Hee Haws Shoot 14 Yr In The Back...Yell Racial Slur

Let the records show, not a single conservative on this thread so far gives a damn when an innocent person gets murdered for no reason.

You are fucking stupid.....you are no longer old school...I name you...asswipe.....

We are the only ones who want it stopped...by locking up violent criminals...you guys want to stop law abiding people from owning guns......you are the ones focused on the one group of people not shooting other people......you are either mentally ill, stupid or phobic about guns...I'll say you are all 3....asswipe.
We don't care if law abiding citizens get guns. We just want the gun industry better regulated. Every citizen should have a gun if they are registered.

But the gun manufacturers love flooding the black market to max profits. You think corporations care? You're a fool.

We don't care if law abiding citizens get guns.

Law abiding people are the only people you care about when it comes to guns....since all of your laws only effect law abiding people getting guns.....and your laws do nothing to stop criminals from getting guns...so of course you only care about the very people who aren't shooting other people...you are nuts.....
If I had the power to regulate the gun industry there would be very few guns on the black market but do you know who would fight me? You, Smith and Wesson and the NRA.

And you could still have 20 guns in your home.

Please explain the black market and how that works? You are clueless, but displaying exactly how clueless you are would be helpful…..
Lets just stick with the status quo because that's working out great for us.

I'm not going to waste my time with or on you. Bye.

All the immigration rhetoric is causing people to lose their minds. Some POS shot a 14 year old in the back and yelled a slur right before doing it.

Suspects allegedly yelled racial slur as they shot 14-year-old boy

wow...

"Police are continuing to investigate, but haven’t officially labeled the shootings hate crimes as of yet."
Like the football ref? You people give that word too much power.

I watched that blackish episode where Jr became a Republican. The more I think about it the more I think the black community needs to start taking the GOP's advice.

They stress family values, you are responsible for you, abstinence until marriage and hard work. I'm not saying vote GOP but take Ben Carson's advice.
You people? What are you talking about football for? What word are you talking about?
I thought about those black football players who tackled the ref and said it was because he used a racial slur. I'm assuming they mean the n word or he called them boy in what they believed was in a derogatory way.

Arent you black? I said you people on purpose just to get a rise out of you. I love saying " you people" to black people. Of course I'd never say it to your face.

Although if I did it doesn't give you the right to touch me.
I didnt hear about the reason. I figured it was something like that. Now that the kids verified why I'm proud of them for not taking that shit. Too bad they didnt break his spinal cord.

"You people" doesnt get a rise out of me even if you said it in my face. I never considered it derogatory. I always thought it meant a group of people. I am too proud of my people to take that as an insult.
Those kids need to go to jail along with the asst. coach if he actually told them to do it. You supporting that behavior is not surprising.
I bet the ref wont use a racial slur will on the field again will he?

Black gangs in Chicago are following the Mafias lead and are becoming more respectable and much smarter than before. Who woulda thunk it?
Interestingly, Chicgago seem to be far more prosperous than Detroit...
The "thug" moniker is slipping away and being replaced by the college educated tax paying children of these ganstas!
Nonsense. Those thugs have neither the organizational nor intellectual capacity of the Mafia. Few live beyond 30, and most of those that do do so in prison. Their children invariably have the same fate.

Black gangs in Chicago are following the Mafias lead and are becoming more respectable and much smarter than before. Who woulda thunk it?
The "thug" moniker is slipping away and being replaced by the college educated tax paying children of these ganstas!
Nonsense. Those thugs have neither the organizational nor intellectual capacity of the Mafia. Few live beyond 30, and most of those that do do so in prison. Their children invariably have the same fate.
Is that true, 2aGuy? You seem to think otherwise!

Except they don't vote. Neither do illegals dummy.

Yes they do vote...I posted an article in Chicago magazine that points out that Chicago gangs select, and work to elect the aldermen who represent their gang territory...they order their members to vote on Election Day and intimidate people in the neighborhood to vote.......you are the moron....
I remember alderman Davis on good times. Yes he was corrupt. Dynomite!

