Hee Haws Shoot 14 Yr In The Back...Yell Racial Slur

So what no one else heard it? I didnt ask you to believe it.
You'll believe anything a black says. I bet you think OJ didn't do it.
Pretty much. White people have lied throughout history. Their culture has no honor. I would believe anyone over a white person until proven wrong. I bet you think Furman didnt plant evidence.
Oh he was a dirty cop alright. I guess that means we should let every murderer he arrested go free.

All you are doing is promoting whites to think the same way you feel only opposite. Is that what you want?

Because I could say that blacks seem incapable of doing what every other second class immigrant did and that's make something of themselves. There are no Irish, Italian, German, Greek, Asian, indian, Arabic or Jewish ghettos in America. And why should we want to live with you? Crime comes with you.

But I know there are tons of honest good black people out there. Probably 75% of you are good people. Has to be at least 51% of black people have to be better than you I hope.

How old are you? I knew a lot of young black men who went through a "its because I'm black" phase. Is that you?

Why can't a brother or sister take Ben Carson's advice?
I dont live life considering what whites think to be honest. Whatever they think will be dealt with one way or another

You could say a lot of things but as long as there are Black guys like me around no one really believes you except idiots and morons. Is that the defective pool of people you wish to impress?

Being Black is not a phase. I dont know what fool told you that or why you were foolish enough to believe them.

When Carson gives some sound advice I may consider it. Since I made it this far without listening to the uncle tom why would you think I would start listening to him now?

hahaha the uncle tom excuse- libs all have the same card- he's an uncle tom- no lib would ever agree with a black man thats conservative- ever- they just throw out the uncle tom word. grade 2 stuff.
I don't know what makes you think most Blacks are NOT conservative.
Most are conservative Christians who have a long tradition of behaving like normal peace loving citizens and who work for a living. Those Blacks that are considered Uncle Toms are those who forget where they came from and thumb their noses at others attempting to follow the same path to success they took. These sorry souls align themselves against efforts to bring equity to blacks through programs designed to promote equal opportunity, forgetting that those same programs got them where they are.

He'll be there with an attitude adjustment and eyes in the back of his head. :laugh:
Nah, wasn't he a sherrif? I'm sure he will balance things out when he goes on patrol in your neighborhoods. Sometimes you guys need to learn your lesson the hard way, but it sure is amusing to see you guys die on youtube. :laugh:

Hopefully he won't take it out on other blacks. He could of course. These two morons may have made it tougher for him to call in impartial game. I've seen that before. Not pretty.
Of course he will take it out on some unsuspecting Black person. Thats what all the caves monkeys do. However, on that field......
Off the field he just might take it out n the wrong nigga and end up on the side of the road with EMTs standing over him.

one day thousands of blacks will end up on the wrong side of tired white people tired of supporting lazy ass stupid jobless negroes.
Thousands? Compared to millions of White people on the dole "thousands" of Blacks sounds rather weak.

I bet he wont say anything stupid again...:cool-45:

You can bet all you want.

He'll be there.

Your low I.Q. friends won't.

End of story.
He'll be there with an attitude adjustment and eyes in the back of his head. :laugh:
Nah, wasn't he a sherrif? I'm sure he will balance things out when he goes on patrol in your neighborhoods. Sometimes you guys need to learn your lesson the hard way, but it sure is amusing to see you guys die on youtube. :laugh:

I wonder if he'll club them from behind the way they attacked him. You notice how they attacked him from behind. The second one speared him while he was on the ground.

Real brave.

But he was getting up right after.

He'll get over it. They won't.
I dont wonder but I do know he will keep his mouth shut.
laugh.gif
You know nothing, you are nothing more than a big mouthed crack whore.

He'll be there.

End of story.

I wonder if he'll club them from behind the way they attacked him. You notice how they attacked him from behind. The second one speared him while he was on the ground.

Real brave.

laugh.gif
If you want to have fun with him, ask him about jungle-bunny civilizations. Then, when you point out the absurdity, he gets angry and starts jumping up and down, Zulu-style. :)

Real brave.

laugh.gif
If you want to have fun with him, ask him about jungle-bunny civilizations. Then, when you point out the absurdity, he gets angry and starts jumping up and down, Zulu-style. :)
I used to feed his kind thru food slots.

I bet he wont say anything stupid again...:cool-45:

He'll be there.

End of story.

