You would be wrong on that front as well.

Now, for the last part of your pathetic post......show me where I said that I would drive by your house........that post should be EASY to find. Your little leftard pals don't worry me none......they are as pathetic as you are and equally disgusting.

Now go ahead and brag about your 14 dollar an hour job that required no skills. I bet you were a fat sack of shit walking around the corrections facility with your chubby finger on the "panic button" if an inmate looked at you cross ways.
How far over your belt buckle does one's gut need to hang in order to work for the "gubermint" correction facility?

(snicker)

Get new glasses.......
You are insane.

I'm not a moron, I'm a Mensa IQ, Georgetown JD, former prosecutor with hundreds of hours in criminal justice training including identification of witnesses.

However, it takes only common sense and reasonably good vision to see that those two women are not the same person - even with one at an angle. That doesn't effect the length of chin, width of nose or width of face - because Adam Lanza's former classmate has a fatter face than Jim Foley's sister.

I shouldn't have even dignified your insanity with a reply - anyone who denigrates the memories of butchered children, teachers and dedicated journalists is the lowest form of scum and doesn't deserve to suck shit from my asshole. Buh bye, freak!
Someone calls you a name and it is an absolute travesty. But you insult throughout this thread and it is justified? Oh it must be cause you're so smart ....Oh and I am not insane. I am just very curious. Buh-bye smart ass

The virginia authorities went out of their way to ensure an unsafe environment for everyone involved in the event, on both sides. It's pretty obvious they wanted there to be violence. Even without the other suspicious activity such as the former chief of staff of the virginia govenor/former state department employee giving a fraudulent-seeming interview, and another seemingly scripted interviewee saying there was no license plate on the car...the fact that the police did NOTHING to quell the violence is proof enough for me that the whole damn fiasco was a setup to discredit the protesters who had a LEGAL PERMIT.

Well Dale, this is a message board and I could care less about if my punctuation is perfect. You do know an ellipsis is only 3 dots not 7 right? You also don't have a fucking clue about most prisons, as generally most don't carry a baton, and for someone who acts like they are so smart, you would know it is called a PR-24. In most prisons you have nothing but a 'man down' radio, that has a button you push if there is an incident. No critical thinking skills? No other qualifications? Yeah... I was on the SRT team for 3 and half years which had had physical and specialized training requirements. But despite you bragging about how smart you are, you probably don't have a fucking clue what an SRT team is because of all the chem-trails you've inhaled over the years. Right? Just keep blaming all your failures in life on someone else Dale, that's what you do.

As from the rest of your post, it sounds like you were locked up once and got fucked by Big Bubba and it has made you bitter. I understand why you are the way you are now. Carry on.

I don't know a lot about prisons, but I know enough that I wouldn't work in one and especially for the measly sum of 14 bucks an hour. You are easily the most insecure poster here. "I's got me a deeeegreee in criminal justice paid by da gubermint!!!! Wanna see my grades????"

Nope, not insecure, I'm honest. If I tell you something about myself, whether in real life or on the internet, it is true and I'll prove it.

Besides, you have no room to call anyone a fucking joke, you threatened to drive to my house to fight over a message forum. That's about as pathetic as it gets.

There is such a thing as TOO much information that sets you up to be busted on. I believe that you had a shitty job guarding prisoners that violated an act, statute or code for the princely sum of 14 dollars an hour. What I am still scratching my head about is why you would brag about it.

I threatened to drive by your house??? Bald face lie.......I threatened to "fight"? Yet another lie. I plainly stated that I travel a lot for work and if you have a problem with what I post here and believe I wouldn't say it in real time? Guess again......your shitty reading comprehension skills must be why you were only suited for a baby sitting gig at the county correction facility.

(snicker)

$14 an hour back then was not bad money... and as I said when you counted in mandatory overtime it was even more than that... and also checks were worth more because I didn't have to pay into Social Security, and yes there were several perks including GREAT insurance, lots of paid time off, and free tuition for furthering education. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that it was a job that had a value a lot more than just $14 an hour.

Dude, everyone in that thread saw what you wrote and busted your balls on it. It's not a lie... you are only trying to deny it because it is an offense that would get you banned.

14 bucks an hour back in 2003 is decent money if you have no marketable skills. It's just barely better than working at a 7/11. You didn't pay into Social Security because you had to contribute to the state ran retirement plan OR you were not getting anything put towards this Ponzi scheme that is S.S. Great perks like time off? You think your "gubermint" job is the only job that provides PTO or provides free tuition for degrees? You would be wrong on that front as well.