Yeah..well the real aldermen protect the gangs in Chicago....which is why there is so much shooting here......they prevent the hiring of more police, pressure the police to go easy and release gang members and help the gang members when they go to court.
Sounds ike the Mafia. Are you saying back gangs are getting that sophisticated in Chi-town?

The gangs are just as sophisticated as the mob….

here are a bunch of links….

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago: An Unholy Alliance

and how they affect sentencing and prison sentences...

Gangs and Politicians: Prisoner Shuffle

gang territory and homicide sites..

Chicago Gang Territory vs 2011 Chicago Homicides

gangs and murder how many do they do....the stats..

Gangs and Politicians: How Gang Crime Stacks Up
Does the statement from this resident BIGGUT have any validity beyond his adoring racist fans:

Is that true, 2aGuy? You seem to think otherwise!
Yeah, those thugs can no more form an organized and efficient business. It's the same reason blacks rarely open successful businesses in their own areas whether in the US or even in Africa. Whites, Indians, Arabs and East Asians have always been the brains and know-how behind the enterprises in those areas.

I watched that blackish episode where Jr became a Republican. The more I think about it the more I think the black community needs to start taking the GOP's advice.

They stress family values, you are responsible for you, abstinence until marriage and hard work. I'm not saying vote GOP but take Ben Carson's advice.
You people? What are you talking about football for? What word are you talking about?
I thought about those black football players who tackled the ref and said it was because he used a racial slur. I'm assuming they mean the n word or he called them boy in what they believed was in a derogatory way.

Arent you black? I said you people on purpose just to get a rise out of you. I love saying " you people" to black people. Of course I'd never say it to your face.

I didnt hear about the reason. I figured it was something like that. Now that the kids verified why I'm proud of them for not taking that shit. Too bad they didnt break his spinal cord.

"You people" doesnt get a rise out of me even if you said it in my face. I never considered it derogatory. I always thought it meant a group of people. I am too proud of my people to take that as an insult.
Those kids need to go to jail along with the asst. coach if he actually told them to do it. You supporting that behavior is not surprising.
I hope the players and coach never play again also. Thugs should be in jail.

The ref should be in jail for being a coward. He talked shit on the field to some kids and got dealt with.

The ref should be in jail for being a coward. He talked shit on the field to some kids and got dealt with.
Nope. Typical thugs, thinking violence is the only way to deal with issues. If not jail send them back to the zoo.

Nope. Typical thugs, thinking violence is the only way to deal with issues. If not jail send them back to the zoo.
Yep. Typical cowardly white cave monkey who thought he had the upper hand and got his ass blown up. Too bad they didnt leave him a paraplegic.

Other then two boys that attacked him absolutely NO ONE ever heard this supposed slur. Further he has 14 years experience and time in and yet never once before this unprovoked attack was he ever accused. Gee who should I believe?

Other then two boys that attacked him absolutely NO ONE ever heard this supposed slur. Further he has 14 years experience and time in and yet never once before this unprovoked attack was he ever accused. Gee who should I believe?
So what no one else heard it? I didnt ask you to believe it.

You'll believe anything a black says. I bet you think OJ didn't do it.

Pretty much. White people have lied throughout history. Their culture has no honor. I would believe anyone over a white person until proven wrong. I bet you think Furman didnt plant evidence.

Last edited:
I have a big problem when innocent people are shot by criminals. You guys are the ones who value the shooting based on race...you don't care at all if the shooting happens and a black criminal does it...for some reason that is okay for you.....
You just endorsed the killing of an innocent black person in this thread. Instead of being outraged, you dismissed it as nothing. You are despicable.

fuck you as swipe...I am responding to the typical racist anti gun extremists....he only cares if a white is pulling the trigger and could care less for all of the innocent blacks murdered far more often by black democrat thugs. for you as swipes, as long as blacks vote on Election Day you could care less how many of them are murdered...and then you throw around accusations of racism to silence people who will point out your real racism...