Well, it also looks like the two cowards got one of their coaches suspended. He could lose his job.

They could wind up being kicked out of the high school they attend have to do special time.

The ref will be at it again long before these guys even start to deal with their cowardly attacks.

Hope it made them feel good. The ref walked away.
Sometimes you have to take one for the team. They wont do much time and the coach will have a job somewhere else if he gets fired. The cowardly ref that likes to talk shit to teenagers will keep his mouth shut and keep his head on a swivel.

That just sounds like they came out so well on the other end.

Except, of course, the coach who will never find another job coaching.

Hopefully he won't take it out on other blacks. He could of course. These two morons may have made it tougher for him to call in impartial game. I've seen that before. Not pretty.
Of course he will take it out on some unsuspecting Black person. Thats what all the caves monkeys do. However, on that field......
Off the field he just might take it out n the wrong nigga and end up on the side of the road with EMTs standing over him.
....or someone will put a bullet in his head now that everyone knows who he is before he attempts to get revenge.

Ohhhhhhh......

Tough talk from the internet cracker.

He'll be there.

End of story.

And more tough talk from the cracker's bro.

You'll believe anything a black says. I bet you think OJ didn't do it.
Pretty much. White people have lied throughout history. Their culture has no honor. I would believe anyone over a white person until proven wrong. I bet you think Furman didnt plant evidence.
Oh he was a dirty cop alright. I guess that means we should let every murderer he arrested go free.

All you are doing is promoting whites to think the same way you feel only opposite. Is that what you want?

Because I could say that blacks seem incapable of doing what every other second class immigrant did and that's make something of themselves. There are no Irish, Italian, German, Greek, Asian, indian, Arabic or Jewish ghettos in America. And why should we want to live with you? Crime comes with you.

But I know there are tons of honest good black people out there. Probably 75% of you are good people. Has to be at least 51% of black people have to be better than you I hope.

How old are you? I knew a lot of young black men who went through a "its because I'm black" phase. Is that you?

I dont live life considering what whites think to be honest. Whatever they think will be dealt with one way or another

You could say a lot of things but as long as there are Black guys like me around no one really believes you except idiots and morons. Is that the defective pool of people you wish to impress?

Being Black is not a phase. I dont know what fool told you that or why you were foolish enough to believe them.

When Carson gives some sound advice I may consider it. Since I made it this far without listening to the uncle tom why would you think I would start listening to him now?

hahaha the uncle tom excuse- libs all have the same card- he's an uncle tom- no lib would ever agree with a black man thats conservative- ever- they just throw out the uncle tom word. grade 2 stuff.
Most are conservative Christians who have a long tradition of behaving like normal peace loving citizens and who work for a living. Those Blacks that are considered Uncle Toms are those who forget where they came from and thumb their noses at others attempting to follow the same path to success they took. These sorry souls align themselves against efforts to bring equity to blacks through programs designed to promote equal opportunity, forgetting that those same programs got them where they are.

All I have to say to your post...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALL That shows is the limited scope of your world view concerning Blacks... Chicago is not representative of the entire Black community.
The reason Blacks still exist in America is because the majority are
like this:
Picture 14.png

Laugh all you want, it is all you can do to ease your racist pain when you realize that BLACK PRAYERS MATTER.

Last edited:

ALL That shows is the limited scope of your world view concerning Blacks... Chicago is not representative of the entire Black community.
The reason Blacks still exist in America is because the majority are
like this:
View attachment 49970
Religion is one of the ways "they" control us. All of us. But especially black people.

The reason I'm fishin' 4 a new religion
Is my church makes me fall asleep
They're praising a God, that watches you weep
And doesn't want you to do a damn thing about it

When they want change
The preacher says, "Shout it"
Does shout bring about change? I doubt it
All shout does is make you lose your voice

So on the dock I sit in silence
Staring at a sea that's full of violence
Scared to put my line in that water
'Coz it seems like no religion is in there

Naively so I give it another go
Sitting in church, hearing legitimate woes
Pastor tells the lady it'll be alright
Just pray so you can see the pearly gates so white

So the lady prays and prays and prays and prays
It's everlasting, there's nothing wrong with praying, it's what she's asking
She's asking the Lord, to let her cope
So one day she can see the golden ropes

What you pray for God, will give
To be able to cope in this world we live in
It goes the word cope and the word change
Is directly opposite, not the same