Now, for the last part of your pathetic post......show me where I said that I would drive by your house........that post should be EASY to find. Your little leftard pals don't worry me none......they are as pathetic as you are and equally disgusting.

Now go ahead and brag about your 14 dollar an hour job that required no skills. I bet you were a fat sack of shit walking around the corrections facility with your chubby finger on the "panic button" if an inmate looked at you cross ways.
How far over your belt buckle does one's gut need to hang in order to work for the "gubermint" correction facility?

(snicker)

And bullshit. You need to get a new line. Now go try to connect dots on your wall between childhood vaccines and 9/11. Everyone saw where you threatened to come to my house.

The virginia authorities went out of their way to ensure an unsafe environment for everyone involved in the event, on both sides. It's pretty obvious they wanted there to be violence. Even without the other suspicious activity such as the former chief of staff of the virginia govenor/former state department employee giving a fraudulent-seeming interview, and another seemingly scripted interviewee saying there was no license plate on the car...the fact that the police did NOTHING to quell the violence is proof enough for me that the whole damn fiasco was a setup to discredit the protesters who had a LEGAL PERMIT.
The counter protestors had a legal permit TOO! That is totally fucking irrelevant! NOBODY had a permit to MURDER and the only people who are under criminal indictment for murder and malicious assault are the Nazi in the Charger whose name I will not write, and some other Nazis who beat the fuck out of a black counter protestor.

Where are all the dead and seriously wounded Nazis?! Oh wait - there are NONE - because Antifa and other counter protestors are NOT the sick and violent fucks to blame for the stain on Charlottesville!

The counter protestors had a legal permit TOO! That is totally fucking irrelevant! NOBODY had a permit to MURDER and the only people who are under criminal indictment for murder and malicious assault are the Nazi in the Charger whose name I will not write, and some other Nazis who beat the fuck out of a black counter protestor.

Where are all the dead and seriously wounded Nazis?! Oh wait - there are NONE - because Antifa and other counter protestors are NOT the sick and violent fucks to blame for the stain on Charlottesville!

No, the counter protesters did NOT have a permit. Locals reported seeing four charter buses full of antifa-types arrive the day after the torchlit march. A state of emergency was declared before the unite the right guys had even assembled in the area around the statue and were ordered to disperse. Violence ensued as they made their way through the mob of leftist-types back to their cars. A prominent youtuber by the name of BakedAlaska was bear-maced in the eyes and might suffer permanent damage to his sight, so there goes your no wounded 'nazis' idea. And he wasn't the only one maced that day.

(snicker)

(snicker)

And bullshit. You need to get a new line. Now go try to connect dots on your wall between childhood vaccines and 9/11. Everyone saw where you threatened to come to my house.

Produce the post as it should be easy enough to find..........go ahead, ya lying sack of shit.

(snicker)

No, the counter protesters did NOT have a permit. Locals reported seeing four charter buses full of antifa-types arrive the day after the torchlit march. A state of emergency was declared before the unite the right guys had even assembled in the area around the statue and were ordered to disperse. Violence ensued as they made their way through the mob of leftist-types back to their cars. A prominent youtuber by the name of BakedAlaska was bear-maced in the eyes and might suffer permanent damage to his sight, so there goes your no wounded 'nazis' idea. And he wasn't the only one maced that day.
Where do you get your alternative facts, Trump's tweets or Faux News?

FACT CHECK: Counter-Demonstrators Didn't Have Permits in Charlottesville?

So? Are you one of those commie antifa supporters? You are on board with Soros and his NGOs funding protests? Do tell??? Kessler? The former Barrypuppet supporter that (snicker) took up the mantra of alleged white nationalists doesn't set off your bullshit detector? You must be REALLY fucking stupid......

GOOOOOO SOX!

That's the first I've heard about it although I do remember someone saying the two groups were supposed to be kept separate. I don't watch fox news, I'm not a neoconservative. None of the reporters or anchors there don't want anything to do with the alt-right and parrot basically the same narrative as CNN; calling them white supremacists and neo-nazis. The alt-right might have it's fair share of assholes, trouble makers and bigoted haters but it's explicitly a non-violent pro-white group akin to BLM but for white people. Snopes inaccurately labels them so their reporting is biased and can't be trusted,

I get my information from the many videos posted by independent journalists online, and I've been looking at them all very closely since it happened.

I can't find an autopsy report. Does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.
Autopsy reports are almost never made public during the pendency of a criminal case, and very rarely afterward except with the express consent of family. They are not public record and are not subject to FOIA but rather are considered medical records subject to HIPAA protections.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back