Again, fuck you asswipe....

Calm down, 2aGuy. You know full well that black thugs don't vote and they damn sure are not democrats. But with all the white thugs killing each other, It would be interesting to know whose plantation they are on: republican or democrat?

Actually, that's is not true….in Chicago, the gangs elect the aldermen they want to represent their wards…all democrats, and they have their thugs vote on election day and work for their candidates. I have posted a whole story on this from Chicago Magazine.

Chicago is detroit…..it is bankrupt and about to go under….

Pretty much. White people have lied throughout history. Their culture has no honor. I would believe anyone over a white person until proven wrong. I bet you think Furman didnt plant evidence.
Oh he was a dirty cop alright. I guess that means we should let every murderer he arrested go free.

All you are doing is promoting whites to think the same way you feel only opposite. Is that what you want?

Because I could say that blacks seem incapable of doing what every other second class immigrant did and that's make something of themselves. There are no Irish, Italian, German, Greek, Asian, indian, Arabic or Jewish ghettos in America. And why should we want to live with you? Crime comes with you.

But I know there are tons of honest good black people out there. Probably 75% of you are good people. Has to be at least 51% of black people have to be better than you I hope.

How old are you? I knew a lot of young black men who went through a "its because I'm black" phase. Is that you?

Why can't a brother or sister take Ben Carson's advice?

You just endorsed the killing of an innocent black person in this thread. Instead of being outraged, you dismissed it as nothing. You are despicable.

fuck you as swipe...I am responding to the typical racist anti gun extremists....he only cares if a white is pulling the trigger and could care less for all of the innocent blacks murdered far more often by black democrat thugs. for you as swipes, as long as blacks vote on Election Day you could care less how many of them are murdered...and then you throw around accusations of racism to silence people who will point out your real racism...

Again, fuck you asswipe....

Calm down, 2aGuy. You know full well that black thugs don't vote and they damn sure are not democrats. But with all the white thugs killing each other, It would be interesting to know whose plantation they are on: republican or democrat?

Actually, that's is not true….in Chicago, the gangs elect the aldermen they want to represent their wards…all democrats, and they have their thugs vote on election day and work for their candidates. I have posted a whole story on this from Chicago Magazine.

Chicago is detroit…..it is bankrupt and about to go under….
Michigan is completely controlled by Republicans. They say we are broke and they need to raise middle class taxes to fix the roads.

America is only broke because the corporations and rich no longer pay their fair share. I know you'll disagree but there it is.

Yep. Typical cowardly white cave monkey who thought he had the upper hand and got his ass blown up. Too bad they didnt leave him a paraplegic.
You're a friggin retarded thug. Go back to the zoo your mother ape is missing her ass snifer.
Youre a retarded cave monkey complete with a fur covered body beset by hair lice.

Oh he was a dirty cop alright. I guess that means we should let every murderer he arrested go free.

All you are doing is promoting whites to think the same way you feel only opposite. Is that what you want?

Because I could say that blacks seem incapable of doing what every other second class immigrant did and that's make something of themselves. There are no Irish, Italian, German, Greek, Asian, indian, Arabic or Jewish ghettos in America. And why should we want to live with you? Crime comes with you.

But I know there are tons of honest good black people out there. Probably 75% of you are good people. Has to be at least 51% of black people have to be better than you I hope.

How old are you? I knew a lot of young black men who went through a "its because I'm black" phase. Is that you?

Why can't a brother or sister take Ben Carson's advice?
I dont live life considering what whites think to be honest. Whatever they think will be dealt with one way or another

You could say a lot of things but as long as there are Black guys like me around no one really believes you except idiots and morons. Is that the defective pool of people you wish to impress?

Being Black is not a phase. I dont know what fool told you that or why you were foolish enough to believe them.

When Carson gives some sound advice I may consider it. Since I made it this far without listening to the uncle tom why would you think I would start listening to him now?

I bet he'll be back on the field.

I bet they won't...unless prison has a playground.

Forum List

Back