She should have been praying to change her woes
But pastor said, "Pray to cope with those"
The government is happy with most baptist churches
'Coz we don't do a damn thing to try to nurture

Brothers and sisters on a revolution
Baptist teaches, dying is the only solution
Passiveness causes others to pass us by
I throw my line until I've made my decision

Until then, I'm still fishin' 4 religion
I'm fishin' 4 religion
Fishin' 4 religion

And the other 8,454 gun murders.....were the blacks who committed most of those racist too....
^ Has no problem with black people being murdered

I have a big problem when innocent people are shot by criminals. You guys are the ones who value the shooting based on race...you don't care at all if the shooting happens and a black criminal does it...for some reason that is okay for you.....
You just endorsed the killing of an innocent black person in this thread. Instead of being outraged, you dismissed it as nothing. You are despicable.

fuck you as swipe...I am responding to the typical racist anti gun extremists....he only cares if a white is pulling the trigger and could care less for all of the innocent blacks murdered far more often by black democrat thugs. for you as swipes, as long as blacks vote on Election Day you could care less how many of them are murdered...and then you throw around accusations of racism to silence people who will point out your real racism...

Again, fuck you asswipe....
Yeah fuck those dumb negroes.

Now go buy more guns everyone. If there's one thing this nation needs, it's more guns in circulation. That'll make us way safer.
This is literally what these idiots believe.

You know what i see there? I see a bunch of hypocrites who one day out of the week pretend to be good people, then they go home and neglect their children who grow up to be monsters. They ignore child abuse when they see it and they beat their own kids. They also provide the worst example for their children by being unemployed, foul mouthed, racist and generally unhappy.

You know what i see there? I see a bunch of hypocrites who one day out of the week pretend to be good people, then they go home and neglect their children who grow up to be monsters. They ignore child abuse when they see it and they beat their own kids. They also provide the worst example for their children by being unemployed, foul mouthed, racist and generally unhappy.

View attachment 49970

If that is all you see there is no hope for you. I challenge you to select a black church, leave your gun at home, and visit. Make a friend and observe how he or she lives... Make an effort to seek the truth before you judge so harshly.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

What you see there is what you wish your life could be like. Since you come from a foul culture, all you can do is try desperately to tear down that which you dont have. Its the same story and tendencies monkeys such as yourself have displayed since you crawled out of the caves of europe. Its ok but just know that we know. :itsok:

I see a society that is out of their freakin minds.

Why there is no god

What you see there is what you wish your life could be like. Since you come from a foul culture, all you can do is try desperately to tear down that which you dont have. Its the same story and tendencies monkeys such as yourself have displayed since you crawled out of the caves of europe. Its ok but just know that we know. :itsok:
Do you really think that white guy shot up that black church because he was jealous or because he hated black people?

Actually he was a bit concerned about how you guys are "raping" all our white women. He probably meant screwing but can't believe those white women go willingly. So he probably was jealous. Jealous that all his hero's in Hollywood, NBA, NFL & MLB are all brown people. All he sees every day are black people who are more successful than him.

I'm jealous of P Diddy. He's got the life. Or Floyd Mayweather.

Do you really think that white guy shot up that black church because he was jealous or because he hated black people?

Actually he was a bit concerned about how you guys are "raping" all our white women. He probably meant screwing but can't believe those white women go willingly. So he probably was jealous. Jealous that all his hero's in Hollywood, NBA, NFL & MLB are all brown people. All he sees every day are black people who are more successful than him.

I'm jealous of P Diddy. He's got the life. Or Floyd Mayweather.
Of course thats why. He even admitted it. Its the same old story. Black guy gets white girl and white guy cant take it.

Dylann Roof raged when black guy got the girl: report

"
“Dylann liked her. The black guy got her. He changed. I don’t know if we would be here if not,” he added. Roof then trailed off and hung up the phone, according to the publication.

The alleged shooter’s cousin had also mentioned “that white power music stuff” as contributing to his frame of mind.

But the purported rage stemming from a teenaged romantic rejection would place Roof in the vile company of woman-hating Santa Barbara, Calif., murderer Elliot Rodger, who whined about his middle school crushes in a manifesto before killing six people in May 2014.

And yet with absolutely no evidence what so ever you are claiming a white did the shooting. I tell you if the ;press refused to list the race it is NOT because he was white. If the shooter were white the headline would have been" white man guns down hispanic child."

Forum List

Back